What's new

Is marriage or a relationship a must for a happy or fulfilled life

human beings are programmed to bear offspring, marriage or no marriage. What you are saying responsibility, I think most people at a particular age (father age...:) ) start to enjoy and look forward to responsibility that comes with marriage (or civil partnership)
Even if you dont, there will be peer pressure.
That said, there will be always a small number of people who wont like the institution of marriage. Nothing wrong in that. But almost everybody will need some sort of companionship.

I am a strict believer of marriage --- and believe everybody in the world should get married and this trend of living partners is very bad for the society.

But then I have no rights to mind other people's business so if they feel they can live as and howsoever they want.

Either way I don't think your relationship will be stronger or weaker and you may be able to live peaceful life by getting married or choosing a committed partner to live with.

problem is i learn what i have in my hands and i always scared abut my life standards will go down after marriage so i am not gonna marriage .its since last 5 years .

yaar, I am assuming, you are not ready yet. I understand your life standards however, every ten years later, there will be different life standards when you were little boy to high school to job to world. I tell you, friends doesn't stay with you permanent or alcohol make you satisfied. Just wait until you are 30 or 35 your mind will likely change.

Right now, your mind block you completely.

Imran, dont worry about standard of living much, it is not like you are going to beg in the street.
But yes, you should have enough saving to have some financial security.

Marriage is not compulsory thing.
Also this is very difficult to understand girls, their mind and nature.

If you want freedom, no need of marriage.
Freedom Rules!!
Enjoy in hotels, Parks, chaklas.
Nobody will stop you.
Freedom is blessing!!
Don't miss it.
Happy life. :partay:

Marriage is not compulsory thing.
Also this is very difficult to understand girls, their mind and nature.

If you want freedom, no need of marriage.
Freedom Rules!!
Enjoy in hotels, Parks, chaklas.
Nobody will stop you.
Freedom is blessing!!
Don't miss it.
Happy life. :partay:
Heera mandi is not a long term solution.

Heera mandi is not a long term solution.
My friends, some cousins got marriage. They were very happy and naughty people. After marriage some of their hair turned into white. They are so much serious now even they miss laugh.
They got many sanctions. They can't go in snooker club.
They are bound to give their time to wife.
Wife sucks blood

first of all its not joke as my 90% posts was fun .

i would like to ask you guys marred + unmarred please tell me what is marriage?. is its must for life? is it really needed when you are 60+ age ? what you feel when your kids make mistakes and you hurt? how you feel after marriage ? and how you feel when you are unmarried ? is it must to be married ? or you feel bad bad after marred ? should we marry now when everything is expensive and way of life is getting worse today ? a person which work for a GOV or private and earn 1 lakh rupees per month should marry ? tell me that abut that day when you feel bad after marry ? what is impact of sexual life on marriage ? so many people lives successful l life without marriage why ? is women must for life?

i feel marriage is sucks marriage life is worse .after marriage we have tons of responsibilities and hell pressure .

please look marriage expensiveness today please look living costs of today please look standards of life of today please look kids and new generations needs of today before you answer

and at the end its serious qestion don't make jokes of it for imran's sake

please keep religion and emotions aside

Imranbhai I have learned that roses seldom come without thorns

i would love to live alone freely no responsibilites no compromising would be able to live, spend however i like etc but if you have problem living alone i suggest you should get married aur shaadi main mujhe zaroor bulana

But what about companionship. What about seeing the joy on your sons face when he plays draughts with you for the first time (happened to me today lol) and thinks he has beaten you.

Imo remaining single for your whole life seems pretty lonely. Loneliness eventually leads to depression simply because humans are sociable creatures and need someone to talk to, someone who they can emotionally relate to. And then there is the issue of sex...

As for me, I know what I want in a 'life' partner and until I find the right person, I won't get married. Things I don't want want to see is a partner who limits your freedom, conservativeness, dull or boring. Money shouldn't much of an issue if you truly love someone.

Well marriage isn't on the cards for me anyway for at least 8 years. Make the most of your youth, stay fit and become totally independent and then commit full time. The girls usually start flowing and then you can pick the best one. :coffee:

no i will not marry and that is no joke i am saying here...but i do have this fear of being alone when i am old ....who will take care of me when i get ill ? ...i have seen one uncle suffer a lot after his evil wife tried to kill him but he escaped luckily as the poison was not potent enough to kill him....after that she falsely put some domestic abuse cases on him and made his life miserable....he was so much tortured by that first wife that he even attempted to hang himself but someone saw him and saved his *** in time....at that time i thought well i made the right decision then after some years all his problems with the first wife got solved in court in his favor....he was able to find a loving women in her 30's and they got remarried recently...now he says life has never been better....now looking how happy he is...i am more confused about my decision and more than that to say honestly i am freaking scared i dont know what will happen in the future or what fate holds for me ....i really dont know.

but what i can really tell is its not the marriage that one must look at its just an act ...its all about the women who you gonna select...if you make the wrong choice here then be prepared to die a thousand deaths.

I was against marriage. To a large extent I still am!
But I did get married. Pretty late--in late 30s'. To a 'Gori' (an American). Truth be told this hasn't been as bad as I thought. I very much look forward to her coming home or she to my coming home from work. We have a pretty good sex-life even after 11 years of... We have a dog, which is like our daughter. Yes, true. A dog is a good child-substitute! I hated dogs before the marriage but now that is our center of attention at home, except dogs are low maintenance than kids. MUCH, MUCH lower maintenance.

Would I marry again if I had another life? Probably not. But I can't resist women! May be a no-strings-attached long term or whatever-term relationship. And certainly NO KIDS! They are the problem in most marriages! Unless you are very rich, don't have kids in America at least--it is a ruthless society with very little social networks, too expensive health system...

And in case I didn't explain better: I AM happily married. We are quite an envy of friends.

BTW, I wouldn't worry too much about the old-age and misery without marriage. I have a Jack Kevorkian solution for myself with or without a marriage.

Back
Top Bottom