What's new

Is India surpassing China in Asia's space race?

Ahead of China no BIG NO, Ahead of Pakistan YES way ahead.
I will not do chest-thumping here and will give credit where it is due Indians did good job here.

And for Pakistan, Pakistan can't do any thing related to space until there are any leaders with titanium balls who can forget for themselves for once and can think of nation first

Aa bail mujhe maar syndrome...
They have more lift capacity, more resources, more funding, more technologically demanding projects. They have manned mission, a space station planned. Apart from a successful Mars mission, where else do you see India ahead?

India ahead in planetary mission, advanced satellites... China is ahead in launching and human space flight...

Thats it.
One planetary mission, and advanced satellites is doubtful. Even their navigational satellite network is far better.

One planetary mission, and advanced satellites is doubtful. Even their navigational satellite network is far better.

One planetary mission but with the country I was comparing didn't have one. so.....

GSAT-16, GSAT-7, GSAT-6 and GSAT-4 are advanced than Chinese communication satellites. Our radar imaging optical sats are also pretty.

In human space flight, space station and launch vehicles, China is much ahead of us.

One planetary mission but with the country I was comparing didn't have one. so.....

GSAT-16, GSAT-7, GSAT-6 and GSAT-4 are advanced than Chinese communication satellites. Our radar imaging optical sats are also pretty.

In human space flight, space station and launch vehicles, China is much ahead of us.
You are unnecessarily making India very High profile country...China already had a crewed mission but we haven't even tried once... + there are many more projects that are currently going fine and also The Chinese space station is scheduled to be completed in 2020 which is much more than we had ever achieved in our space history so far....:big_boss:

Please read this " Chinese space program - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia "....All the people who believe Indian space program is ahead of China, please read this.....

Last edited:

Satellites launched based on the bus.
Spacecraft: Platforms

China's most advanced bus - DFH4.
DFH-4 BUS --- Communications Satellite --- In-Orbit Delivery --- CGWIC
ISRO's most advanced bus - I3k
http://www.antrix.gov.in/I-3K.pdf
12 ku, 24 C and 12 Extended C band transponders.

Check the latest imaging satellite launched by China and compare it with India's best. There was a thread not long ago. They are ahead.

I can't see Indian satellites to be better than Chinese ones.

In one word yes , congrats.
Thanks dude.

We need stop comparing China to us. They are ahead, point blank, Good for them. They deserve it. Their leaders had a vision and their ppl worked hard for it. Give credit where credit is due.

Focus on India and how to make it better. We did the first step by voting in a capable leader.
I like what you said!....a small change, with a different perspective...We hired a CEO who has clearly put down his deliverables in the next 5 years....Now as employees of India Inc(Citizens of India), its is also the responsibility of its employees to set realistic individual goals for themselves to achieve..for eg..Where do I want to be in the next 5 years....There is no short cut to success, work hard and truthfully to the best of your capability....Thats all one needs to do...India Inc will automatically reward you.....Like the saying goes the best salesman for a company is their own employees....God speed and good luck India!...Its time for success.

Nope China is way ahead..but it should not matter..India will get there one day, but as of Today China is way ahead!

I would love our government to increase funding to ISRO manyfold. Especially weather tracking, fisheries and environment tracking with second role of secure communication including spy ones.

I would love our government to increase funding to ISRO manyfold. Especially weather tracking, fisheries and environment tracking with second role of secure communication including spy ones.

I would like to see a Joint Indo-China-Russia space mission.

That is one space where we can cooperate and not compete.

Back
Top Bottom