What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

At the end your people will running to Pakistan as refugees. Bark all you want.
And we have lasted for over 3000 years ;)

Pakistan is a terrorist harbouring sh*t hole, for the most part. So don't bring Pakistan into it. Have hardly heard any foreign tourists keen to visit lol

Call us what you want, you can't deny the fact your a weak country and will always be. Only if your leadership behaves. Then you might be shown some respect. Also, the double standard won't work sending terrorist to Blochistan, Syria and Yemen. Know your place and good luck!
Last place we'd want to go to bro ;)

Iranians are not taliban or terrorist to rush to Pakistan.

Lol thanks
if you do not understand something, first ASK QUESTIONS. Your posts wreaks of insecurities. you say IRan'sairforce is weak, but tahts not true, you just lack knowledge of whats really happening. IRn has the largest helicopter fleet in the ME, and they are being upgraded. Iran has upgraded and refurbished many fighter jets, so you're just in full blown denial and if you dont wanna learn better, then just ignore this thread. If your comment that IRan is declining is true then why hasnt US attacked IRan yet??? INSTEAD, US keeps pushing its military assets near Iran farther and farther....and didnt attack despite intensifying provocations in Iraq...Pakistan is no match to Iran when it comes to regional ideology and strategy, thats what i think you havent thought about.

You actually show you do not understand IRan, which is why you already made 4-7 false accusations.
Thank you, but Iran won't last two days in a war with the U.S

You meant to say :
Thank you, but Pakistan wont last 2 days in a war with US

If US govt agrees with you then why havent they attacked in 34+ years??? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!! if u cant answer them then we have to conclude you lack knowledge and are simply trolling.

Last edited:
Call us what you want, you can't deny the fact your a weak country and will always be. Only if your leadership behaves. Then you might be shown some respect. Also, the double standard won't work sending terrorist to Blochistan, Syria and Yemen. Know your place and good luck!

You made me have a good laugh today.

I could post a link to compare Iran and Pakistan's GDP and economy (https://www.indexmundi.com/factbook/compare/pakistan.iran/economy) to show you where the weaknesses lie.

But I will just end by saying this: You will always be Indian's b*tch
o say :

If US govt agrees with you then why havent they attacked in 34+ years??? ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS!!! if u cant answer them then we have to conclude you lack knowledge and are simply trolling.

He is a thirteen year old internet troll whose breath still smells of cheap pasteurized milk and he has yet to even shave his moustache for the first time. It is concluded that he has no knowledge lol

Go tell your U.S and Israeli masters how weak Iran is and what an absolute cakewalk it will be for them because apparently they have not figured that out on their own and they need someone smart like you to clue them in.

Not onli engine, unlike the AN-140, the one in the photo is designed also to transport with loading from a hinged ramp at the rear of the fuselage like C-130, C-235, C-27 ect.

download
Antonov had also designed the An-140T version (Tactical Airlifter)
the An-140T is a light military transport aircraft developed on the basis of the An-140-100 turboprop airliner. The An-140T is equipped with a rear ramp for loading / unloading goods and personnel. Aircraft that had been selected by Russia to replace the AN-26, then not built due to the problems that arose in Russia / Ukraine.
Now this in the photo will be a development of the Hesa IrAn140, completely redesigned in Iran, or the continuation of the collaboration with Antonov who provided the technical co sult and the drawings of the AN-140T version or the commercial version AN-140TK, convertible transport / passengers.

Last edited:
now that i think, is it possible to have a Drone AWACS?
you know, some big drone with big radar on its sides?
are there any considerations? like advanced computers or porgraming or...?
i have a crazy idea, what if we build a LO/VLO small drone with communication and data links and put some of our TICS-2 FLIR/IRST in three directions (forward and sides). or a more crazy idea, make a balloon out of kevlar/glass fibers and send it up with the aforementioned set of devices and control the air space remotely and stealthy.

Crush Iran ? That's laughable.

Pakistan has lost every major war against India. India even took all of Kashmir in the 70's and later gave it back to Pakistan for the sake of peace.

The fact of the matter is that when the Indian subcontinent was divided, all of the major economic hubs were given to India. So Pakistan will always be at a disadvantage in that regard.

When it comes to military technology, both countries are more or less on par. If anything India is now edging Pakistan but India has a much larger army. So really Pakistan has no chance against India militarily.

Currently, Pakistan is economically bankrupt with no natural resources to fall back on. The literacy rate in Pakistan is 65% and that's according to their government. Pakistan isn't even under any serious sanctions regime so it all boils down to corruption and mismanagement.

i kinda expected this comment...

Antonov had also designed the An-140T version (Tactical Airlifter)
the An-140T is a light military transport aircraft developed on the basis of the An-140-100 turboprop airliner. The An-140T is equipped with a rear ramp for loading / unloading goods and personnel. Aircraft that had been selected by Russia to replace the AN-26, then not built due to the problems that arose in Russia / Ukraine.
Now this in the photo will be a development of the Hesa IrAn140, completely redesigned in Iran, or the continuation of the collaboration with Antonov who provided the technical co sult and the drawings of the AN-140T version or the commercial version AN-140TK, convertible transport / passengers.

YES ! ......http://news.mrud.ir/news/85884/بازدید-وزیر-راه-و-شهرسازی-از-شرکت-صنایع-هواپیماسازی-ایران-هسا

I used an automatic translator :
" During this visit, the Minister of Roads and Urban Development visited Iran 140 Tactical Transport Aircraft, T-90 and Kowsar ,Helicopter, Production Line, Action and Aircraft Design and Testing Center, Iran 140 Aircraft, and Firefighting and Flight Simulator at Iran Aircraft Manufacturing Company (HESA). "

I ask the users who speak the language if the translation can be considered exact

Iran 140 Tactical Transport Aircraft certainly it would be a great milestone, a very important starting point for future larger projects for the Iranian aviation industry

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom