What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

From the Iraqi border. It was an attempt to cross the border and attack a border station.

Yes, what a coincidence indeed. Quite scary. It seems that the attack that occurred late Saturday on the Iraqi border station was followed up by this attack.

I just don't understand how a suicide bomber could kill two border guards AFTER they killed the other Daesh member. I would just shot to kill. No need for any arrests or asking any questions. It's clear who they were and what they wanted.

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...di-border-guards-killed-on-Iraq-frontier.html

“The patrol traced the two other individuals who attempted to escape. The security men surrounded the two individuals at Arar Valley. The patrol called on them to surrender, but one of them blow himself up while the other was killed by security men. After combing the site, the patrol seized weapons - automatic gun, pistol, hand grenades and explosive belts - in addition to banknotes,” the statement added.

“As a result of the fire exchange and the explosive belt detonation, Brigadier General Awdah Mouawad Al-Balawi, Corporal Tariq Mohammed Halawi and Private Yahya Ahmed Najmi were killed; and Colonel Salem Taasan Al-Anzi and Private Yahya Ahmed Muqari were injured and rushed to the hospital for treatment. Their health condition is stable.”

Other reports say that in total 4 Daesh were killed. 2 of them blew themselves up.

Okaz is saying 2 border guards killed and 1 wounded. That was just 1.5 hours ago.

Al-Watan on the other hand is saying what Al-Arabiya also wrote. 3 border guards killed and 4 Daesh killed.

الوطن أون لاين ::: استشهاد 3 من رجال الأمن إثر هجوم إرهابي في عرعر

What is clear is that the attack happened during the late night while it was still dark.

The border post where the attack occurred;

B6k3w6uCAAM44T8.png:large

Reinforcements apparently sent to Arar:

B6lNzgAIcAAgpNo.jpg:large

The Saudi Arabian Brigadier General (Awdah Mouawad Al-Balawi) killed in that suicide attack;

B6mA-bKCUAAiS3N.jpg:large

There are photos of the dead Daesh retards but obviously I cannot post them.

No other option but to exterminate the scum and their supporters.

Sincere condolences for the General , to his family, and to the families of the soldiers who were killed, and injured.

You are Supporting Assad's terrorists. You think you carry a pair of scales to judge me?!

You do support IS and you've proved it very well, then there shouldn't be any problems here. Yes you can also call SAA terrorists, who cares? IS on the other hand is an internationally recognized terrorist group.

You do support IS and you've proved it very well, then there shouldn't be any problems here. Yes you can also call SAA terrorists, who cares? IS on the other hand is an internationally recognized terrorist group.

Countries and organizations below have officially listed Hezbollah in at least some part as a terrorist organization.

Australia Hezbollah's External Security Organization [301]
23px-Flag_of_Bahrain.svg.png
Bahrain The entire organization Hezbollah [302]
23px-GCC_Flag.svg.png
Gulf Cooperation Council The entire organization Hezbollah [19]
23px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
Canada The entire organization Hezbollah [303]
23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
France The entire organization Hezbollah [304]
23px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png
European Union Hezbollah's military wing [305]
21px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
Israel The entire organization Hezbollah [29]
23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
Netherlands The entire organization Hezbollah [27]
23px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png
New Zealand Hezbollah's military wing Al-Muqawama al-Islamiyya, since 2010. [22]
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom Hezbollah's military wing [306]
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States The entire organization Hezbollah [307]

Hezbollah - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Countries and organizations below have officially listed Hezbollah in at least some part as a terrorist organization.

Australia Hezbollah's External Security Organization [301]
23px-Flag_of_Bahrain.svg.png
Bahrain The entire organization Hezbollah [302]
23px-GCC_Flag.svg.png
Gulf Cooperation Council The entire organization Hezbollah [19]
23px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png
Canada The entire organization Hezbollah [303]
23px-Flag_of_France.svg.png
France The entire organization Hezbollah [304]
23px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png
European Union Hezbollah's military wing [305]
21px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png
Israel The entire organization Hezbollah [29]
23px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
Netherlands The entire organization Hezbollah [27]
23px-Flag_of_New_Zealand.svg.png
New Zealand Hezbollah's military wing Al-Muqawama al-Islamiyya, since 2010. [22]
23px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg.png
United Kingdom Hezbollah's military wing [306]
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States The entire organization Hezbollah [307]

When I say internationally recognized, I mean the people and general public, not those stupid lists. As for that, even Iran doesn't recognize IS as a terrorist group because we don't have one of those stupid lists. we just beat terrorists where it is necassary.

I still don't understand why you're agitated, you support IS and I call them terrorists, I support Hezbollah and SAA and you can call them terrorist, all seems fair to me.

When I say internationally recognized, I mean the people and general public, not those stupid lists. As for that, even Iran doesn't recognize IS as a terrorist group because we don't have one of those stupid lists. we just beat terrorists where it is necassary.

I still don't understand why you're agitated, you support IS and I call them terrorists, I support Hezbollah and SAA and you can call them terrorist, all seems fair to me.

I think you are too sensitive.

Great, now how about you tell me about Hezbollahs beheading of hundreds of innocent people for their faith. Or Hezbollahs 5000+ suicide bombers against civilian areas, or hezbollahs attempt to sectariay cleanse all the areas they could reach.

You are making a fool or yourself.

I personally may not like the Kurdish politics , but IS and their allies are crazy barbarians who want to exterminate 99.9% of the worlds population. Trust me, if IS had a chance, they be doing their chores in Turkey as well.

In other news

97% of Diyala province under Iraqi control, operation against the remaining areas will begin during this week.

This will end IS presence in Diyala allow for Iraqi forces to extend Into sallahidden and Kirkuk. Diyala will soon be declared the second province to be fully cleansed of IS after Babel.

IS makes distruptive attacks towards samara, all attacks have been repelled and areas retaking, 40 IS members killed.

After the success of the "depopulation" strategy in Babel, Tuz khurmato, Baghdad belt, and Diyala. Iraqi forces decide to depopulate the areas in south sallahidden. All areas which which housed IS terrorists over the past months will be depopulated of all civilians for an ungiven time. Either permanently or maybe the civilians might be able to return after IS is completely defeated from Iraq.

Alnunaifi overlooks camp"Nineveh liberty" (AKA camp Muslim brotherhood). After getting screwed over by IS, the Muslim brother is creating their own forces to take back and hold Mosul.
Note that all the Sunni politicians, Baathists, naqshabandis, sufis, and the Muslims brotherhood lot who were supporting the "iraqi revolution" were chased out by IS, and now they are asking the federal government and international coalition for help to take back the city.

10915113_775783805840780_1301530793590376021_o.jpg

Martyrs of Dhuluiyah layed to their last resting place after breaking its siege. The town gave about 130 martyrs as they repelled IS attempts to take over the town for 5 months. many of the bodies were temporary burried in the yards of homes or public spaces. May Allah have mercy on their souls and grant patience to their families. RIP

635563198362632629-%D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%8A%D9%8A%D8%B9%20%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B6%D9%84%D9%88%D8%B9%D9%8A%D8%A9%207.jpg

635563197948317877-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9.jpg

Truth is Iraqi Sunnis have to choose, either being massacred by ISIS, or being massacred by Shia militias.

See post above me for another confirmation, mainly Sunnis of the Jabour tribe helped by the Shia militias.

Kurdish forces killed in ISIL attack
Last updated: 10 Jan 2015 16:32
At least 23 Kurdish soldiers have been killed and 12 others injured during clashes with Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) fighters southeast of the city of Nineveh in Iraq's north, Al Jazeera has learnt.

The military forces of Iraqi Kurdistan, or Peshmerga, were targeted in two different vehicle explosions in areas around the Sinjar Mountains.

In a separate development, a Peshmerga spokesman told Al Jazeera that ISIL carried out the biggest attack yet on their positions near the strategic town Gwer about 60km from Erbil.

The spokesman said some of the ISIL fighters came to town in the early hours of Saturday by boat over the Tigris river before taking control of large parts of the town. No casualty figures have been reported.

The Pentagon said on Friday that ISIL is spending more effort defending key supply lines in Iraq due to coalition air strikes

"They're trying to protect what they can hold onto now, and... also we're seeing them put a lot more emphasis on protecting their lines of communications," Pentagon spokesman Rear Admiral John Kirby said.

After nearly 1,700 air raids by US-led forces since August 8, ISIL's advance has been halted for the most part but the group has held on to much of the territory they seized in Syria and Iraq last year.

Kurdish forces killed in ISIL attack - Middle East - Al Jazeera English

Pro-IS sources claimed that 90 bodies of Peshmerga fighters have arrived in Arbil after recent clashes.

30 Peshmerga soldiers killed in ISIL attack

ERBIL - 10.01.2015 17:03:28
At the end of a clash in a town in Erbil, 30 Peshmerga soldiers were killed by the ISlamis State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) militants on Saturday.

Taking advantage of foggy weather, militants crossed Dicle River by inflatable boat and began to attack several villages and towns. Soldiers from Pshmerga forces clashed with the militants and 30 were killed at the end of the incident. Reportedly, ISIL also killed local people during the attack.

30 Peshmerga soldiers killed in ISIL attack - CİHAN

The popular mobilization forces are bolstering their presence Near Kirkuk by a forcemof 8,000 fighters. Including about 550 inside the city of Kirkuk. Kurds are getting back to their whining again and have asked for international pressure to get them to leave..

I don't understand one thing ? why is the world thanking USA for bombing ISIS? didn't they topple Saddam out of power which led to this mess or does the media has a very weak memory which vanishes with time.

Back
Top Bottom