What's new

Is Chaudhary Nisar a mole or double agent?

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ch Nisar secretly met Imran in Islamabad, claims Khattak

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak on Wednesday disclosed that Federal Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan had met PTI chief Imran Khan three times secretly at a friend’s house in Islamabad.

Talking to media persons after inaugurating a branch of the Bank of Khyber at Jehangira here on Wednesday, Mr Khattak criticised the federal interior minister for what he said his hypocritical style of politics.

Mr Khattak said that Ch Nisar had also made attempts to meet him (Khattak), but after failing to do so, he started propagating that I had met him secretly to seek his (Nisar’s) help in saving the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government. “I met him (Nisar) openly in the Punjab House and kept PTI chief Imran Khan in the loop about the meeting.” Mr Khattak said that Ch Nisar could deny the meeting with Imran Khan, but he had proofs of it.

Regarding the deadlock between the government and PTI, the CM said that Imran Khan was still ready for meaningful dialogue to resolve the differences. Mr Khattak said that the ongoing protest would continue till the government didn’t initiate the meaningful dialogue process and announced the judicial commission. He lauded the appointment of the new Chief Election Commissioner, but said that the commission should be restructured after resignations of its members from the provinces.

The chief minister said that the provincial government was struggling to bring an end to corruption and favouritism to improve governance in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. He said that number of branches of the Bank of Khyber would be increased across the country with the passage of time to provide maximum facilities to people. On the occasion, Mr Khattak announced that Jenagira would be made a tehsil, and that a notification in that regard would be issued shortly.

Ch Nisar secretly met Imran in Islamabad, claims Khattak

Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Chief Minister Pervez Khattak on Wednesday disclosed that Federal Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan had met PTI chief Imran Khan three times secretly at a friend’s house in Islamabad.

Talking to media persons after inaugurating a branch of the Bank of Khyber at Jehangira here on Wednesday, Mr Khattak criticised the federal interior minister for what he said his hypocritical style of politics.

Mr Khattak said that Ch Nisar had also made attempts to meet him (Khattak), but after failing to do so, he started propagating that I had met him secretly to seek his (Nisar’s) help in saving the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government. “I met him (Nisar) openly in the Punjab House and kept PTI chief Imran Khan in the loop about the meeting.” Mr Khattak said that Ch Nisar could deny the meeting with Imran Khan, but he had proofs of it.

Regarding the deadlock between the government and PTI, the CM said that Imran Khan was still ready for meaningful dialogue to resolve the differences. Mr Khattak said that the ongoing protest would continue till the government didn’t initiate the meaningful dialogue process and announced the judicial commission. He lauded the appointment of the new Chief Election Commissioner, but said that the commission should be restructured after resignations of its members from the provinces.

The chief minister said that the provincial government was struggling to bring an end to corruption and favouritism to improve governance in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. He said that number of branches of the Bank of Khyber would be increased across the country with the passage of time to provide maximum facilities to people. On the occasion, Mr Khattak announced that Jenagira would be made a tehsil, and that a notification in that regard would be issued shortly.

i doubt if he is that smart to do such.....

he is not making a move of any sort,i doubt if anything is actually happening

meanwhile he was saying that khattack used to visit him.

So is khattack a mole or double agent?

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom