What's new

Is education the answer to Afghanistan's problems?

On topic:

Education has been and will always be the way out. But again it all depends on what kind of education? Education to develop revenge or Develop peace.

A nuclear scientist can create a weapon or create electricity and brighten million's lives. I am happy to see the contribution of my India in Afganistan.

Afghanistan Inshallah will recover from war and chaos. There is nothing better for Pakistan than a peaceful educated and self sustaining Afghanistan next door. Blood will always remain thicker than water.

welcome to pdf mate @Pathan02
btw,i have heard that most of the pashtuns prefer to be called by their traditional name(pashtun) and not pathan? is it true?

Afghanistan Inshallah will recover from war and chaos. There is nothing better for Pakistan than a peaceful educated and self sustaining Afghanistan next door. Blood will always remain thicker than water.
But does your Armed Forces think so? They want to interefere in their internal matters and be the big daddy of Afganistan. I dont say it but Afgani Intelligence chief says. Some reason right.

I know liberal pakistanis will always want peace and so do u but u are so unfortunate to be in a country where common man's voice isnt of any value as of now. maybe with strengthning of democracy things mite get better.

@war-rior

Pakistan's best interests lie in a peaceful, stable, democratic ans self sustaining Afghanistan.

This view is shared by all organs of the Pakistani state. We have brokered 3 peace accords between Afghan groups, fourth is in making.

Pakistani intervention is not against Afghan interests but to stop Afghanistan from becoming a proxy ground for a country that has ill at heart for our country.

Afghans know who has supported them throughout the Soviet invasion..its our shared history which requires no approval from any one.

@war-rior

Pakistan's best interests lie in a peaceful, stable, democratic ans self sustaining Afghanistan.

This view is shared by all organs of the Pakistani state. We have brokered 3 peace accords between Afghan groups, fourth is in making.

Pakistani intervention is not against Afghan interests but to stop Afghanistan from becoming a proxy ground for a country that has ill at heart for our country.

Afghans know who has supported them throughout the Soviet invasion..its our shared history which requires no approval from any one.
So you are saying that Afganis have forgotten the history and are the true culprits in Pak-Afgan relations by accusing Pakistan for problems in their country today? Its all Afganistan's fault that they dont value your brotherhood rite? Poor and innocent Pakistan. :disagree:

And by the way the Sovient Afgan war was a US proxy using their ally Pakistan to stop Soviet march in Sub continent. Dont fool others yaar by all that brotherhood stuff.

So you are saying that Afganis have forgotten the history and are the true culprits in Pak-Afgan relations by accusing Pakistan for problems in their country today? Its all Afganistan's fault that they dont value your brotherhood rite? Poor and innocent Pakistan. :disagree:

And by the way the Sovient Afgan war was a US proxy using their ally Pakistan to stop Soviet march in Sub continent. Dont fool others yaar by all that brotherhood stuff.

We aren't fooling anyone, its you fooling yourself and you say that because you don't have anyone to relate to.

We aren't fooling anyone, its you fooling yourself and you say that because you don't have anyone to relate to.
relate to? does it matter? how is friendship connected to relations? If thats the case the please explain how many muslim countries are your brothers? i can count more than half who abore you.

relate to? does it matter? how is friendship connected to relations? If thats the case the please explain how many muslim countries are your brothers? i can count more than half who abore you.

Water can never replace blood. You are lonely, you have no one to relate to, so you don't know what it feels like to belong to a pack to begin with. Your policies will be decided according to the realities you face, ours will be decided according to ours. Simple as silk.

Water can never replace blood. You are lonely, you have no one to relate to, so you don't know what it feels like to belong to a pack to begin with. Your policies will be decided according to the realities you face, ours will be decided according to ours. Simple as silk.
I dont understand what do u mean by someone to relate to and how does it make any difference in international politics. i assume u dont know what frames international policies.

I dont understand what do u mean by someone to relate to and how does it make any difference in international politics. i assume u dont know what frames international policies.

It only makes a difference to your f.policy if this dynamic is added into your calculus, if it doesn't exist it cannot be added, therefore two states with different sets of historic/cultural formations are bound to have different f.policies. Dutch belt leans to each other, and Scandinavians to each other for their 'shared history'. Foreign policies are mostly designed around 'historical and cultural dynamics'.

Good example is Pakistan's relations with Turkey and Saudi Arabia, they don't change no matter who's in office.

It only makes a difference to your f.policy if this dynamic is added into your calculus, if it doesn't exist it cannot be added, therefore two states with different sets of historic/cultural formations are bound to have different f.policies. Dutch belt leans to each other, and Scandinavians to each other for their 'shared history'. Foreign policies are mostly designed around 'historical and cultural dynamics'.

Good example is Pakistan's relations with Turkey and Saudi Arabia, they don't change no matter who's in office.
Pakistani relations to turkey are similar to that of india. infact cultural relation of india is more that pakistani with above mentioned countries.

As per your logic, pakistan and india are the closest CULTURALLY and hence shud be the closest.

Bottomlone is, on ground realities prove that international relations are based on mutual benefit, trust and sustainability and has nothing to do with brotherhood, etc. If above traits are present, relations will be fruitful irrespective of shared history, religion, culture, etc etc......... and Afganistan dont share any of the above traits with you guyz.

Back
Top Bottom