What's new

Is India Found Ist Reagan?

and? were indian media not " too much concentrated" on US elections?

Who the heck cares about US President election?.As a common Indian I Know about US President election only after Barack Obama elected as US President.
By the way ,US is a Superpower .So whole the world will watch.But India is not a Superpower.

Who the heck cares about US President election?.As a common Indian I Know about US President election only after Barack Obama elected as US President.
By the way ,US is a Superpower .So whole the world will watch.But India is not a Superpower.

who cares ? your media... remember you original statement? hence my rebuttal.

you don't have to be a superpower for people to be interested. we are the ONLY superpower- so per you no countries election is interesting. Kind of stupid to say that.

who cares ? your media... remember you original statement? hence my rebuttal.

you don't have to be a superpower for people to be interested. we are the ONLY superpower- so per you no countries election is interesting. Kind of stupid to say that.

Our media .Ohh man Did you actually think they are genuine?
They need news for a day ,If it is sensational and can be exaggrated ,it will give them good pleasure.But that reporting ends
that instant.
English media channel ,like Times Now are like this .Too jingoistic ,too exaggeration less accuracy.
We have our own regional channels that trust worthy and some national channels that is good in reporting our internal matters.

Back
Top Bottom