What's new

IRGC Forms Drone Unit for Cloud Seeding

Yep he has predicted heavy floods in Iran in new year ! Also he has predicted fatal earthquake in Sudia which will havoc their country and make civil wars in Sudia. However it’s hard to me to believe someone can predict future unless he’s special powers.

He says Iranians are supplier of arrival of Imam Mahdi (AS); I don’t know he’s telling Hadiths or he is really predicting future...

In 2020 Iran will get so powerful and will conquer some neighboring countries.

The red flag of sufiyani king of Jordan:

King of Jordan claims he’s Hashimite but he’s actually son of Abu Sufyan and he has a christian mother.

Last edited:
Yep he has predicted heavy floods in Iran in new year ! Also he has predicted fatal earthquake in Sudia which will havoc their country and make civil wars in Sudia. However it’s hard to me to believe someone can predict future unless he’s special powers.

He says Iranians are supplier of arrival of Imam Mahdi (AS); I don’t know he’s telling Hadiths or he is really predicting future...

In 2020 Iran will get so powerful and will conquer some neighboring countries.

The red flag of sufiyani king of Jordan:

King of Jordan claims he’s Hashimite but he’s actually son of Abu Sufyan and he has a christian mother.

Sorry but Izzat Ibrahim Al-Douri is actually dead.

I just said these texts even don't reflect the reality that we all know as news , how would they predict the future ..? & I think we should rely on reasoning rather than these things ...
Agreed bro.

What are you talking . this is not the overflow of the rivers . it's the result of cutting forests . the water won't have time to seep into earth and run overland and in this case darvazeh Qur'an is a narrow entry point into shiraz from North side . all the water in plains north of shiraz gather there and it's the result .
So if you want to break anybody's head go break the head of the people that cut the trees to turn the landscape into farms or harvest the wood.
dude, we need water at first to have forest second.
Seriously, do you want to create forest in deserts (central Iran) or rock mountains (west Iran) like what china did and failed.
The only way we have in Iran is Abkiz Dari and creating dams.

dams are great way to control floods and save water for agriculture and industrial purposes.
we should blamed those who build Iran biggest steel Industries in Center of Iran where drop of water is valuable. we have Kilometers of Kilometers coast in south Iran which are good to build heavy industries which need water.
Those who are putting blame of Iran water scarcity on dams are become mislead by traitors like Kaveh Madani.
Kaveh Madani and his friends were traitors who poisoned mind of many Iranians about importance of dams and building new dams he lied about many dams like gotvand dam or blaming Urumia lake water shortage on dams or many more.
https://fa.wikipedia.org/wiki/سد_گتوند
please read below series of tweets
Their plan is clear, they want to destroy Iran agriculture and make Iran food dependence country.

dude, we need water at first to have forest second.
Seriously, do you want to create forest in deserts (central Iran) or rock mountains (west Iran) like what china did and failed.
The only way we have in Iran is Abkiz Dari and creating dam
What are you talking about? zagross had the majority of iran forest if you don't knew go and search about how they destroyed oak forests of zagross. And the flood in shiraz was not in the path of a river so you can build as much dam as you like the fact remain that because of deforestation just several minutes of rain made that flood in shiraz And it had nothing to do with any river. And before I forget who told you central iran is only desert ?

dams are great way to control floods and save water for agriculture and industrial purposes.
Dam are great but only if they study their environmental effects . but let me tell you a secret . nothing can beat forests when it come to stop floods and protecting the soil from being destroyed.

By the way do you knew what made GOLESTAN flood so devastating ? It was building the railroad over the flood path and closing the water exit route. And they had to destroy part of the rail road to fox it . the problem is exact same problem of orumiah lake they built the road but instead of building bridge they decided to use the cheap solution and fill it with rocks.

Last edited:
What are you talking about? zagross had the majority of iran forest if you don't knew go and search about how they destroyed oak forests of zagross. And the flood in shiraz was not in the path of a river so you can build as much dam as you like the fact remain that because of deforestation just several minutes of rain made that flood in shiraz And it had nothing to do with any river. And before I forget who told you central iran is only desert ?

Dam are great but only if they study their environmental effects . but let me tell you a secret . nothing can beat forests when it come to stop floods and protecting the soil from being destroyed.

By the way do you knew what made GOLESTAN flood so devastating ? It was building the railroad over the flood path and closing the water exit route. And they had to destroy part of the rail road to fox it . the problem is exact same problem of orumiah lake they built the road but instead of building bridge they decided to use the cheap solution and fill it with rocks.
Do I denied existence of trees and forests in Zagros ??
I answer myself. NO, So if you think I mean there is not tree there you're wrong but this is clear that these forests and trees are small. I didn't denied mismanagement and where you get that. absolutely we should save our small forests.
But for creating new forests you need water first.

Do I denied existence of trees and forests in Zagros ??
I answer myself. NO, So if you think I mean there is not tree there you're wrong but this is clear that these forests and trees are small. I didn't denied mismanagement and where you get that. absolutely we should save our small forests.
But for creating new forests you need water first.
The problem is they are small right now but go back 50 years and they were not small at all. They were not as dense as North jungle but they were covered areas as much as 10 times of the North's jungle . also central iran was not desert it was land covered with grass and ..... The mismanagement resulted in advancement of desert and if we continue to missmanage water basins the advancement of the deserts continue and continue and it result in floods like this year incident only more severe and no Dam can stop it.

Back
Top Bottom