What's new

Is india stronger than china?

Epic Thread..! And First post of OP...

Anyway i don't think anyone needs to answer the question...Everyone knows the answer..! END OF DEBATE..!

Errr,, Please someone close this thread before trolls reach here and start flamebait...!

I do know about china and
Do respect them.
I'm just a democracy fan,thats
all!

Dude don't make it a flame thread, now that all the people here have worked so hard, not to make it one.

China is a much better than us in many aspects, we should be sincere and recognize that.

I do know about china and
Do respect them.
I'm just a democracy fan,thats
all!

:coffee: My friends, Democracy is a method, is not a purpose. The purpose of democracy is a happy life. Purpose is more important than method.

Satisfaction with Country's Direction(Pew Research Center):
Database | Pew Global Attitudes Project
Pew Research Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1st, China, 87%
2nd, Brazil, 50%

1# Chinese people believe that, Prosperous life important than a single vote.
2# Ordinary Chinese people can become president, but not through the media to get the seat. You have to start from the most junior civil servants, You must through capacity and effort been promoted again and again, So he is definitely not a fool who can be president.
So USA had some good president, for example: Clinton, Bush(old)...and USA also had some bad president, for example(only my opinion): Bush(young), Obama...
3# Wall Street can control USA gov through the media.
For example, family planning, state-owned enterprises reform, etc... these policies all can not implemented in the USA. Because selfish media will destroy it all, and USA President also did not dare to do it. But China can do it.
4# Does Hu Jintao have term limits ? Yes, 10 Years.
Does China's rights by one person to master it? No, nine people rule the country together. Hu Jintao's State Rights a lot less than Obama.

Hu Jintao, He used to be a dam workers, now he is the president of China:
5618482820110330220537096.jpg

guys i haven't intended any trolls,i also agree that china is better than us.

:coffee: My friends, Democracy is a method, is not a purpose. The purpose of democracy is a happy life. Purpose is more important than method.

Satisfaction with Country's Direction(Pew Research Center):
Database | Pew Global Attitudes Project
Pew Research Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
1st, China, 87%
2nd, Brazil, 50%

1# Chinese people believe that, Prosperous life important than a single vote.
2# Ordinary Chinese people can become president, but not through the media to get the seat. You have to start from the most junior civil servants, You must through capacity and effort been promoted again and again, So he is definitely not a fool who can be president.
So USA had some good president, for example: Clinton, Bush(old)...and USA also had some bad president, for example(only my opinion): Bush(young), Obama...
3# Wall Street can control USA gov through the media.
For example, family planning, state-owned enterprises reform, etc... these policies all can not implemented in the USA. Because selfish media will destroy it all, and USA President also did not dare to do it. But China can do it.
4# Does Hu Jintao have term limits ? Yes, 10 Years.
Does China's rights by one person to master it? No, nine people rule the country together. Hu Jintao's State Rights a lot less than Obama.

Hu Jintao, He used to be a dam workers, now he is the president of China:
5618482820110330220537096.jpg

Except your conclusion is incorrect. China is one of the exceptions to the dictatorial rule, as most other countries with best socio economic indicators are democracy.

Yes, democracy is hygine, and it needs to be used effectively, it will be slow, but we know the limitations and live with it.

As i always say India and China are digonally opposite twins of Asia and cannot be compared actually. there is hell lot of diffrence in doing things. one is democracy other is communism, one is known for innovation and other for mass production.

though the similarities are like
Both are ancient civiliztions with a tich of modernity
Both have the traditional values of peace first.
Both have a history written with blood
Both had been part of mocking of the west

most part is correct`but u said india is known for innovation is rather a big BS than reality.

Patent Co-operation Treaty (PCT) is the only internationally recognized institution that benchmarking each country's innovativity!

every year they release reports about how many patents granted to each country applied, they have a panels of expertises in respected areas to judge whether the application fits the basic requirement to be granted.

the amount patents granted to india is less than 20% of China is getting from PCT. on top of that more than 70% applications from india are foreign institutions, for example chinese private IT company Huawei's indian R&D center is amongst the top

Except your conclusion is incorrect. China is one of the exceptions to the dictatorial rule, as most other countries with best socio economic indicators are democracy.

Yes, democracy is hygine, and it needs to be used effectively, it will be slow, but we know the limitations and live with it.

Dictatorial rule? Please tell me, Who is the dictator in China?

and also china ranks second right after U.S, in 2008 China was at 5th after U.S, japan, germany and S.Korea...

india never came to top 20```but in software industry india has some solid ground`!

It's funny that threads like these are started by some "other" nationality :azn:

:china::china:

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^

Please don't troll! Remove that video, we all know there enough fanboys on youtube. Vice-versa video's are also available on youtube.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom