What's new

Is Love Bitter?

love is nothing but a fancy word made up by some looser to cover up his frustation & unfullfilled tharak????????

Untitled-1.jpg

problem is guys and girls reach 16 and start thinking abut it damn .then fall to any bastard even he is not fit on it then things go beyond control and at the end shame come out . they can't live simple life and wait for there own one .

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

there is only one true love and that is between mother & her child all other types of love are basically either morals or fancies?

what the hell wife love so much she care she give all her time she become part of your every thing how the hell you ignore wife? :taz:

ok i have to go damn you guys make me late from office everyday its great i have no duty timing otherwise i was in problem damn hahahaha bye my t solders carryon :wave:

problem is guys and girls reach 16 and start thinking abut it damn .then fall to any bastard even he is not fit on it then things go beyond control and at the end shame come out . they can't live simple life and wait for there own one .

---------- Post added at 10:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

what the hell wife love so much she care she give all her time she become part of your every thing how the hell you ignore wife? :taz:

Wife love is best example of how love is bitter sweet, Kabhi to wo aapka bahut khayal rakhti hain aur kabhi wo aapka jeena muskil kar deti hain

bhai ife cares about you till you keep her demands for money & *** fullfilled & later its her insecurity & loanliness which some clever ladies propose as love:hitwall:..........:cry::cry:

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Wife love is best example of how love is bitter sweet, Kabhi to wo aapka bahut khayal rakhti hain aur kabhi wo aapka jeena muskil kar deti hain

that part is mostly true????????

no its not better just ask to your mama dad they will arrange you a girl and enjoy your life like me . love move is like jhak marna .you enjoy few day cry more days and she will marry and go like innocent girl with her new love :hitwall: :lol:

imraan bhai lagta hai kisi kuri ne dil tod diya hai apka :rofl:

kafi experienced insaan lag rahe ho :rofl:

bhai ife cares about you till you keep her demands for money & *** fullfilled & later its her insecurity & loanliness which some clever ladies propose as love:hitwall:..........:cry::cry:

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

that part is mostly true????????

Personal Experience :P

Back
Top Bottom