What's new

Is Nepal a South Asian Mongoloid nation ? are the people not Mongoloid ?

I see. Thanks for that clarification.

An example of beautiful Nepalese women with very strong East Asian appearance. Gorgeous aren't they? :)

img_4144.jpg
Yes,east Asian women are gorgeous.Here is one randomly selected,the Manager of Sequoia Capital in China.
2010112313484031.jpg

Thread created by a pathetic loser....suffering from acute identity crisis and probably a '50 yr. old virgin'...:lol:

I find Nepalese of North Indian descent much more pretty, they look like Bollywood actress. High class and beautiful.

I don't like the heavy Australoid influence look women.

No, north indians look nothing like Pakistanis...even Indian Punjabis are kalay kalotay bengan lotay (dark skinned). This could be because there are fake Punjabis in India.
lol.....a racist Mulla......stain in the name of Muslims......but no-matter how hard you try to find an identity, people will always call you HYBRIDs, you and your future generations will always be called 'dhobi ka kutta---na ghar ka na ghat ka'...:lol:
Neither the Arabs/Turks.... nor the South Asians will ever regard you as their own...

Last edited:
lol.....a racist Mulla......stain in the name of Muslims......but no-matter how hard you try to find an identity, people will always call you HYBRIDs, you and your future generations will always be called 'dhobi ka kutta---na ghar ka na ghat ka'...:lol:
Neither the Arabs/Turks.... nor the South Asians will ever regard you as their own...
FYKI I ain't no mullah. Hybrids or no hybrids, we're proud of being us -- Pakistani and Muslim, and so will be our future generations. The fugly kind of South Asians aka Indians can go to hell for all I care -- their opinion matters zilch. You're nobody to talk for the Arabs, the Turks, or anyone else except for your breed (oink oink :D).

These are Tibeto-Burman Tribes and make up about 70% of the population but each tribes is different culturally and linguistically. They also don't fall under the Hindu caste system. These Tibeto-Burmans also make up 90% of the Indian and British Gurkhas regiments. Yes, they are hot too.

Magar Girls. Found all over Nepal but mainly in west-central Nepal. Thier original Homeland. Magars has contributed the most amount of Gurkhas soldiers.
312817_204317442965829_931756_n.jpg

ACF653.JPG

2009_Richa_Thapa_Magar3.png
hot+nepali+model.jpg

Kirati Girls. Kirati is a federation of many different tribes of eastern Nepal like Rai, Limbu, Sunuwar, Dhimal etc. They are only found in eastern Nepal and India like darjeeling and sikkim. Yes, their girls are hot too.
Miss_Rai_2012_group.jpg
Gurkhas.jpg
THT8A336C71_Shakela2.jpg
1+Puja+Limbu+%2540+cybersansar.co.nr++++%25284%2529.jpg
anjana-dhimal+%25285%2529.jpg

Nonsense, every DNA shows there's no such thing as pure Mongoloid Nepalese.

Most Nepalese populations belong to South Asian Caucasoid caste and heavily mixed looking cast. Simply read wikipedia and demographic data, it always shows Mongoloid Nepalese ins a minority percentage.

A Mongoloid Nepalese is only about as Mongoloid as a Kazakhs who are 70% Mongoloid, 30% Caucasoid

opposition%20protestors%20at%20gate%20to%20White%20House.5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom