What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

Unveiling_ceremony_of_Qaher-313_fighter_%2824%29.jpg

so whatever happened to that Iranian Stealth Fighter? :yahoo:
Well since this thread is about yasin which looks legit and professionally done as the factory line model looks I think they’re doing a great job, qaher is just trial and error many countries go through the same process. I think as long as the Iranians don’t abandon yasin and keep on evolving from it they will be able to develop something respectable in a few years.

Well since this thread is about yasin which looks legit and professionally done as the factory line model looks I think they’re doing a great job, qaher is just trial and error many countries go through the same process. I think as long as the Iranians don’t abandon yasin and keep on evolving from it they will be able to develop something respectable in a few years.
Not only as Iran gotten better, but Qaher which I previously thought was dead is actually alive and well. Obviously will look different from its original showing. Naturally, the haters will be upset when it is completed.

You ever seen this logo before?

Fq-VeJjWAAEV-1_

It looks like a merging of the IRGC-AF and IRIAF logos. I wonder if their is some sort of joint branch between the IRGC-AF and IRIAF where they are merged together

It appears that IRIAF flew a Kowsar aircraft along the Iran-Azer border.
If I am not mistaken, it looks like IRIAF flew over Nagorno Karabakh for an hour, before returning back into Iranian Airspace. Yet, no word on Iranian media about it.

Azer have officially complained, also heard a rumour that Iran has blocked Azer trucks from going to Nakhchivan.

I wonder how many nuclear-armed ICBMs that would require.
It depends on what you mean with destroy.

With about 10 nukes, you can easily destroy the American way of life by taking out the major economic and political hubs:

-New York
-Washington
-Los Angeles
-Silicon valley & San Francisco
-Chicago
-Dallas
-Houston
-Boston
-Philadelphia
-Atlanta

In addition, many of the most important think tanks in the country are located in those cities too, like the RAND institute and the Heritage foundation, severely hampering reconstruction.

It wouldn't turn the US into some unlivable wasteland, but it would impact the economy, production and distribution of goods and political landscape to such a degree that America as we know it, would seize to exist.

But if you want to get closer to the “Fallout" scenery, you would be looking at somewhere around 200 nukes. That would not only turn most of the larger American cities to rubble, but would also create enough fallout to severely impact all life forms, even in rural and remote areas.

Forgot to mention;

Speed: 0.7 Mach
Altitude 40,000 ft
0.8 Mach
Not only as Iran gotten better, but Qaher which I previously thought was dead is actually alive and well. Obviously will look different from its original showing. Naturally, the haters will be upset when it is completed.

Fq-VeJjWAAEV-1_

It looks like a merging of the IRGC-AF and IRIAF logos. I wonder if their is some sort of joint branch between the IRGC-AF and IRIAF where they are merged together
MODAFL logo

It depends on what you mean with destroy.

With about 10 nukes, you can easily destroy the American way of life by taking out the major economic and political hubs:

-New York
-Washington
-Los Angeles
-Silicon valley & San Francisco
-Chicago
-Dallas
-Houston
-Boston
-Philadelphia
-Atlanta

In addition, many of the most important think tanks in the country are located in those cities too, like the RAND institute and the Heritage foundation, severely hampering reconstruction.

It wouldn't turn the US into some unlivable wasteland, but it would impact the economy, production and distribution of goods and political landscape to such a degree that America as we know it, would seize to exist.

But if you want to get closer to the “Fallout" scenery, you would be looking at somewhere around 200 nukes. That would not only turn most of the larger American cities to rubble, but would also create enough fallout to severely impact all life forms, even in rural and remote areas.
If their is a blackout for even 5 hours in New York City, murder rape and crime skyrocket in those hours. General anarchy and looting occurs. Now imagine 1 week of a blackout.

From the inside, Americans fight rob and kill each other frequently every day, so any nuclear hit on those cities would create such anarchy that the state can't control.

Of course Iran would also cease to exist.

Many changes have been implemented,

1º.- significantly smaller air intakes.
2º.- much more aerodinamic vertical rudder root. And longer control surface of vertical rudder, as long as its height (indicating better handling in flight?).
3º.- much longer and outside deflected nozzle than older Kowsar 88, maybe aimed to protect the fuselage and horizontal rudder
4º.- strenghted canopy frame.
5º.- HUD
6º.- longer and much more aerodinamic VHF antennas.
7º.- You can see or sense MFD in both positions.

Many refinements have been applied. If it is produced in serial production, would be a definitive proof that iranians have mastered manufacturing Owj engine.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fq-VeJjWAAEV-1_

I think it's the logo of the ministry of defense

The word mass production by Iran’s Air Force should be taken with a grain of salt.

Let’s see if this ever gets built in any significant numbers.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom