What's new

Is China only supporting Pakistan to get back at India?

Ok personally I am getting tired of this rubbish from across the border. They are completely obsessed with pakistan, with CPEC and heck they are obsessed with our army chief who spent majority of his tenure fighting in the west not the east but for some reason he is has become an "Indian baiter retiring" on their headlines.

Alright. The writer at some points hits but at others he shows his ignorance fed by their media.

He is correct that the wounds from the partition created distrust but what made those wounds foster and only worsen was the Kashmir issue. It was a very serious issue with no end at sight and both sides were not going to move an inch from there.

In the 60s pakistan had a friendly Iran, a very very hostile Afghanistan, a communist China that was not interested in solving our border dispute ( and had a history of reacting very strongly on border disputes) and a hostile India that was getting difficult to deal with.

We mended our relations with China with solving that dispute earning a powerful friend as well as showcasing that we are fully ready to solve border disputes.

Yes both working together is great for south Asia but we need to solve Kashmir issue. If this incident has shown anything its that Kashmir issue cannot be left aside. It has to be solved.

In international relations there are only interests. Even if pakistan and India put aside differences and work together then it will be due to both sides working on their interests. Just like that pakistan and China and have their interests and with that both will always work together. There is no evil China and no confused brother away from India.

Its masood Azhar not Hafiz saeed that china blocked.

Well if you have such a problem with china supporting pakistan militarily then why dont you solve the issues both nations have? If it irks you so much then solve the issues. This way the animosity will die out. Quite frankly this part is childish. Every nation builds their military.

It is their internal affair. We scream out at india when they do anything in kashmir which is occupied region by india. Infact we have ascertained and china has showcased that the UIGHURS are treated well and much is western propaganda. You guys banned beef, we didnt go to the UN. You guys started making indian occupied kashmir a shooting range and we went to UN. See the differences between internal issues and occupied regions.

As for colony shit. It highlights the childishness and lack of coherence in the writer. I don't even know where to begin with this. All I can say is that when building on Kashmir failed, Baluchistan issue failed, they come up with this colony crap. Yeah spare us the care oh dear brother and solve the issues that are between us if you care about peace in the region.

What do Indians feel about this? Just curious to hear from their side.

I can't talk on behalf of indians but I notice they seem to have problem with our every friendship .
They also try to give wrong meanings to our friendships with Turkey and china .
If china is helping us they claim china is buying us and selling us cheap weapons, china is only supping us cause we've common enemy other use china isn't a friend and near future we're doomed as China will take our all resources and such bullshit and crap .

With Turkey they claim , Turkey is supporting terrorism in Syria and both countries are playing hypocrisy , nearly they'll both end as failed and terror infested state .

Actually thry don't have such brotherly relations with any states that we've with China and turkey so their is unrest in indians .

I can't talk on behalf of indians but I notice they seem to have problem with our every friendship .
They also try to give wrong meanings to our friendships with Turkey and china .
If china is helping us they claim china is buying us and selling us cheap weapons, china is only supping us cause we've common enemy other use china isn't a friend and near future we're doomed as China will take our all resources and such bullshit and crap .

With Turkey they claim , Turkey is supporting terrorism in Syria and both countries are playing hypocrisy , nearly they'll both end as failed and terror infested state .

Actually thry don't have such brotherly relations with any states that we've with China and turkey so their is unrest in indians .
Hoping to hear from their side too.
I know they got a rivalry with China. and with Pakistan too of course.
Turkey and Pakistan have long been friends and will be forever.

So what are indias concerns about cpec ? Can you tell this in laymen script as I'm not learned .

It is beneficial for pakistan and china as it's going to give us a economic route so why should be unhappy about it ? You're developing chahabar port we didn't say anything to you .
It passes through our land, take it somewhere else. As simple as that. We don't care for cpec but we care about enemy road passing through our lands.

You are already a Chinese colony. And we are happy about it. We just want to take your cpec from our land in kashmir to somewhere else.
Take it if you can . if you start a war for kashmir you can lose other half of kashmir now.

@WebMaster ye @Mugwop pagal hai kya. Jab man aata hai -ve deti hai. Why you appoint crazy lady for TT posts.

Take it if you can . if you start a war for kashmir you can lose other half of kashmir now.
Yes, we will. When the time will be right. We already missed one opportunity of 71, but I, am sure we will have another opportunity.

You are already a Chinese colony. And we are happy about it. We just want to take your cpec from our land in kashmir to somewhere else.

this is exectly the indian concern about the project...

1971 1971 1971 lol. now situation change time change and our army is ready we are ready if you try anything wrong then you ca. nt even save yourself .

@WebMaster ye @Mugwop pagal hai kya. Jab man aata hai -ve deti hai. Why you appoint crazy lady for TT posts.

Yes, we will. When the time will be right. We already missed one opportunity of 71, but I, am sure we will have another opportunity.
I specifically wrote in my status that if you have questions about negative rating from me,The answer lies in my current DP.

What do Indians feel about this? Just curious to hear from their side.
What Pakistan and China do is strictly business and has nothing to do with india.
The truth is these jealous sadists don't want to see Pakistan Prosper and strong and they hate the fact that China has regional influence over Asia and not them. So that's why they make rubbish articles and news.

I specifically wrote in my status that if you have questions about negative rating from me,The answer lies in my current DP.

What Pakistan and China do is strictly business and has nothing to do with india.
The truth is these jealous sadists don't want to see Pakistan Prosper and strong and they hate the fact that China has regional influence over Asia and not them. So that's why they make rubbish articles and news.
I see, Indians should not be so worried, it is good for South Asia to have closer cooperation.

I see, Indians should not be so worried, it is good for South Asia to have closer cooperation.
No nation on Jah's green earth can tolerate indians as a neighbor. We tried to get along with them but they are just bigoted sadists who believe that non hindus are sub humans and should be murdered.

The statement is one big rhetorical question, it's so stupid it answers itself ridiculously.

Back
Top Bottom