What's new

Is It not Extremism?

Bas_tum_Pak

Reaction score
Isreali Children learn how to handle weapons ..
If one Muslim child touch a 'bullet' he labeled as 'extremist'

why? !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
because they/you don't. (i guess most of us don't have such experience ==.==")
still, even if that's true. Until there are damages done, I don't see any reasons why pointing fingers at these people.

compare it with having/researching/designing/manufacturing/selling Weapon of mass destruction... this is really nothing....

don't understand why people has to make a big fuss out of it
If you/any outsider don't go in there i guess they won't be able to point their guns at you right!?

Last edited:
by the way, I do not believe right or wrong matters between countries.
Instead, why don't go ask an extremist what makes them ending up in such position...

If there is a choice, I believe most of them rather having a decent living.
They are no different from you and me. But we are all have different situations, and sometimes having choices can be a luxury

because they/you don't. (i guess most of us don't have such experience ==.==")
still, even if that's true. Until there are damages done, I don't see any reasons why pointing fingers at these people.

compare it with having/researching/designing/manufacturing/selling Weapon of mass destruction... this is really nothing....

don't understand why people has to make a big fuss out of it
If you/any outsider don't go in there i guess they won't be able to point their guns at you right!?

You are failing to make a point here. People who are teaching their nappy wearing children to use weapons is not a matter of concern, the people who have worst humanitarian record and responsible for massacre over and over again. What weapons are their enemies using on them? stones and slingshots?.. is that what concerns you? But If you are wearing Zionist Glasses, you are justified in saying and keeping such point of view.

Isreali Children learn how to handle weapons ..
If one Muslim child touch a 'bullet' he labeled as 'extremist'

why? !!!!

YouTube - Children of Israel - Born to Kill (Response to Zionist Propoganda)

I was thinking to thank you for sharing this video but I could not thank for sharing such video that is showing Zionist arming their children at such an early age. Its a condemnable act, shameful rather sick.

Here some of Indians are posting content in an attempt to prove Pakistan teaches its 4th grade students with stories and lessons of hate towards India. Now I ask all those beloved Indian friends to come and share what they feel for these Zionists who they love down to their pajamas. They are arming their 4th grade students and we all know against Muslims.

its their own problem. (I consider this their internal affairs)
unless you think such matter can be an excuse for any countries to "help" them
and such help could cause more problems...

by the way
"born to kill" and "learn to protect" (just from viewing a video can be deceiving)
its just different way of thinking. learning how to use a gun, does not make him/her a blood thirsty murderer killing without reason.

Last edited:
I was thinking to thank you for sharing this video but I could not thank for sharing such video that is showing Zionist arming their children at such an early age. Its a condemnable act, shameful rather sick.

Here some of Indians are posting content in an attempt to prove Pakistan teaches its 4th grade students with stories and lessons of hate towards India. Now I ask all those beloved Indian friends to come and share what they feel for these Zionists who they love down to their pajamas. They are arming their 4th grade students and we all know against Muslims.

1. Are you want to say that arming children is 100% ok.

2. Do you want to suggest that "Our people are doing this for thousands of years and look now recently we have got our hands on the Jews video. Hence our bad become good".

3. Can you name a single "Jew" terriorist or a single picture where young "Jew" Fidayeen blasing itsef or Jew terriorist shooting innocent people. Do you have any proff of hidden Jews terriorist camps where they got brainwashed and ask to go for Jihad and get 36 Hoors+8 Ladke in Jannat as reward.

Thanks

There is no cause to bring religion into an issue of self defence.

There has to be a cut off age below which weapon handling should not be permitted. As for the rest , its for the nation to decide.

Israeli National military service is mandatory for any non-Arab Israeli citizen (as well as for Druze men) over the age of 18, although other exceptions may be made on religious, physical or psychological grounds.

During 1950-66, Israel spent an average of 9% of its GDP on defense. Defense expenditures increased dramatically after both the 1967 and 1973 wars. They reached a high of about 24% of GDP in the 1980s, but have since come back down to about 9%,[12] about $15 billion, following the signing of peace agreements with Jordan and Egypt. In 2008, Israel spent $16.2 billion on its armed forces, making it the country with the biggest ratio of defense spending to GDP and as a percentage of the budget of all developed countries.($2,300 per person)

reference taken from :
hxxp://en.wikipedia.org / wiki/ Israel_Defense_Forces

Just by putting on some pics does NOT mean that Jews are arming their kids up... i noticed in some pics in video the guys are wearing dark trousers and white shirts.. cud be a day out for kids... happens every where .... i remember as a kid we were taken to a commando unit in bhaadurgarh dist patiala to see how commandos train and we even held their weapons for a few clicks.
does tht mean indians are also extremists?
What israel is doing is shameful , killing innocent ppl , I dont gve a damn wtever relegion they belong to ,as far as they are innocent... but by looking just at this vid you cannot say this is extremism mate

Back
Top Bottom