What's new

Is Imran Khan really pro-Taliban?

We hav fought this war for more then a decade now and frankly we cannot win it (how many more deacdes ...how many more soliders can we sacrifice ...this is just a bottomless sink hole)... only way is to negotiate with Taliban ... now it might offend some but Taliban r here to stay and Imran is right that we must alienate them and let them b dealt with by the Tribals ...Those who plead for operation don't know what will come our way if we start this operation we hav done them before and the unending spree of suicide bombings would rain hell for citizens and soliders alike. Ask anyone out in the street and its almost a unanimous opinion .No wonder media is airing USAID advertisements every now and then and paving way for such an operation through devoid-of-intelligence analysts and dubious anchors.
thts the whole wrong perception created by some holy cows in pakistan!
the problem is haqani network, which will be a pakistani trump card in 2014, but yes americans wants to put much presure on pakistan about it but still PAKARMY isnt pulling its gears .
IMRAN with the help of his newly built relatives like julian assanage is trying to get attention from US even though in personal & secretive meetings he & all the other pakistani politicians are ready to serve america in different roles & its the reality?

just think about LTTE in srilanka 30 dam years of dangerous war!
if srilanka with its too weak resources can defeat LTTE, why couldnt PAKARMY can defeat TTp?

Some minds just can't be changed, especially those who deliberately have programmed themselves or have been programmed by someone else, to keep following their tunnel vision. They, called Qaid e Azam , kafir e Azam. Did, it stop him from making a dent ?

but IMRAN-e-AZAM & QUAID-E-AZAM are 2 different personalities ?
one was a leader, who gave his life to this nation the other one , gave his all life to his grilfriends?

In Kashmir Indian army had raped women, killed people, wearing out fit of Jihadis.
In Baluchistan, Indian stooges wear Pak army outfit while performing crimes.
Many terrorist attacks in Pakistan were carried out wearing security uniforms.
Why does a terrorist group like to call them self Taliban, while attacking only Pakistanis!!!!
Why does TTP would down load Tamil movies, drink vodka and watch **** movies!
Only idiots would believe the so called TTP have any association with historical Taliban, or are an independent group.
What we see today is a big drama.
As i usually say, no individual or group of individual can stand the might of a state and we are talking here whole world against a ghost group, suppose to be thriving in a tiny geography, surrounded by US and Pak army!
They are all rented criminals and parentless kids of dead Afghan pashtoons.

If he comes to power there will be serious detoriation of Indo Pak relations! Whatever makes you think its good for us??????
now now dont be unfair to yourself

have you seen him how welcome and warm reception he gets from open forum audiences and their questions? he wants de-escalation of tensions and reduction of military spend. check out his videos of Indian tours.

I don't think Imran Khan is pro taliban but he has lost some of my respect because he is Anti-Taliban either

only way is to negotiate with Taliban
What do you think will happen after ''negotiation''
Will they disarm themselves and will suddenly be ok with women education?
will they quit their desire to enforce their version of islam on pakistan?
I don't think so , we sowed the seeds of this monster ourselves and now we will have to uproot it too.

Imran Khan is only leader who saw it coming when our sweet forces went in Tribal areas under Musharraf to please USA he was the only one to warn of that and he told you what would happen but our Army was too busy in serving USA and becoming mercanries for them and killing them and he know right now that the thing which started the problem would never solve it so how many operations you do you can't defeat TTP so better you talk to them and stop being USA puppet

Oh baba,

How on earth will you pay for the welfare state. Let me give you some idea. To have a welfare state like Denmark, Pakistan would need to have a budget of 6000 billion dollars a year. With our current budget of 30 billion dollars, and perhaps a corruption of another 30, we have at most 60 billion a year available. Will Imran get this difference of 5940 billions from his @rse?

peace

first of all I commend you for very frank article ..loved reading it.

now let me comment on one point

Imran says he will get the funding from ex-pat foreign remittances and increasing the tax base.

its a wishful thinking and relies on hope , just like his belief that government backed local tribesmen will be able to handle and defeat the TTP on their own who in fact are out-gunned, outnumbered (in terms of hardcore fighters) lack resources, and have been beaten many times (like clubbing of seals in Canada) TTP is way ahead of the league of the local tribesmen . there have been some token "victories" but TTP came back with vengeance and drowned them in blood.

he is honest, he means well, and he is dedicated I see a possibility if he is installed with the help of GHQ, and funds his drive if he nationalizes and confiscates the Pakistani based properties of Norra league and Zardari party. then curbing corruption, foreign remittances and increasing tax base and the usual I am not going to comment on the socio-economic model at this point, you have done well and I will leave that for other time

first of all I commend you for very frank article ..loved reading it.

now let me comment on one point

Imran says he will get the funding from ex-pat foreign remittances and increasing the tax base.

its a wishful thinking and relies on hope , just like his belief that government backed local tribesmen will be able to handle and defeat the TTP on their own who in fact are out-gunned, outnumbered (in terms of hardcore fighters) lack resources, and have been beaten many times (like clubbing of seals in Canada) TTP is way ahead of the league of the local tribesmen . there have been some token "victories" but TTP came back with vengeance and drowned them in blood.

he is honest, he means well, and he is dedicated I see a possibility if he is installed with the help of GHQ, and funds his drive if he nationalizes and confiscates the Pakistani based properties of Norra league and Zardari party. then curbing corruption, foreign remittances and increasing tax base and the usual I am not going to comment on the socio-economic model at this point, you have done well and I will leave that for other time

Wow. Thank you Irfan Bhai.

Thanks to your wonderful post, I went back and read my blabberings about Imran Khan.

Taxation is a very tricky business and so is "snatching away' properties of Pakistani rich.

Bty the way Pakistani rich people are piddly little men in the league of really big billionares.

So if we IK snatches every home of 50,000 lakhs and above, every car above suzuki mehran, every motorcycle above 50cc engine, he still cannot collect 3000 billion dollars needed to run Pakistani state similar to the British welfare state.

So many of us think about taxes as if we are living in 600 AD. when people used gold coins for trading

Now that paper money is in circulation for 99% of trade, taxation has to be viewed in the new light.

peacc

ps please write more about taxation. Would love to hear your views.

IK idea for peace is failed, according to his latest interview in Capital talk he said if he become PM he will do the following things.
Withdrawal of troops, let the tribal people do the negotiations and then take action against those who are not ready to surrender arms on the other hand he said go and do Jihad in A'stan lol

We lost more than 30,000 people and loss of Billions of $$ instead of siding with people of Pakistan he wants TTP bastards to regroup and start suicide bombing in Pakistani cities.

IMO IK is strategically immature he lost good advisor's, i wonder why Shah mehmood qureshi and Javed hashmi are silent and not helping him considering his stubborn nature maybe he have already sidelined them.

His agenda is a failed one actually, taking out army from Fata without the will of people in Fata will have very bad effects, they have already established some local groups to fight these TTP and blamed army for not supporting them when needed, so they the locals wants army to take on these TTP.

Imran Khan is only leader who saw it coming when our sweet forces went in Tribal areas under Musharraf to please USA he was the only one to warn of that and he told you what would happen but our Army was too busy in serving USA and becoming mercanries for them and killing them and he know right now that the thing which started the problem would never solve it so how many operations you do you can't defeat TTP so better you talk to them and stop being USA puppet

Yeah right, At that time IK was also in bed with Musharraf and wanted to be become a PM under him, it was Musharraf who took u-turn and went to create PML-Q :)
IK himself than in a statement apology to the nation for this shortcut...

Also, what IK and people like him failed to understand that when USA was operating in Afghanistan, alot of these foreign fighters in Afghanistan came into Pakistan which army went to stop and these so called political leaders like IK started to cash the situation politically ... without ack. the costs and issues in dividing the public opinion on such issue.

Last edited:
I still have respect Imran for being honest, but his stance on terrorism is deeply flawed, you cannot have negotiations with Talibaboons who continue to butcher innocent civilians, while Imran is still craving to have peace talks with these devils, Military needs to keep up the pressure on militants until the threat is minimized, The TTP devils are highly trained and can only be defeated by the military.

I dont mind peace talk or negotiation with talibans if it bring peace, political stability for Pakistan and safety for Pakistani but i want answer of one simple question from supporters of Imran khan on this forums

Would negotiation be successful with those who don't recognize the constitution/authority/sovereignty of Pakistan and want to implement their own twisted version of Islam even by forced? What are the opinions of IK and his supporters about this demand of TTP leadership ?

His agenda is a failed one actually, taking out army from Fata without the will of people in Fata will have very bad effects, they have already established some local groups to fight these TTP and blamed army for not supporting them when needed, so they the locals wants army to take on these TTP.

Yeah right, At that time IK was also in bed with Musharraf and wanted to be become a PM under him, it was Musharraf who took u-turn and went to create PML-Q :)
IK himself than in a statement apology to the nation for this shortcut...

Also, what IK and people like him failed to understand that when USA was operating in Afghanistan, alot of these foreign fighters in Afghanistan came into Pakistan which army went to stop and these so called political leaders like IK started to cash the situation politically ... without ack. the costs and issues in dividing the public opinion on such issue.
He was never interested in becoming PM he refused Mr and when Musharraf entered Army Imran Khan was the one to oppose and this was the reason why which Imran Khan left Musharraf because he knew this would come and he was warning from day one but pet dogs of USA were too arrogant to listen Imran Khan from day one knew why USA was in Afghanistan and they also knew they would fail and soon run away and that year has arrived and even if they leave 10000 soldiers behind one two major incidents and if they loose 20 or 30 soldiers in one incident these will also run away but USA pet dogs can't understand this and they will soon be taken out along with their master USA and than Pakistan will be left alone to deal with TTP and all others

Back
Top Bottom