What's new

Is China 70 years ahead of India? A visit to Mao's home province city, Changsha

China and India are on two different planets.

China is a super power, literally building mega projects all over the world. Also is a first grade weapons exporter. China's brightest minds remain in or go back to China.

India relies on the West for most of its investments and aid for its 60%+ poor population. Needs to import even the most basic military systems. Also has its most advanced weapon systems imported from Russia with ~40% Chinese electronics. Its brightest minds prepare themselves only to go live and permanently settle in the West.

China is 50 years ahead of India, minimum

India is overhyped, its huge size gives it an illusion of superiority over other countries.

It is the only country in top 25 economies to not even have $10,000 GDP per capita, in fact it doesn't even touch $5,000

But it can source enough funds to put aside for large ticket projects due to 1b+ population

20231030_224311.jpg

Really, like subways and high speed railways? did you ever visit China or you just heard that crap from your media?

I have access to youtube
Just search China Observer or China Uncensored on Youtube using VPN
You will see amazing videos on the quality of Chinese Infrastructure

I blame democracy, but then that is the path India has chosen. We can not match the Chinese for efficiency, who are aided not just by their authoritarian one party system, but also by them not being mentally clogged by religious division as a people.

China are a fair way ahead in many aspects, not sure if they're 70 years ahead. India are ahead in other ways, more political life here, people are not state programmed collectivist bots. Politics is a lot more spicy around here.

I blame democracy, but then that is the path India has chosen. We can not match the Chinese for efficiency, who are aided not just by their authoritarian one party system, but also by them not being mentally clogged by religious division as a people.

China are a fair way ahead in many aspects, not sure if they're 70 years ahead. India are ahead in other ways, more political life here, people are not state programmed collectivist bots. Politics is a lot more spicy around here.
You mean more spicy in politics like this, lol, collective of criminals,

Back
Top Bottom