What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Come to the forum buddy i asked for.
Don't u have the guts to speak up for ur religion at all places .

Talking about religion doesn't require guts, indeed it needs an open heart to give submission to the truth moreover I've already spoken up for my religion actually it was me who started it ... but the point is my time is limited , past 5 days have been off in Iran due the new year celebration "Norouz" therefore I've had enough time to respond but now I don't have.

By the way, have a good time ...

ISIS result of Western adventurism - new Assange revelation

Meddling of Western countries in the Middle East led to creation of the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS), an Islamist group that is currently gaining a massive following across the wider Middle East and Africa, Assange said.

“The IS is a direct result of the adventurism of the West,” Assange said.

He says the “adventurism” of Western countries has already destroyed the Libyan and Syrian society and now is “destroying Iraq for oil and other geopolitical reasons.”

Many people know that arms are being transported to Syria, that there are attempts to reduce Iranian influence in postwar Iraq by supporting the Sunnis, he said. But “what we don’t know is that in recent years in recent years Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey have increased their power and managed to gain certain independence form the US.”

As a result, Washington ceased to be “the only geopolitical actor” pushing developments in the Middle East, believes Assange..

Source: RT

In short Iran's Qassem Suleimani & 25K Shia militiamen failed 2 liberate Tikrit from 1000 ISIS fighters,need US now

They actually can take it back on their own, currently IS controls 1/3th of Tikrit city. But given that it is urban environment and IS prepared suicide bombers & IED's they'd lose many fighters to bombs, it can be done in more efficient ways. IS still holds many civillians as human shields therefor the TOS-1 would be a bad option, it wouldn't leave anyone alive which won't sit well with the local mostly Jabouri fighters. Air power can be more precise and targeted even though the coalition is only giving recon.

Anyway again this is what I mean, whilst all Saudis on this forum are joyful when ISIS progresses you see no Iranians do that, yet you question us why we have no problem with them.

@Full Moon @Mosamania

am I wrong with the last sentence ? I guess you know now why so many have a negative view of you.

Anyway again this is what I mean, whilst all Saudis on this forum are joyful when ISIS progresses you see no Iranians do that, yet you question us why we have no problem with them.
well cuz maybe you created ISIS with your damn policy and by killing millions of iraqies with the americans.
the other reason.. for you dumb apes everyone is ISIS. so dont play this game with me
and last but not least where did the sunni tribes disappear ?! they are all ISIS now ?! lol
this stupid old tape isnt working anymore.
if i was there i will burn you and ISIS and every iranian and shia militia alive.
man up and deal with your own mess.
dont cry you little brat for help when you were quiet after the death of 2 million iraqies.

well cuz maybe you created ISIS with your damn policy and by killing millions of iraqies with the americans.
ISIS is just 1 symptom of the larger cancer which is in political Sunni Islam. They emerge anywhere where chaos is. The repeated lie to give an excuse for their emerge is proven false by history by groups with the same ideology terrorizing all over the world in..

-Libya
-Syria
-Algeria 90's
-Pakistan
-Jordan 2005 bombings
-Riyadh 2005 bombings
-Yemen AQAP
-9/11
-Bombings in Europe
-Somalia Al-Shabab terrorism
-Nigeria Boko Haram

The list wouldn't end if i'd go on, Sayyid Qutb their modern ideological founder created this cancer, NOT Maliki unless he controls all the countries I just mentioned above, clearly not.

Anyway I don't argue with the braindamaged, just explained you the military aspect let someone with a brain, that must be those I mentioned respond to the latter.

Iran's ghassem soleimani only and only "over viewed" that single operation .

all the operations inside Iraq are carried out by Iraqis and iraqis only .

hence , the news regarding "Iranian" or "coalition" or "kurdish" advancements are nothing but BS . they know that , you know that and we know that .

Feels really bad to be beaten up like shyte by Iraqi Army i know ..... but stop bullshitting us please

ISIS is just 1 symptom of the larger cancer which is in political Sunni Islam. They emerge anywhere where chaos is. The repeated lie to give an excuse for their emerge is proven false by history by groups with the same ideology terrorizing all over the world in..

-Libya
-Syria
-Algeria 90's
-Pakistan
-Jordan 2005 bombings
-Riyadh 2005 bombings
-Yemen AQAP
-9/11
-Bombings in Europe
-Nigeria Boko Haram

The list wouldn't end if i'd go on, Sayyid Qutb their modern ideological founder created this cancer, NOT Maliki unless he controls all the countries I just mentioned above, clearly not.

Anyway I don't argue with the braindamaged, just explained you the military aspect let someone with a brain, that must be those I mentioned respond to the latter.
1st you got a problem with islam not political islam.
2nd lets see if you are a muslim or not. then and only then we can discuss anything regarding islam.
3rd i told you this old tactics of mixing and changing subjects dosnt work with me. i dont care what you think. i got an answer for each case. but the question is who the hell are you for me to justify anything to you or explain history for a refugee who betrayed his country ?! im not interested in peace with you. i dont believe in peace with you.
i call for an open war. thats my personal opinion. you want to waste time talking go do it with another brat who got some free time.
after 12 years of killing he expect us to talk and discuss!!
you must be crazy or hallucinating lol

They actually can take it back on their own, currently IS controls 1/3th of Tikrit city. But given that it is urban environment and IS prepared suicide bombers & IED's they'd lose many fighters to bombs, it can be done in more efficient ways. IS still holds many civillians as human shields therefor the TOS-1 would be a bad option, it wouldn't leave anyone alive which won't sit well with the local mostly Jabouri fighters. Air power can be more precise and targeted even though the coalition is only giving recon.

@Full Moon @Mosamania

am I wrong with the last sentence ? I guess you know now why so many have a negative view of you.

There isn't much to discuss here. Clearly, you (and many other Iraqi memebrs) will continue to be defensive of the Iranian intervention. That's due in part to your religious convictions. No matter how many arguments you hear or read, you will continue to refute them for the religious thought not to collaps. I haven't known Iraqis to be religious (both Sunnis and Shia). However, after 2003 the Iranian regime has revived the religious emotions among Shia as part of its containment plan. Or it might be a new fashion right now, after decades of the Ba'ath's severe secularism.

So apparently no country is likely going to disturb the steady Iranian control of Iraq. That has already happend and will continue to get deeply cemented. Once that is achieved, most countries will gradually accept it as a reality then it is going to be Iraqis battle for true independence where they will be on their own (Shia and Sunni together).

-Libya
-Syria
-Algeria 90's
-Pakistan
-Jordan 2005 bombings
-Riyadh 2005 bombings
-Yemen AQAP
-9/11
-Bombings in Europe
-Nigeria Boko Haram

Seyyed Qutb, lol, you facking moron piece of shit you probably dont know anything about him yet bash him. Leave him out of your discussion.

Seyyed Qutb, lol, you facking moron piece of shit you probably dont know anything about him yet bash him. Leave him out of your discussion.

may i bash sayyid qutb, he was indian after all, in a round-about way?? :D

You told me no personal attacks, as for Qutb he contributed to the ideology of those groups, Hamas clashed with them as well says it all.

You're a clown and low iq idiot. Everything you say is colloasly stupid. Stop reading bs off Shia chat and pasting it here.

The Saudi members active on this thread sound like overhyped kids.

No point in wasting time replying to them.

"Maliki" this "Maliki" that.

Things didn't start or end with Maliki.

These groups operate in dozens of countries, in pretty sure it's not Malikis fault. As for the "oppression" BS, sunnis were on of the high class citizens in Iraq, they had wealth, business and political over-representation. If anyone was opressed it was the Shias.

I'm pretty sure the 10k+ foreigners coming from Europe, Africa, and other arab and foreign countries to join IS didn't come because of any "opression". the entire argument is rendered useless.

IS came as an invading force and its goal was to commit genocide and build a state in our country.

When they win the battles they turn into "mujahideen revolutionaries" and when they start loosing they become "Iranian puppets who want to destroy the sunnis"

Exactly like the iraqi Baathists. When IS advances they call them mujahideen, when IS looses they start crying about how IS is intentionally setting up the sunnis for murder by allowing the safawi militas to take over.

Imagine if the Houthis in Yemen were like IS. Imagine each new area they reach they round up all the non-sunnis and executed them en masse, imagine if they have been sending car bombs and suicide bombers daily against sunnis. Imagine if they are involved in large scale massacres Involving 1k or 2k people in a single day.

As for sunni terrorist groups, they start as internationally funded "rebels" and turn into ticking bombs. That is a result of supporting terrorism and the extreme thoughts of various "islamic" scholars.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom