What's new

Is India facing its worst crisis since independence?

And of course it will pave the way for Greater Bangladesh right?
Nothing to do with bangladesh.

Look at balkanization. After so many years since it happen in 1990's you have country like Croatia doing so well but serbia not so well. If these two were struck together Croatia will suffer casue serbs will drag them down. If india is broken up some ethnicities will do lot better then other and wont be drag down by others.

Nothing to do with bangladesh.

Look at balkanization. After so many years since it happen in 1990's you have country like Croatia doing so well but serbia not so well. If these two were struck together Croatia will suffer casue serbs will drag them down. If india is broken up some ethnicities will do lot better then other and wont be drag down by others.

We share waterways...there will be big disputes regarding between upper and lower riverine states ...and 70 years...the country has gained a traction/momentum, that's going to last around 300 years at the very least..can't say what will happen after that

Tu satire/parody kab karta hai aur serious kab hota hai mujhe maloom nahi padta. Post ke baad signature mein bataa dena. Thanks.

I just put my best possible energy in here....It's up to the reader to surmise whether I am being sarcastic or serious

Something to lighten up your mood...Merry Christmas!

Back
Top Bottom