What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Yeah sorry you are right, Shia militia recent massacre is a good massacre, while ISIS massacre is a bad massacre.

which recent massacre

Sunnis need help from the shia and the kuffar not from other sunnis, other sunnis have only been blowing them up, they pretend to care about sunnis than they slaughter the sunnis themselves, who needs examples.

here's some fake show from the islamists, you want to pretend to care like those in the video ?

you can help them by teaching them pagan religion, let sunnis worship the sun instead, less terrorism

which recent massacre

Sunnis need help from the shia and the kuffar not from other sunnis, other sunnis have only been blowing them up, they pretend to care about sunnis than they slaughter the sunnis themselves, who needs examples.

here's some fake show from the islamists, you want to pretend to care like those in the video ?

you can help them by teaching them pagan religion, let sunnis worship the sun instead, less terrorism

Thank you for saying exactly what I thought you would say, all Sunnis are terrorists and they must die according to you. And you said before that you support massacre openly.

Yeah so Iraqi Sunnis are left with two options, either ISIS and their barbarism or Shia miltias and their utter barbarism, only difference is that the latter is state sponsored so that makes it okay.

Thank you for saying exactly what I thought you would say, all Sunnis are terrorists and they must die according to you. And you said before that you support massacre openly.

Yeah so Iraqi Sunnis are left with two options, either ISIS and their barbarism or Shia miltias and their utter barbarism, only difference is that the latter is state sponsored so that makes it okay.

Too much drama from you like with the Islamists in the video, whatever I do you start drama I'm not even religious to start with, also yes we need more pagan sun worshippers instead as that'll drop terror levels. You wanted to slaughter all fellow Muslims after the Paris attack so calm down on me.

Too much drama from you like with the Islamists in the video, whatever I do you start drama I'm not even religious to start with, also yes we need more pagan sun worshippers instead as that'll drop terror levels. You wanted to slaughter all fellow Muslims after the Paris attack so calm down on me.

I just get irritated at hypocrisy, which runs so deep it smells so bad it is choking. Continue to cheer for the death of Iraqi Sunnis whose only crime was not being shia. With Shia miltias and their utter disgusting behavior, I am completely not supersised to see ISIS and their likes rise, and if they continue that same behavior, expect more to come.

Anyway, some tribal SOOONNNIS national guard being trained

I just get irritated at hypocrisy, which runs so deep it smells so bad it is choking. Continue to cheer for the death of Iraqi Sunnis whose only crime was not being shia. With Shia miltias and their utter disgusting behavior, I am completely not supersised to see ISIS and their likes rise, and if they continue that same behavior, expect more to come.

Whose cheering, as far as I remember you were cheering did you forget ?

Save me the Sunni victim story, it's actually foreign Arabs using their existence to cause a rift and eventually massacre Sunnis themselves, the same ISIS did. The biggest danger for a Sunni in Iraq is a Sunni Islamist retard.

Yeah, these are the need of the hour to protect Sunni civilians from barbaism.

Shia militias won't touch the sahwat/national guard, Sunni Islamists will.
Anyway enough insulting of the Islamists for today, can't be too sectarian on 1 day

Whose cheering, as far as I remember you were cheering did you forget ?

Save me the Sunni victim story, it's actually foreign Arabs using their existence to cause a rift and eventually massacre Sunnis themselves, the same ISIS did. The biggest danger for a Sunni in Iraq is a Sunni Islamist retard.

Shia militias won't touch the sahwat/national guard, Sunni Islamists will.
Anyway enough insulting of the Islamists for today, can't be too sectarian on 1 day

I like how you put a portion out of your daily activity to engage in sectarianism. And yeah once ISIS is taken care of how long do you think it will be before shia militia start attacking national guard ?

how long do you think it will be before shia militia start attacking national guard ?

2 days
spanking.gif

@Mosamania

Remember your friends here and @BLACKEAGLE wherever he is calling me Safavid for supporting the army, now it turned out the Rafidi Sunnis like me were right after all, now that price is being paid with life's by the 'revolution' supporters losing their houses and family members. After all I know the right from the wrong side so you watch instead, don't help Sunnis, only thing you'll do is send them to their death by fellow Sunni Islamist hand.

Anyway let's return to news

France sends 40 more advisors

NOW THIS SHIT TRULY DESERVES SOM KIN EM

viva el Milano el magnifiqo, every second is worth watching

Kin em

peshmerga shelling mosul center right now and the advance is ongoing, many areas liberated hundreds of rats killed

left guy got killed in anbar ( Abu Anas al-Iraqi )
B7_BM0qCMAADYEE.jpg

B7_BMyhCEAA_3Hx.jpg

ISIS attacked Iraqi border point of Arar crossing with ~60 terrorists and 14 vechiles for several hours

aftermath

@Mosamania you still didn't tell me which recent massacre you spoke of.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom