What's new

Is India-China Relations Getting Warmer in here or m smoking weed ?

th

Good old Bob Marley. :D

weed1.jpg

And no, that is not the proper way to roll a joint. They forgot to add a roach.

actually Chinese do not mess with us now a days, their task is taken up by Chinese cheerleaders who claims they are in south asia.

You can do practical of above statement and confirm yourself. Just open any thread where there is little comparison between India and china. The first post will be of Bangaldeshi and second will be of Pakistani. Then rest of the first page will be of Indians replying to those posts. On Late second page there comes chinese post but no one pay heed to that post as every Indian member remain busy in replying cheerleaders post.

This is the reason Indian and chinese members rarely engage in conflict on pdf

Members of both countries have started to act in a more mature way but another reason could be that the Indo-China border has been peaceful for many decades now.There doesn't seem to be any real chance of conflict.

Other than that both countries have historically had issues in their own areas of interest . India is trying to handle Pakistan , Bangladesh and and Sri Lanka in South Asia , while China is trying to do the same in East Asia with Japs, Koreans, Vietnamese. Filipinos etc. ,i.e their traditional area of influence. Both countries realise that they should both first maintain their dominance in their own region and then worry about elsewhere.

In short , we both have our hands full

Our main geostrategic/economic/diplomatic rival is America.

And when you are trying to counter (and catch up to) a superpower, there isn't much room for anything else.

Though even that pales in comparison to domestic concerns, such as maintaining stability and prosperity within our own borders.

actually Chinese do not mess with us now a days, their task is taken up by Chinese cheerleaders who claims they are in south asia.

You can do practical of above statement and confirm yourself. Just open any thread where there is little comparison between India and china. The first post will be of Bangaldeshi and second will be of Pakistani. Then rest of the first page will be of Indians replying to those posts. On Late second page there comes chinese post but no one pay heed to that post as every Indian member remain busy in replying cheerleaders post.

This is the reason Indian and chinese members rarely engage in conflict on pdf

They aren't "cheerleading" though.

They are saying that because they know that it annoys the Indians. :P

I sincerly hope India and China get closer and closer. I have said it numerous times here on PDF that what these two nations can do together is limitless but if they are divided this will only benefit the Western imperialists. The two have complimentary economies and there is plenty of wealth to be made by collusion. I hope the current trend of wise leadership wrt to one another that is present at this present time continues into the future.

Back
Top Bottom