What's new

Is Modi an harbinger of bad luck?

SoulSpokesman

Reaction score
Country
India
ModiGee hugged Nawaz Sharif. Overthrown in a judicial coup backed by Neutral Umpires.

ModiGee hugged Rajapaksas. They barely escaped with their gotas intact.

ModiGee hugged Trump. Booted out in a rigged election.

ModiGee hugged Bibi. Gone.

ModiGee hugged BoJo. Overthrown by his own MPs.

ModiGee hugged Abe. Shot dead.

Is this true that ModiGee is a Panauti?
☹

Anyone who he has hugged and is still standing?

Regards

ModiGee hugged Nawaz Sharif. Overthrown in a judicial coup backed by Neutral Umpires.

☹

Regards
Sharif saab is making a comeback.

yes, the frog, the canuck and all the arab and persian emperors and princes

nearly fergot about them CEOs of internet companies whom he also dry-humped.

Sharif saab is making a comeback
I think this was more than a mere dry-humping between the pandit jee and teli jee, them two once locked theirselves in a room and did not come out for 90 minits

Last edited:
@doorstar

yes, the frog, the canuck

Yeah a friend on another forum did point out that Macron and Trudeau are still hanging on. The Arab princes and the entrepreneurs dont count- they are not elected leaders and are perhaps immune to him.

Regards

I think this was more than a mere dry-humping between the the pandit jee and teli jee, them two once locked theirselves in a room and did not come out for 90 minits
Good man, Noora. Soon we'll resume dialogue with Jr and try once again for lasting peace between the 2 mulks.

Good man, Noora. Soon we'll resume dialogue with Jr and try once again for lasting peace between the 2 mulks.
nooooooooo, according to mahabali, fat chor pandit nawaj hum ek hain, hum bi aloo gosht khatay hain tum be, hum tum ek rab ko pooja karte hain. ye goroon ne baadar laga dia aur ye zalim fouj ....

@Imran Khan

IK sb,

Bajwa ko hug karana pary ga modi se

I have a feeling that if ModiGee hugs Mir Bajwa or Showbaaz, the PDF readership wont hold any grudge against him.

Regards

nooooooooo, according to mahabali, fat chor pandit nawaj hum ek hain, hum bi aloo gosht khatay hain tum be, hum tum ek rab ko pooja karte hain. ye goroon ne baadar laga dia aur ye zalim fouj ....
kya galat bola ?

Pak establishment ka new strategic shift is well thought out, it will lead to peace, inshallah !

Generally speaking, looking from 3rd country view, tourism alone has dramatically fallen Under Modi so I am not even going to discuss internal matters of India. But surely any patriot Indian can see a domino effect after that of all industries.

Generally speaking, looking from 3rd country view, tourism alone has dramatically fallen Under Modi so I am not even going to discuss internal matters of India. But surely any patriot Indian can see a domino effect after that of all industries.
What are you on about ? its picked up quite well since the dark days of the pandemic and lockdown.

What are you on about ? its picked up quite well since the dark days of the pandemic and lockdown.
I am firstly a Youtuber
than I make on the day specific YT videos on India's economy
thirdly don't have time to discuss Modi problems where others can't see.
Read this:
Demonetisation and Tourism in India: A study of how Modi government’s decision has hit tourism in India.

The Not So 'Incredible India': Understanding how and why India fails as a global tourism destination​

☹

Regards

Only this man survived the yellow vests to return to power after Modi's hug of death.

1657470758302.png

Demonetisation and Tourism in India: A study of how Modi government’s decision has hit tourism in India.
Yeah, agree, that was terrible.. I know first hand how the demonetization rocked the tourism business, what covid did was worse but..

but we're basically out of it now, have been for a while.

The Not So 'Incredible India': Understanding how and why India fails as a global tourism destination
Again, I know first hand about all that plagues us.. very intimately.

Wouldn't say it "fails", but there sure is a lot of scope for fixing things.

Back
Top Bottom