What's new

Is dollar going to touch 180 PKR after IMF bailout?

buying medicine , pampers , basic life needs are "crying" for you ?????? this gave your mental level.....

No you don't have to hear my cry …… My cry is why not build things locally !!! Why Govt allow 1.2+ B$$ mobile import ???? Who is the importer ?? who is the ;local Pakistani beneficiary ?? Answer this ??

Yes we have to work around , we have to change import base to local production base and export base economy …
And Yes I have the magic …. Hang all the elite , take all their wealth ….. kill them all.. Start over again..
Sir you are an educated person yet you didnt answer my question ?

What is your work around to maintain the overvalued rupee if noone will offer you loans?

...this has nothing to do with pampers..?

Can you answer this simple question ? I am waiting !

That bold part was tried and it threw Pakistan 50 years back..Pakistan was fastest economy in asia but than Bhutto listened to you and exactly did that..we saw the result till now..this persistence of this thought also means no capital will come and all elite with some quality/innvoators will leave the country and corrupt and power ful elite will be left

Nice read !! Dear Sir , I will only add one point : I am saying 150+ million common Pakistanis are clueless (not other 50+ million) .. They blindly fallowed their elite and 50+ million Pakistanis , whom according to them(commoners) know the system , economics and world more then them.....
Yes you can put blame on them too. but main culprit is system and elite ……. Common man have to buy medicine , make-up , pampers , milk , toys , cloths , shoes , watches , books, etc... what can he do if majority of stuff is imported ??????????

1. I completely agree that Pakistani economy is heavily depend on imports ( not that it should be).

2. I agree that solutions to such complex problems that have brewed over last two decades would not be simple and one must not take a reductionist approach.

3. I agree that the elite class benefitted from this system.

4. However, I do not agree with the assertion that the common man is blameless in this situation. We, the common people, have also contracted our lives, businesses, employment around these flawed principles.

5. It is very easy to blame the "others" in every scenario, that's human nature. It helps us sleep at night. But in reality, all of us share the blame. And as long as we, personally do not take responsibility, chances of change are negligible.

6. I like giving examples so here is one. A family is sailing the seas on a boat and suddenly someone pokes a hole in the boat. What do you think is the most important thing to do at that moment. Debate on who poked the hole, or even if we know who did it, should we just tell that person to go fix it while the rest just sit on side. Absolutely no, everyone on board should be trying to plug the hole. And once the hole is plugged, then you can decide whose fault it was, and then even make him pay for the repairs when you reach land.

Pakistan is our boat, we need to plug the hole, all hand on deck. Once this temporizing measure is done, then we can decide who was responsible and tax them more, get them convicted, put them jail. BUT FIRST WE PLUG THE HOLE

Nice read !! Dear Sir , I will only add one point : I am saying 150+ million common Pakistanis are clueless (not other 50+ million) .. They blindly fallowed their elite and 50+ million Pakistanis , whom according to them(commoners) know the system , economics and world more then them.....
Yes you can put blame on them too. but main culprit is system and elite ……. Common man have to buy medicine , make-up , pampers , milk , toys , cloths , shoes , watches , books, etc... what can he do if majority of stuff is imported ??????????
Not the elite but common man who goes to jalsas of PMLN.. PPPP..you tell them they are theives..they say we love them even if they are

Bhutto listened to you and exactly did that
Bhtoo did not listen to me , he was enemy of Pakistan ,,, he did that because he want strong Landlord class again...…..
And in my bold part I am against all the looters and plunderers … why you are afraid of it... all the elite that bring Pakistan to this point …….. that is my solution …….. I am not talking about nationalization..... But if we can take 3.5 + Billion $$ from Malik Riaz (only in Karachi case) then we can take so much more from 100s of other big fat fishes ..
Above is my answer ….. if you don't agree up to you..

Bhtoo did not listen to me , he was enemy of Pakistan ,,, he did that because he want strong Landlord class again...…..
And in my bold part I am against all the looters and plunderers … why you are afraid of it... all the elite that bring Pakistan to this point …….. that is my solution …….. I am not talking about nationalization..... But if we can take 3.5 + Billion $$ from Malik Riaz (only in Karachi case) then we can take so much more from 100s of other big fat fishes ..
Above is my answer ….. if you don't agree up to you..
You changed your statement from elite to looters and plunders which noone disagrees with ! Why did you change this ?

And i am still waitinf for the answer of question i asked 3 times?

you tell them they are theives..they say we love them even if they are
And Allah is Punishing them for this...… Just look at current rains in Pakistan …… Crops are ready , these rains will destroy them..
And also don't forget "they" highjacked our entire system...... Now they don't need common Pakistan , not even those in their jalsa ..People in jalsa will learn this soon...…

You changed your statement from elite to looters and plunders which noone disagrees with ! Why did you change this ?
No I did not …. you need to go throw my posts … again ….. If you got wrong impression then clear it ..
I even mention lotters in one of my post …….

Irrespective to what your government says, protect your lifetime of savings by buying more dollars or gold.

It is now a crime according to PTI to hold on to your dollars. In other words, Khaan saab wants you to suffer

And Allah is Punishing them for this...… Just look at current rains in Pakistan …… Crops are ready , these rains will destroy them..
And also don't forget "they" highjacked our entire system...... Now they don't need common Pakistan , not even those in their jalsa ..People in jalsa will learn this soon...…

No I did not …. you need to go throw my posts … again ….. If you got wrong impression then clear it ..
I even mention lotters in one of my post …….
Okay good so you are not against honest rich men earning halal and paying huge taxes..(not malik raiz he is neithwr paying taxes nor honest)

What about the solution to continue funding imports you found one?

1. I agree majority of the people just follow the Elite (albeit like Sheep).

2. I agree that people have to buy milk, medication, books, clothes, shoes etc (Although, I don't think buying toys, make-up, watches and pampers is such a great idea when you don't have money to feed your children)

3. I may even agree that the people have been lead astray by the elite.

4. BUT THE BOAT IS SINKING AND IT DOESNT MATTER WHO DAMAGED IT, WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WE NEED TO STOP IT FROM SINKING. and maybe in a couple of years, when we have stabilized the economy, we can put these elites on trial.

5. Finally, the only way to wean people off this import syndrome is to create scarcity. Once we, the commoners, won't be able to buy the imported pampers, a middle class business man sitting in Sialkot will start a company that makes cheap diapers. Once we, the commoners, won't be able to afford Chinese toys for our kids, a old carpenter sitting in Chiniot will start making wooden lattoos for our kids. Once we won't be able to buy the imported medication for our kid, Macter International (a Pakistani drug company), will have the incentive to increase their production capacity and build a new Pharma lab in Karachi to get you cheap medicine. And the list goes on and on.

if we don't create these scarcities, we the commoners will have no incentive to stop relying on imports.

Last edited:
It is now a crime according to PTI to hold on to your dollars. In other words, Khaan saab wants you to suffer
You live in what world
Pakistani banks have 7+b$ in foreign account almost same as state bank reserves ??

1. I agree majority of the people just follow the Elite (albeit like Sheep).

2. I agree that people have to buy milk, medication, books, clothes, shoes etc (Although, I don't think buying toys, watches and pampers is such a great idea when you don't have money to feed your children)

3. I may even agree that the people have been lead astray by the elite.

4. BUT THE BOAT IS SINKING AND IT DOESNT MATTER WHO DAMAGED IT, WHAT MATTERS IS THAT WE NEED TO STOP IT FROM SINKING. and maybe in a couple of years, when we have stabilized the economy, we can put these elites to trial.

5. Finally, the only way to wean people off these import syndrome is to create scarcity. Once we, the commoners, won't be able to buy the imported pampers, a middle class business man sitting in Sialkot will start a company that makes cheap diapers. Once we, the commoners, won't be able to afford Chinese toys for our kids, a old carpenter sitting in Chiniot will start making wooden lattoos for our kids. Once we won't be able to buy the imported medication for our kid, Macter Internation (a Pakistani drug company), will have to incentive to increase their production capacity and build a new Pharma lab in Karachi to get you cheap medicine. And the list goes on and on.

if we don't create these scarcities, we the commoners will have to incentive to stop relying on imports.
An adult voice amongst children

100% agree with you on this …………. We have to start now …. yes this going to hurt ,,, but we have to .. And I played with wooden lattoos . lol golden days..
5. Finally, the only way to wean people off these import syndrome is to create scarcity. Once we, the commoners, won't be able to buy the imported pampers, a middle class business man sitting in Sialkot will start a company that makes cheap diapers. Once we, the commoners, won't be able to afford Chinese toys for our kids, a old carpenter sitting in Chiniot will start making wooden lattoos for our kids. Once we won't be able to buy the imported medication for our kid, Macter Internation (a Pakistani drug company), will have to incentive to increase their production capacity and build a new Pharma lab in Karachi to get you cheap medicine. And the list goes on and on.

if we don't create these scarcities, we the commoners will have to incentive to stop relying on imports.

What about the solution to continue funding imports you found one?
Who want import base economy ? you again got wrong impression !! I only want local industry to flourish and punishment for corrupt elite...… That is …..
That Musnhi Dar already destroyed Pakistani economy enough ……

Okay good so you are not against honest rich men earning halal and paying huge taxes..(not malik raiz he is neithwr paying taxes nor honest)
They are our real heros…….

100% agree with you on this …………. We have to start now …. yes this going to hurt ,,, but we have to .. And I played with wooden lattoos . lol golden days..

Who want import base economy ? you again got wrong impression !! I only want local industry to flourish and punishment for corrupt elite...… That is …..
That Musnhi Dar already destroyed Pakistani economy enough ……
isn't that what exactly current govt is doing and you were against it saying common man cant take it and 1000s will be jobless.
Jeez i wasted time ..i thought you had a novel solution !

kxD1hVm.jpg

I am talking about Dollar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL man..
and on stopping import ,,,,, I want full ban on few items without any delay , but best is first we start local industry for those items..... Is that hard to understand ???
Just look how medicine prices going up only because of dollar !!!!!! Is that hard to understand ??? I mentioned 100+ million !! are they all importers?? No they are not , they are end users and they need those items (local or imported) is that hard to understand ??
And I already gave the solution kill all the corrupt elite , take their money , give it to Non-corrupt elite , use this money for local industry .. Build the base ( even if you have to build on blood)..
isn't that what exactly current govt is doing and you were against it saying common man cant take it and 1000s will be jobless.
Jeez i wasted time ..i thought you had a novel solution !

kxD1hVm.jpg

People like Sheikh Rasheed saying we can stop eating meat …. ok no problem we can , but isn't it better if we start exporting hallal meat first .. so our local common poor Pakistanis can earn money for their animals ( village economy still depend on this , common villager can get few 1000s rupee in emergency after selling his animal) . So why not if we look after him too , before banning meat (as per sheikh Rasheed)

Last edited:
I am talking about Dollar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL man..
and on stopping import ,,,,, I want full ban on few items without any delay , but best is first we start local industry for those items..... Is that hard to understand ???
Just look how medicine prices going up only because of dollar !!!!!! Is that hard to understand ??? I mentioned 100+ million !! are they all importers?? No they are not , they are end users and they need those items (local or imported) is that hard to understand ??
And I already gave the solution kill all the corrupt elite , take their money , give to Non-corrupt elite , use this money for local industry .. Build the base ( even if you have to build on blood)..
These price hikes are the catalyst for local industry to get into business. If imported things don't become expensive (by devaluing the Rupee) then why would local businesses open shop. There will be no one to buy from them. But if imported stuff becomes expensive, people will want to buy, and this demand will signal to the local industry to innovate, open shops, factories, mills. And then to fill those mills and factories will skilled workers, these local businesses will create training institutes and universities. Aur yun prosperity ka pahiya chalay ga!!!

These price hikes are the catalyst for local industry to get into business. If imported things don't become expensive (by devaluing the Rupee) then why would local businesses open shop. There will be no one to buy from them. But if imported stuff becomes expensive, people will want to buy, and this demand will signal to the local industry to innovate, open shops, factories, mills. And then to fill those mills and factories will skilled workers, these local businesses will create training institutes and universities. Aur yun prosperity ka pahiya chalay ga!!!
This is where we need system and loyal elite !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Govt have to step in ….. 7 months in office , now they have to make sure they provide all type of support to National Pharma companies so they can build those medicine in house(even raw materials) .. Govt have to make sure they establish quality management department to monitor quality of end product (no compromise) , only this will force international companies to build stuff in Pakistan .. after all we are 220+ million country they don't want to lose our market..
Sit , this is Govt Job to facilitate local business and need to make sure they have favourable polices ,, they also have to make sure international business can co e to Pakistan .. (Hardest job for any Govt , but this is for Govt Is)

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom