What's new

Is China making the same mistakes as Kaiser Wilhelm's Germany?: Gwyn

China still follows Sun Tzu's principles at its core.

Hard to defeat.

Is it ???

SCS and East sea debacles are bad moves by china. Seems chinese forgot Sun tzu.

Every neighbor has some concerns about Chinese rise, this is a diplomatic failure at the time USA is waiting to intervene in Asia.

Even if Chinese succeeds in grabbing some territories, the bullying they did to the neighbors will never be forgotten by the small neighboring countries and this will only damage the relations forever.

Thirdly chinese are not USA nor Russia.

I do not know about the rest, but with Russia, China has now best relations since Stalin times.

Forget your own racial identity for a while, do you honestly think the territories claimed by China were never part of China?

I am a highly educated guy and my education makes me believe in the truth and truth only and I believe they were part of China.

China has territorial claims to nearly 20 countries - English pravda.ru

Perhaps, Ilona knows the truth too but she will still say China makes false claims since she has to say against the Chinese who don't belong to her race. Understandable.

Forget your own racial identity for a while, do you honestly think the territories claimed by China were never part of China?

I am a highly educated guy and my education makes me believe in the truth and truth only and I believe they were part of China.

China has territorial claims to nearly 20 countries - English pravda.ru

Perhaps, Ilona knows the truth too but she will still say China makes false claims since she has to say against the Chinese who don't belong to her race. Understandable.
I do not know what claims you're talking about. China and Russia does not have a territorial dispute.
If you mean the disputes of China and India, I can not say anything about it, because I know too little. In any case, the issues must be addressed by diplomacy, not army. Otherwise, sooner or later humanity will burn in nuclear fire. And we have some obligations to descendants - we must leave the Earth clean and habitable.

No.

This is more like the situation before opium wars.

I don't know why the Chinese who score high in the PISA test, are so weak in memorizing their past. China still does not have the ability to destroy half of the planet at one go and unless China achieves this ability, China must not open front after fronts.

I do not know what claims you're talking about. China and Russia does not have a territorial dispute.
If you mean the disputes of China and India, I can not say anything about it, because I know too little. In any case, the issues must be addressed by diplomacy, not army. Otherwise, sooner or later humanity will burn in nuclear fire. And we have some obligations to descendants - we must leave the Earth clean and habitable.

Where was humanity when Chinese were killed like insects during the Opium Wars?

If this Earth is taken as Pandora, I would say, Chinese are native Na'vi whose lands have been stolen by the humans just what we can see in the movie Avatar.

Last edited:
The author of the OP article ought to read a bit more on European history, particularly the family feuds amongst the European elites.

Wilhelm II was the grandson of Queen Victoria, who is by birth from the House of Hanover. Willy II hated his mother (daughter of Victoria) who never missed a chance to tell her son that Germany is nothing compared to Great Britain.

Of course all the other royal houses are related through centuries of intermarriages. You know, it's a game the whole family can play.

That already is such a stark difference between the scenario of Germany and China. I don't need to explain more why the comparison is just utterly ignorant of both countries' and regions' history.

BTW, don't you guys find it odd that China is compared with pre-WWI and pre-WWII Germany whenever it suits certain people?

As a matter of fact, IMHO, China is very much like current Germany. We dominate the EU by being the biggest and strongest economy.

I don't know why the Chinese who score high in the PISA test, are so weak in memorizing their past. China still does not have the ability to destroy half of the planet at one go and unless China achieves this ability, China must not open front after fronts.

If this Earth is taken as Pandora, I would say, Chinese are native Na'vi whose lands have been stolen by the humans just what we can see in the movie Avatar.
You should not equate China to the Indians (red-skin) who lived in primitive society. China does not come out of nowhere with a pre-defined boundaries. China also captured, destroyed, soaked countries, nations and states. Just like everyone else did. Those who did not - live in the jungle and wear bandages instead of clothes, or disappeared from the face of the Earth.

You should not equate China to the Indians (red-skin) who lived in primitive society. China does not come out of nowhere with a pre-defined boundaries. China also captured, destroyed, soaked countries, nations and states. Just like everyone else did. Those who did not - live in the jungle and wear bandages instead of clothes, or disappeared from the face of the Earth.

There were tribal conflicts in every primitive society. China was no different. There are even bloody fights between brothers in some families for inheritance of ancestral property. That does not mean those brothers didn't have one/same biological father. China is an ancient civilization which had existed long before the concept of nation state came into being. There were bloodshed, defeats, conquests but all those human tragedies were parts of their own story in their own world just like what happened in Europe. But some ferocious aliens coming, capturing and occupying your ancestral land is different question.

Earlier Chinese generation was dumb, naive, innocent village dwellers who couldn't have any grasp of geopolitical awareness and so they lost their lands. What remains to be seen how the present Chinese generation Chinese respond to their loss. BTW, humans are just like animals who hunt other animals to eat and survive. If Chinese cannot become predators, they will remain as preys. Nature does not forgive weak people and that too is a fact.

Is it ???

Every neighbor has some concerns about Chinese rise, this is a diplomatic failure at the time USA is waiting to intervene in Asia.

Even if Chinese succeeds in grabbing some territories, the bullying they did to the neighbors will never be forgotten by the small neighboring countries and this will only damage the relations forever.

You are clueless as always, do you? We have a strategic approach to our Great Power game with the USA. You citing the neighbors damage, but which neighbors? Not a single nation comes out to oppose us. In contrary when Japan host the ASEAN summit, Abe wanted the rest of ASEAN to cooperate on security matter, ASEAN response? A laugh and completely ignored Abe and just want to focus on economic cooperation. So where is this opposition of China coming from? I want to hear it because I haven't see any neighbor outright oppose us.

Opium wars are a good lesson but they are not applicable 100% this time around.

China is not at the same level

Instead it has already reached the mental level from the times of Zheng He during Ming dynasty.

However the actual naval fleet needs a lot of work to get to the point of relative power General Zheng.

peace

Is it ???

LOL. I think I trust the minds and strategy of the CPC military leaders more than some low IQ Indian anonymous poster.

"Thirdly chinese are not USA nor Russia"

Thanks Captain Obvious, China is China.

Oh please. Was Canada and Mexico happy during the rise of US? Was Poland and Finland happy during the rising of USSR? Was there anyone in the world that is happy during the rise of British empire? Of course not. No one likes competitors. The fact is China has been way better received than all these previous major power when it was rising. This is due to the fact the rise has been mainly economical.

There were tribal conflicts in every primitive society. China was no different. There are even bloody fights between brothers in some families for inheritance of ancestral property. That does not mean those brothers didn't have one/same biological father. China is an ancient civilization which had existed long before the concept of nation state came into being. There were bloodshed, defeats, conquests but all those human tragedies were parts of their own story in their own world just like what happened in Europe. But some ferocious aliens coming, capturing and occupying your ancestral land is different question.

Earlier Chinese generation was dumb, naive, innocent village dwellers who couldn't have any grasp of geopolitical awareness and so they lost their lands. What remains to be seen how the present Chinese generation Chinese respond to their loss. BTW, humans are just like animals who hunt other animals to eat and survive. If Chinese cannot become predators, they will remain as preys. Nature does not forgive weak people and that too is a fact.
Do you think someone in Europe considers the history of another country as their own? The wars in Europe had never stop. Only after Napoleon came years of peace.
China still has not been colonized as India or Indochina or America or Africa or Australia.

Personally I feel China under Commies is increasingly becoming like Nazi Germany. Chinese people are high on wealth and military power that they have accumulated recently and nationalistic feelings run high; both are in line with Nazi Germany under Hitler. Add to that the fact that Chinese Communist Party leadership is corrupt and selfish to the core and is accumulating huge wealth (Mao’s granddaughter is 242th richest among 1.3 billion Chinese) so they need to distract Chinese people from internal corruption towards external issues; the oldest trick in the political book.

I fear that, like Nazi Germany, China under communist party would end up causing a lot of grief for others but in turn will also cause a lot of destruction for China itself.

Last edited:
The difference is that China was under a falling backward empire addicted to opium then.

No.

This is more like the situation before opium wars.

OK, where are the "jews"???

Personally I feel China under Commies is increasingly becoming like Nazi Germany. Chinese people are high on wealth and military power that they have accumulated recently and nationalistic feelings run high; both are in line with Nazi Germany under Hitler. Add to that the fact that Chinese Communist Party leadership is corrupt and selfish to the core and is accumulating huge wealth (Mao’s granddaughter is 242th richest among 1.3 billion Chinese) so they need to distract Chinese people from internal corruption towards external issues; the oldest trick in the political book.

I fear that, like Nazi Germany, China under communist party would end up causing a lot of grief for others but in turn will also cause a lot of destruction for China itself.

If China don't want to destroy JEW USA, they will always have problems as it's them who create/arm the enemies of China

JEW USA has recently destabilized Russia with their violent demonstrators in Ukrania

Back
Top Bottom