What's new

IRGC...

senaps

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
in late 87's and last years of iran-iraq war, the IRGC used it's Ramadan foregone operations base as a home for some highly trained guerrilla forces chosen from it's special operation forces....
the 66th battalion(they call it as Airborne! i don't know when these guy's trained jumping but it look's they had!
icon_smile.gif
) conducted some operations in 85 and 86 and now, they were just back from operation Fath the seventh and they were asked to do another strategic operation... the result were really important form IRGC and this operation was a must.

so why this operation?
in last years of war, iraqi kurd's were ally's of iranian and fought and bleed with iranian but there was a problem for them, an artillery base was hitting them so hard, and they asked for help, so the minute operative's came back to base, they were asked for this very last mission of lot's of them

the outcome of this operation for iran was:
the iraqi base in atrush was destroyed and 35 armored vehicles were blown up, about 830 iraqi forces were killed or wounded and the only iranian casualty was shahid "torkman pery" ...

so in mid july, some forces from 66th airborne (IRGC) were selected and in a support of some 120mm artillery they went in deep to iraqi qkurdistan...
intersting thing is the only casualty of iranian side, was carried back to iran by one guy who his name never known

66th battalion special forces training for this operation

66th battalion special forces entered Iraq many times during 86-87

66th battalion special forces trained in Forest,desert, mountains swamps and snowy

66th battalion special forces coming back from 5th Fath in suleymania,Iraq in may,88

transportation bus to take 66th battalion special forces back to Marivan after 5th Fath operation

Irgc Forces welcome 66th battalion special forces coming back from 5th Fath

66th battalion special force, Hassan Abbasi

Northern Iraq near the border with Turkey. june 87

Northern Iraq near the border with Turkey.

Temporary location in northern Iraq - Early june 87

Shin River, the border of Iraq and Turkey, early june 87

"Pndrv" seating Iranian guerrillas in northern Iraq, May

Combat readiness and equipment. Pndrv

Why remove the pictures? Is it no more in your interest?

Thread is from 2013, free image hosting sites don't keep images for that long. You will find broken link in Pakistan related threads. So, stop trolling in every other threads
I want to see the pictures of terrorist IRGC.. give me the link.
I have my images on hosting sites from as early as 2006, never deleted.

I want to see the pictures of terrorist IRGC.. give me the link.
I have my images on hosting sites from as early as 2006, never deleted.

You can google to fulfill your fantasies instead of spamming PDF.

You can google to fulfill your fantasies instead of spamming PDF.

Killing of Pakistani soldiers is no fantasy and how Iranian puppies in cabinet reacted, is also no fantasy.
I didn't understood your statement about links, i see now what you mean.

Killing of Pakistani soldiers is no fantasy and how Iranian puppies in cabinet reacted, is also no fantasy.
I didn't understood your statement about links, i see now what you mean.

You have single digit IQ. Bumping old thread with useless posts is spamming, otherwise I don't care you worship Riadh or Qom - for me all sectarian low lives are same.

Why you change your user I.D and location flag?
Loveicon....

Previously your location flag is Iran.

Forgot that I have to take your permission before making any change to my profile.

Forgot that I have to take your permission before making any change to my profile.
:lol:
You relocated from Iran? might be interesting to investigate you to know you either come after or before the Ormara attack.

:lol:
You relocated from Iran? might be interesting to investigate you to know you either come after or before the Ormara attack.

Unlike, cyber military guys. State of Pakistan is fully aware of my work and what is current my location - don't have to explain it over anonymous forums to kids.

Back
Top Bottom