What's new

Is India just a customer and not a friend?

BHarwana

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
If look back at events of February in the mid of fog of war one reality which is heavily being ignored is that in time of war India has no friends. May be because India diplomacy is engage all and stick to know one or what ever but not even Indian closest Ally Israel never gave a warm word to defend India. In case of Pakistan first voice of support came from Turkey and it was a loud voice and firm one.

Looking at India where it's diplomacy moves from Russia to America and in middle East one reality which was visible was that India has no allies and every one just looks at India as a customer who will pay good for praises. It seemed no one was ready to fight India's war not even Afghanistan who enrolled in silence as PAF ripped hole in Indian Land and humiliated it force to the point of being useless. It is such time when countries need help from friend and in case of India there were none to fire a bullet or just make political threats even.

All this has made me thinking that no one in the world take India seriously and every one is making fool of India. Like Russia Israel USA even Europe every one silently watched Indian humiliation and no condolences came. So is India a foolish customer and not a friend to the world?

But still what about Israel or Afghanistan or USA or or France or any one from moon? There are so many countries but none uttered a word instead everyone silently watched Indian being humiliated by Pakistan and every one just looked the other way and started living life normal.

India relies on no one....simple:-)
But you need to rely as you were not able to defend you border.

Very much noticeable. See America and India criticized Pakistan heavily for harboring terrorist as long as it suited US. Now that Americans are in dialogue with Talibans they dont give a shit to Indian narrative, India lost Russia because of its poor Foreign policy.

India never had a friend, just Business partners, even of Pakistan drops nuke at India no one is going to help.

I do not recall any country condemning India's preemptive non military strikes either, not even the Chinese who leaves no stone unturned to humiliate India in International platforms. Any thoughts on that?

I do not recall any country condemning India's preemptive non military strikes either, not even the Chinese who leaves no stone unturned to humiliate India in International platforms. Any thoughts on that?
You can make a thread and ask the question it is very easibly answer able and one can give you correct info in regards sir.

Coming back to topic if you have any info to add about the events which missed I will be very thankful for your help.

It was a fake strike to full fill political agenda. Why would world power care? Tell me what was worlds response when 50 Indian soldiers died in Pulwama. All US said was India has right to self defence. If thats what you get its shameful and embarrassing for India. Moi has traveled to what 30 plus countries in his tenure all in vain. If you go back to Uri attack world responded differently. Now every one is getting tired of Indian fake propaganda and victimization card.

Did you realize that Putin called Modi a good two weeks after the Phulwama terror attack to express condolences.

Incidentally, the call was made after it became clear that India lost the war with Pakistan.

Did you note those time lines?

But still what about Israel or Afghanistan or USA or or France or any one from moon? There are so many countries but none uttered a word instead everyone silently watched Indian being humiliated by Pakistan and every one just looked the other way and started living life normal.

But you need to rely as you were not able to defend you border.
My three generations have served this country, and none of them have ever doubted Pakistani armed forces dedication and devotion to Pakistan, soldiers just take orders, about the skirmish I doubt if Indian AWACS was up in the air at the time of engagement, network centric warfare is the future.
In war IAF would not just limit itself to 8 planes for engagement, our response was not appropriate.

You can make a thread and ask the question it is very easibly answer able and one can give you correct info in regards sir.

Coming back to topic if you have any info to add about the events which missed I will be very thankful for your help.
If my question is easily answerable, Sir then you will find your answer very soon. Regards.

Yeah Yeah you humiliated us by dropping your load in empty lands without even entering our air space , very humiliating indeed. Even more humiliating is to see your PM dial Delhi to make peace.

Accha, except for Jets, most of their arsenal, tanks and pretty much every other weapon system and yet India does not depend on others. :yahoo::yahoo:
Every other thing would be made in house after 4-5 years, we are up for it, we build our own ships, soon mahindra, TATA, EICHER, maruti will start building ship engines, I have heard that reliance wants to get into Small arms, Let private partners get a chance, they will surely Do lot more for India.

Back
Top Bottom