What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

omg am i talking to a stone

first.. the language source is Arabic so it will be retarded to include the target language (Persian).
second ..you did not read what you posted because it debunk your point and say the opposite of what your saying.
third.. academic respect consist of at least knowing what are you debating and show the whole material.
forth... this is pointless i mean you did not read what you posted and have zero clue what are you talking about .

As I mentioned it's an English forum and we are supposed to debate in English ... if you can't debate in English why did you register in such a forum? moreover I asked please tell me which part of my post is wrong .. be specific ... is that hard to fathom?

As I mentioned it's an English forum and we are supposed to debate in English ... if you can't debate in English why did you register in such a forum? moreover I asked please tell me which part of my post is wrong .. be specific ... is that hard to fathom?
lol this guy
all of your written post is wrong
show me the prove from your own post i mean highlight it

lol this guy
all of your written post is wrong
show me the prove from your own post i mean highlight it

Still you don't answer properly .... I asked Which part? Hadith Thaqalayn? verse of Purification? those documents? verse of Mobahele? the fact that the earth is not flat and is sphere and yoghurt is white ?

And still I am waiting , please bring me one verse or hadith that God and his messenger have asked Muslims to follow Abobakr, Umar and Ottman ...

Still you don't answer properly .... I asked Which part? Hadith Thaqalayn? verse of Purification? those documents? verse of Mobahele? the fact that the earth is not flat and is sphere and yoghurt is white ?

And still I am waiting , please bring me one verse or hadith that God and his messenger have asked Muslims to follow Abobakr, Umar and Ottman ...
omg
first point ...let me explain what did you post because im 100% sure you copy pasted it
the red text is your source okay ..and the blue text is your translated written post
e.x
this is a nice Persian cat
all cat are ugly and unworthy of living

second point .... there are none and that include ali and ahl al bayt رضي الله عنهم

omg
first point ...let me explain what did you post because im 100% sure you copy pasted it
the red text is your source okay ..and the blue text is your translated written post
e.x
this is a nice Persian cat
all cat are ugly and unworthy of living

second point .... there are none and that include ali and ahl al bayt رضي الله عنهم

Let's have a step by step approach to this argument:

Hadith Thaqalayn:

The Messenger of Allah (s) said: "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things (thaqalayn) among you to which if you hold yourself, you will never astray:: the Book of God and my kindred (`itrah), my household (Ahl al-Bayt), for indeed, the two will never separate until they come back to me by the Pond (of al-Kawthar on the Day of Judgment).​

1) As I said base on Hadith Thaqalayn we are supposed to adhere and follow 2 precious things 1.Quran 2. Hosuhold
2) As it obvious in the hadith if Muslims follow them they would never go astray .. so they are guidance .
3) These 2 heavy things have the same weights, one without the other one isn't helpful. Thus if we consider Quran as an intact pure and not distorted the same should be considered for the household as God confirmed it in his book through verse of Tathir :

33:33 Sahih International:
And abide in your houses and do not display yourselves as [was] the display of the former times of ignorance. And establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification.

The most important Q is who is the household of the prophet (pbuh):

Prophet (pbuh ) has answered it:

Untitled-1.jpg

Therefore the households of the prophet(pbuh) is made up of 4 persons:
1) Imam Ali(as)
2) Lady Fatima(sa)
3) Imam Hassan
4) Imam Housain

And to make it clear that the verse addressing and talking about the wives of the prophet (pbuh) has got nothing with purification at the end of the verse and this part of verse is not about them I brought this document:

Untitled-2.jpg

Then I brought the verse of Mobahele to show you who Prophet (pbuh) took by himself in this event, the verse says:

3:61 Sahih International:
Then whoever argues with you about it after [this] knowledge has come to you - say, "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us]."
If you go read this event you will see who are those people ...

Hadith Thaqalayn:

The Messenger of Allah (s) said: "Verily, I am leaving behind two precious things (thaqalayn) among you to which if you hold yourself, you will never astray:: the Book of God and my kindred (`itrah), my household (Ahl al-Bayt), for indeed, the two will never separate until they come back to me by the Pond (of al-Kawthar on the Day of Judgment).​

1) As I said base on Hadith Thaqalayn we are supposed to adhere and follow 2 precious things 1.Quran 2. Hosuhold
2) As it obvious in the hadith if Muslims follow them they would never go astray .. so they are guidance .
3) These 2 heavy things have the same weights, one without the other one isn't helpful. Thus if we consider Quran as an intact pure and not distorted the same should be considered for the household as God confirmed it in his book through verse of Tathir :

And abide in your houses and do not display yourselves as [was] the display of the former times of ignorance. And establish prayer and give zakah and obey Allah and His Messenger. Allah intends only to remove from you the impurity [of sin], O people of the [Prophet's] household, and to purify you with [extensive] purification.

1) Imam Ali(as)
2) Lady Fatima(sa)
3) Imam Hassan
4) Imam Housain

And to make it clear that the verse addressing and talking about the wives of the prophet (pbuh) has got nothing with purification at the end of the verse and this part of verse is not about them I brought this document:

Then I brought the verse of Mobahele to show you who Prophet (pbuh) took by himself in this event, the verse says:

Then whoever argues with you about it after [this] knowledge has come to you - say, "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves, then supplicate earnestly [together] and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars [among us]."
are u dumb or ill i already debunked what you said (actually halve of it you debunked yourself ) why you keep repeating the same thing although i already answered you .
repeatin
خرجه الإمام مسلم في صحيحه عن زيد بن أرقم أن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم قال : ( وأنا تارك فيكم الثقلين أولهما كتاب الله فيه الهدى والنور فخذوا بكتاب الله وأستمسكوا به ) , قال زيد : فحث على كتاب الله ورغب فيه ثم قال : ( وأهل بيتي أذكركم الله في أهل بيتي أذكركم الله في أهل بيتي أذكركم الله في أهل بيتي ) أخرجه الإمام مسلم في صحيحه . ماذا فيه ؟ فيه أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول ( إني تارك فيكم الثقلين ) الثقل الأول كتاب الله وكما هو وارد في الحديث أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم أمر بالأخذ به والتمسك به ثم الثقل الثاني وهم أهل بيته قال ( أذكركم الله في أهل بيتي , أذكركم الله في أهل بيتي , أذكركم الله في أهل بيتي ) . ظاهر الحديث أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم يأمر برعاية حقوق أهل بيته صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم ولكنهم لا يتوقفون عند هذا الحديث أعني حديث زيد بن أرقم وإنما يتجاوزون ذلك إلى حديث أم سلمة وحديث علي وحديث أبي سعيد الخدري , أما حديث علي رضي الله عنه ففيه ( إني تركت فيكم ما إن أخذتم به لن تضلوا كتاب الله سببه بيد الله وسببه بإيديكم وأهل بيتي ) ظاهره أنه أمر بالتمسك بأهل بيته وهذا أخرجه بن أبي عاصم في السنة , ولكن مشكلته أنه لا يصح حيث إن في رواته سفير بن زيد ضعفه أبو حاتم والنسائي وأبو زرعة ويعقوب بن شيبة وبن المديني فلا يمكن الإستدلال بمثل هذا الحديث , ندعه ونأخذ الحديث الذي بعده وهو حديث أبي سعيد الخدري وفيه أن النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم قال : ( إني قد تركت الثقلين أحدهما أكبر من الآخر كتاب الله عز وجل حبل ممدود من السماء إلى الأرض وعترتي أهل بيتي ألا إنهما لن يفترقا حتى يردا علي الحوض ) وهذا أخرجه أحمد والترمذي وأبو يعلا وبن أبي عاصم ولكن هذا أيضاً فيه عطية العوفي ضعفه أحمد وأبو حاتم والنسائي وغيرهم بل هو متفق على ضعفه عند أهل العلم إذاً لا يسلم هذا أيضاً . الحديث الرابع وهو حديث زيد بن ثابت وفيه ( إني تارك فيكم خليفتين كتاب الله حبل ممدود ما بين السماء والأرض أو ما بين السماء إلى الأرض وعترتي أهل بيتي وإنهما لن يفترقا حتى يردا علي الحوض ) أخرجه أحمد والطبراني وفيه القاسم بن حسان وثقه أحمد بن صالح والعجلي وذكره بن حبان في الثقات وضعفه البخاري وبن قطان وسكت عنه بن أبي حاتم وضعفه الذهبي وقال بن حجر مقبول وفيه شريك بن عبد الله وهو سيء الحفظ . الحديث الخامس حديث جابر بن عبد الله ( يا أيها الناس إني قد تركت فيكم ما إن أخذتم به لن تضلوا كتاب الله وعترتي أهل بيتي ) أخرجه الترمذي والطبراني وفيه زيد بن الحسن الأنماطي قال أبو حاتم مُنْكر الحديث وكذا قال الذهبي وقال بن حجر ضعيف . من هذه الروايات يظهر لنا أن حديث الثقلين إنما يصح من رواية زيد بن أرقم رضي الله عنه وليس فيه شيء من الأمر بالتمسك بالعترة , وإنما فيه الأمر برعاية حق العترة , والأمر إنما هو في التمسك بكتاب الله لذا جاء حديث جابر بن عبد الله رضي الله عنه في صحيح مسلم ( وقد تركت فيكم ما لن تضلوا بعده أبداً إن إعتصمتم به , كتاب الله ) فقط ولم يتطرق لأهل البيت ولا للعترة وهذا رواه جعفر الصادق عن أبيه محمد الباقر عن جابر بن عبد الله عن النبي صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم , وحديث الأمر بالتمسك بالعترة ضعفه أحمد وبن تيمية , نعم صححه بعض أهل العلم كالألباني وغيره ولكن العبرة بما يكون فيه البحث العلمي وهو أن هذا الحديث لا يصح علمياً من حيث النظر إلى الأسانيد والدلالات و هذه منهجية أهل السنة والجماعة وأنهم لا يقلدون أحداً في مثل هذه الأمور بل يتبعون بحسب القواعد الموضوعة .

U.S. Secretary of Defence visits Barzani. Just a regular visit.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Hadith Thaqalayn:

1) Imam Ali(as)
2) Lady Fatima(sa)
3) Imam Hassan
4) Imam Housain

and regrading to your Q who is the household of the prophet ( which i don't know why you divert to another point)

حَدَّثَنِي زُهَيْرُ بْنُ حَرْبٍ وَشُجَاعُ بْنُ مَخْلَدٍ جَمِيعًا عَنْ ابْنِ عُلَيَّةَ قَالَ زُهَيْرٌ حَدَّثَنَا إِسْمَعِيلُ بْنُ

إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَدَّثَنِي أَبُو حَيَّانَ حَدَّثَنِي يَزِيدُ بْنُ حَيَّانَ قَالَ انْطَلَقْتُ أَنَا وَحُصَيْنُ بْنُ سَبْرَةَ وَعُمَرُ بْنُ

مُسْلِمٍ إِلَى زَيْدِ بْنِ أَرْقَمَ فَلَمَّا جَلَسْنَا إِلَيْهِ قَالَ لَهُ حُصَيْنٌ لَقَدْ لَقِيتَ يَا زَيْدُ خَيْرًا كَثِيرًا

رَأَيْتَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَسَمِعْتَ حَدِيثَهُ وَغَزَوْتَ مَعَهُ وَصَلَّيْتَ خَلْفَهُ لَقَدْ

لَقِيتَ يَا زَيْدُ خَيْرًا كَثِيرًا حَدِّثْنَا يَا زَيْدُ مَا سَمِعْتَ مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ قَالَ يَا

ابْنَ أَخِي وَاللَّهِ لَقَدْ كَبِرَتْ سِنِّي وَقَدُمَ عَهْدِي وَنَسِيتُ بَعْضَ الَّذِي كُنْتُ أَعِي مِنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ

صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَمَا حَدَّثْتُكُمْ فَاقْبَلُوا وَمَا لَا فَلَا تُكَلِّفُونِيهِ ثُمَّ قَالَ قَامَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صَلَّى

اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَوْمًا فِينَا خَطِيبًا بِمَاءٍ يُدْعَى خُمًّا بَيْنَ مَكَّةَ وَالْمَدِينَةِ فَحَمِدَ اللَّهَ وَأَثْنَى عَلَيْهِ

وَوَعَظَ وَذَكَّرَ ثُمَّ قَالَ أَمَّا بَعْدُ أَلَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ فَإِنَّمَا أَنَا بَشَرٌ يُوشِكُ أَنْ يَأْتِيَ رَسُولُ رَبِّي فَأُجِيبَ

وَأَنَا تَارِكٌ فِيكُمْ ثَقَلَيْنِ أَوَّلُهُمَا كِتَابُ اللَّهِ فِيهِ الْهُدَى وَالنُّورُ فَخُذُوا بِكِتَابِ اللَّهِ وَاسْتَمْسِكُوا بِهِ

فَحَثَّ عَلَى كِتَابِ اللَّهِ وَرَغَّبَ فِيهِ ثُمَّ قَالَ وَأَهْلُ بَيْتِي أُذَكِّرُكُمْ اللَّهَ فِي أَهْلِ بَيْتِي أُذَكِّرُكُمْ اللَّهَ فِي

أَهْلِ بَيْتِي أُذَكِّرُكُمْ اللَّهَ فِي أَهْلِ بَيْتِي فَقَالَ لَهُ حُصَيْنٌ وَمَنْ أَهْلُ بَيْتِهِ يَا زَيْدُ أَلَيْسَ نِسَاؤُهُ مِنْ

أَهْلِ بَيْتِهِ قَالَ نِسَاؤُهُ مِنْ أَهْلِ بَيْتِهِ وَلَكِنْ أَهْلُ بَيْتِهِ مَنْ حُرِمَ الصَّدَقَةَ بَعْدَهُ قَالَ وَمَنْ هُمْ قَالَ هُمْ

آلُ عَلِيٍّ وَآلُ عَقِيلٍ وَآلُ جَعْفَرٍ وَآلُ عَبَّاسٍ قَالَ كُلُّ هَؤُلَاءِ حُرِمَ الصَّدَقَةَ قَالَ نَعَمْ

و حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَكَّارِ بْنِ الرَّيَّانِ حَدَّثَنَا حَسَّانُ يَعْنِي ابْنَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ عَنْ سَعِيدِ بْنِ مَسْرُوقٍ

عَنْ يَزِيدَ بْنِ حَيَّانَ عَنْ زَيْدِ بْنِ أَرْقَمَ عَنْ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَسَاقَ الْحَدِيثَ بِنَحْوِهِ

بِمَعْنَى حَدِيثِ زُهَيْرٍ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي شَيْبَةَ حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ فُضَيْلٍ ح و حَدَّثَنَا إِسْحَقُ بْنُ

إِبْرَاهِيمَ أَخْبَرَنَا جَرِيرٌ كِلَاهُمَا عَنْ أَبِي حَيَّانَ بِهَذَا الْإِسْنَادِ نَحْوَ حَدِيثِ إِسْمَعِيلَ وَزَادَ فِي حَدِيثِ

جَرِيرٍ كِتَابُ اللَّهِ فِيهِ الْهُدَى وَالنُّورُ مَنْ اسْتَمْسَكَ بِهِ وَأَخَذَ بِهِ كَانَ عَلَى الْهُدَى وَمَنْ أَخْطَأَهُ

ضَلَّ حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَكَّارِ بْنِ الرَّيَّانِ حَدَّثَنَا حَسَّانُ يَعْنِي ابْنَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ عَنْ سَعِيدٍ وَهُوَ ابْنُ

مَسْرُوقٍ عَنْ يَزِيدَ بْنِ حَيَّانَ عَنْ زَيْدِ بْنِ أَرْقَمَ قَالَ دَخَلْنَا عَلَيْهِ فَقُلْنَا لَهُ لَقَدْ رَأَيْتَ خَيْرًا لَقَدْ

صَاحَبْتَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ وَصَلَّيْتَ خَلْفَهُ وَسَاقَ الْحَدِيثَ بِنَحْوِ حَدِيثِ أَبِي

حَيَّانَ غَيْرَ أَنَّهُ قَالَ أَلَا وَإِنِّي تَارِكٌ فِيكُمْ ثَقَلَيْنِ أَحَدُهُمَا كِتَابُ اللَّهِ عَزَّ وَجَلَّ هُوَ حَبْلُ اللَّهِ مَنْ

اتَّبَعَهُ كَانَ عَلَى الْهُدَى وَمَنْ تَرَكَهُ كَانَ عَلَى ضَلَالَةٍ وَفِيهِ فَقُلْنَا مَنْ أَهْلُ بَيْتِهِ نِسَاؤُهُ قَالَ لَا وَايْمُ

اللَّهِ إِنَّ الْمَرْأَةَ تَكُونُ مَعَ الرَّجُلِ الْعَصْرَ مِنْ الدَّهْرِ ثُمَّ يُطَلِّقُهَا فَتَرْجِعُ إِلَى أَبِيهَا وَقَوْمِهَا أَهْلُ

بَيْتِهِ أَصْلُهُ وَعَصَبَتُهُ الَّذِينَ حُرِمُوا الصَّدَقَةَ بَعْدَهُ

قال بن كثير رحمه الله تعالى :

هكذا وقع في هذه الرواية، والأولى أولى، والأخذ بها أحرى. وهذه الثانية تحتمل أنه أراد تفسير الأهل المذكورين في الحديث الذي رواه، إنما المراد بهم آله الذين حُرموا الصدقة، أو أنه ليس المراد بالأهل الأزواج فقط، بل هم مع آله، وهذا الاحتمال أرجح؛ جمعا بينها وبين الرواية التي قبلها، وجمعا أيضا بين القرآن والأحاديث المتقدمة إن صحت، فإن في بعض أسانيدها نظرًا، والله أعلم. ثم الذي لا يشك فيه من تَدَبَّر القرآن أن نساء النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم داخلات في قوله تعالى: { إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ اللَّهُ لِيُذْهِبَ عَنْكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا }

Book 031, Number 5920:
Yazid b. Hayyan reported, I went along with Husain b. Sabra and 'Umar b. Muslim to Zaid b. Arqam and, as we sat by his side, Husain said to him: Zaid. you have been able to acquire a great virtue that you saw Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) listened to his talk, fought by his side in (different) battles, offered prayer behind me. Zaid, you have in fact earned a great virtue. Zaid, narrate to us what you heard from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). He said: I have grown old and have almost spent my age and I have forgotten some of the things which I remembered in connection with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him), so accept whatever I narrate to you, and which I do not narrate do not compel me to do that. He then said: One day Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) stood up to deliver sermon at a watering place known as Khumm situated between Mecca and Medina. He praised Allah, extolled Him and delivered the sermon and. exhorted (us) and said: Now to our purpose. O people, I am a human being. I am about to receive a messenger (the angel of death) from my Lord and I, in response to Allah's call, (would bid good-bye to you), but I am leaving among you two weighty things: the one being the Book of Allah in which there is right guidance and light, so hold fast to the Book of Allah and adhere to it. He exhorted (us) (to hold fast) to the Book of Allah and then said: The second are the members of my household I remind you (of your duties) to the members of my family. He (Husain) said to Zaid: Who are the members of his household? Aren't his wives the members of his family? Thereupon he said: His wives are the members of his family (but here) the members of his family are those for whom acceptance of Zakat is forbidden. And he said: Who are they? Thereupon he said: 'Ali and the offspring of 'Ali, 'Aqil and the offspring of 'Aqil and the offspring of Ja'far and the offspring of 'Abbas. Husain said: These are those for whom the acceptance of Zakat is forbidden. Zaid said: Yes.
next

Last edited:
are u dumb or ill i already debunked what you said (actually halve of it you debunked yourself ) why you keep repeating the same thing although i already answered you .
repeatin

Is it that much difficult to discuss without insulting? did I insult you? And I told you I discuss and bring documents in English ...

and regrading to your Q who is the household of the prophet ( which i don't know why you divert to another point)/QUOTE]

Didn't you read what prophet (pbuh) said? I posted it ...to know who is the household of the prophet:

Untitled-1.jpg

Is it that much difficult to discuss without insulting? did I insult you? And I told you I discuss and bring documents in English ...

Didn't you read what prophet (pbuh) said? I posted it ...to know who is the household of the prophet:

i did not insult you that was a legitimate Question.
again you keep doing this i told you i already answered you question and debunked what are you saying and you keep repeating the same post over and over i even translated it to you.
this is the last time if you wanna debate learn Arabic first.

1- you picture of Saheh Muslim is chopped and hide the first part of hadith (maybe it is the source you got it from )

2. prophet Mohammed said this hadith......(which is the chopped part in your picture).........
(He exhorted (us) (to hold fast) to the Book of Allah and then said: The second are the members of my household I remind you (of your duties) to the members of my family. He (Husain) said to Zaid: Who are the members of his household? Aren't his wives the members of his family? Thereupon he said: His wives are the members of his family (but here) the members of his family are those for whom acceptance of Zakat is forbidden. And he said: Who are they? Thereupon he said: 'Ali and the offspring of 'Ali, 'Aqil and the offspring of 'Aqil and the offspring of Ja'far and the offspring of 'Abbas. Husain said: These are those for whom the acceptance of Zakat is forbidden. Zaid said: Yes.)

3. alhassen opinion which you claim is the evidence is royah which all Muslim scholars agree to that said this.......
Yazid b. Hayyan reported: We went to him (Zaid b. Arqam) and said to him.
(We said: Who are amongst the members of the household? Aren't the wives (of the Holy Prophet) included amongst the members of his house hold? Thereupon he said: No, by Allah, a woman lives with a man (as his wife) for a certain period; he then divorces her and she goes back to her parents and to her people; the members of his household include his ownself and his kith and kin (who are related to him by blood) and for him the acceptance of Zakat is prohibited.)

4. Qur'an said this..
{وَإِذْ غَدَوْتَ مِنْ أَهْلِكَ تُبَوِّئُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ مَقَاعِدَ لِلْقِتَالِ وَالله سَمِيعٌ عَلِيمٌ }آل عمران121

and this
يَا نِسَاءَ النَّبِيِّ لَسْتُنَّ كَأَحَدٍ مِّنَ النِّسَاءِ ۚ إِنِ اتَّقَيْتُنَّ فَلَا تَخْضَعْنَ بِالْقَوْلِ فَيَطْمَعَ الَّذِي فِي قَلْبِهِ مَرَضٌ وَقُلْنَ قَوْلًا مَّعْرُوفًا (32) وَقَرْنَ فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ وَلَا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجَاهِلِيَّةِ الْأُولَىٰ ۖ وَأَقِمْنَ الصَّلَاةَ وَآتِينَ الزَّكَاةَ وَأَطِعْنَ الله وَرَسُولَهُ ۚ إِنَّمَا يُرِيدُ الله لِيُذْهِبَ عَنكُمُ الرِّجْسَ أَهْلَ الْبَيْتِ وَيُطَهِّرَكُمْ تَطْهِيرًا (33) وَاذْكُرْنَ مَا يُتْلَىٰ فِي بُيُوتِكُنَّ مِنْ آيَاتِ الله وَالْحِكْمَةِ ۚ إِنَّ الله كَانَ لَطِيفًا خَبِيرًا
and this

( النَّبِيُّ أَوْلَى بِالْمُؤْمِنِينَ مِنْ أَنفُسِهِمْ وَأَزْوَاجُهُ أُمَّهَاتُهُمْ وَأُوْلُو الْأَرْحَامِ بَعْضُهُمْ أَوْلَى بِبَعْضٍ فِي كِتَابِ اللَّهِ مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُهَاجِرِينَ إِلَّا أَن تَفْعَلُوا إِلَى أَوْلِيَائِكُم مَّعْرُوفاً كَانَ ذَلِكَ فِي الْكِتَابِ مَسْطُوراً )

and a lot more

so it all comes which one you take what the holy Qur'an said and prophet Mohammed or alhassen opinion or understanding to it regarding zakat which is forbidden for ahl al bayt.

Islamic State took control of al-Murrah near Kirkuk. Peshmerga fled the battlefield after burning the mosque and houses belonging to Arab citizens.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom