What's new

IRIAF | News and Discussions

[QUOTE = "Mamajama, post: 12651088, membro: 200366"]
Sì, forse il reverse engineering?
[/CITAZIONE]

Many others may say that it is the tests after the repair.
it's hard to confirm it's a new reverse engineering engine, more data and images are needed
they are building all the parts from beginning

1598110713834.png

i hate this version of the site :mad:
me too. the whole point of PDF was it's background. you were able to focus on the writings and without any distractions you were able to think. that issue was the main reason i was not active in former IMF.

me too. the whole point of PDF was it's background. you were able to focus on the writings and without any distractions you were able to think. that issue was the main reason i was not active in former IMF.
right back at you, its too distracting now i cant write , cant upload without taking it like forever , i like the little threats bar on the right side of the screen it kept me updated with latest threats. now its all gone, man i hated the IMF just because these problems.

It's bigger than F110 judging by that person standing next to it.

I cant believe that a person stays there while the engine test goes on full thrust. Its dangerous.

I cant believe that a person stays there while the engine test goes on full thrust. Its dangerous.
I was more thinking about the huge noise but I agree. I have seen many pictures like that. Apparently it's commonplace.

Doesn't design information include the type of material? Does it mean some kind of CKD assembly in Iran?

It just means the blueprints. No kits nothing. No properitary technology or techniques. Basically Iran is saying give me the blueprints and I will do the rest.

So Iran’s AL-31 will not match the quality of Russian AL-31 but even 50-75% lifespan of Russian AL-31 will be a huge boost for Iran that can be improved in subsequent generations.

AL family is basically the only route Iran can go. RD-33 is an engine that requires to much improvements for future gens.

It just means the blueprints. No kits nothing. No properitary technology or techniques. Basically Iran is saying give me the blueprints and I will do the rest.

So Iran’s AL-31 will not match the quality of Russian AL-31 but even 50-75% lifespan of Russian AL-31 will be a huge boost for Iran that can be improved in subsequent generations.

AL family is basically the only route Iran can go. RD-33 is an engine that requires to much improvements for future gens.

Well of course also material capability specs, Iran would need to know with what material it can replace the Russian material. Only in that way you can get the same "100%" AL-31 the Russians have.
But chances are slim anyway.

Well of course also material capability specs, Iran would need to know with what material it can replace the Russian material. Only in that way you can get the same "100%" AL-31 the Russians have.
But chances are slim anyway.

Yes knowing what material is used is part of blueprint. But how it is created, what techniques Russia uses, and the machines used to create such a material would not be included. Iran would have to reverse engineer how to build it. But the recent Turbofan unveiled Gives iran confidence it can do it.

I agree it would require a large purchase to compensate Russia for giving that over. It’s possible Iran can get the blueprint through China.

unlikely 1st Iranian AL-31 will be comparable to Russian AL-31 gen 1. It will take several generations to catch up to older AL-31 models. But even those engines blow away anything Iran currently has and would be a huge boon to heavy fighters.

AL-31 is the one of most efficient way Iran can move forward unless it plans to get Western Architecture engines through espionage and arms dealers.

Back
Top Bottom