What's new

Iraq's war against IS terrorism | Updates and Discussions

Maybe they wouldn't have sided if some parts of Shia government would have been given more justice and not act sectarian

Hello world! It is already a full blown sectarian war... The problem is to end it

Yes cut a specific quote and not read the rest. I said everyone who supports IS. And yes that is the solution because the so called "Islamic state" and it's supporters have given up their Iraqi identity and instead joined an invading terrorists organization. They have betrayed Iraq and attempted to commit genocide against its people and they will do it again if they had the chance. These people are responsible for the death of nearly 300,000 Iraqis over the past 11 years including the killing 10,000 people and taking over 5,000 as prisoners and slaves. They have destroyed the iraqi cities, sabotaged the economy and exiled hubdreds of thousands from their homes.

If you expect or want us Iraqis to simply forget or live with them, maybe your country can just accept to take them all as refugees instead.

Tikrit fully under control, says Secretary-General of Nojaba’ Movement - Iraqi News

Tikrit fully under control, says Secretary-General of Nojaba’ Movement

(IraqiNews.com) On Wednesday, the secretary-general of Nojaba’ Movement, a faction within the Volunteer Fighters (al Hashd al-Sha’bi), confirmed that the city of Tikrit has become fully under the security forces control.

The secretary general of the movement, Sheikh Akram al-Kaabi said in an interview for IraqiNews.com, “The city has become completely under security forces and the Volunteer Fighters control.”

Security forces backed by al-Hashd al-Sha’bi and the tribal fighters of Salahuddin managed on Wednesday to control al-Diom area west of Tikrit, while penetrated the industrial district in downtown, according to security sources.

It is noteworthy that the security forces began on March 11th the attack on the center of Tikrit to liberate it from the control of the ISIS organization.

I hope the above link is true about Liberation of Tikrit.

If true, then it will bring heart attack to many, including Israelies first , and then Takfiries second.

Some news from social media.

PMF enter Tikrit from all directions. The presidental palaces, Hospital, court and at least half the city have been retaken.

Some reports speak of 90% of the city have been liberated but no confirmations yet. Got to wait for tomorrows news. Buts it's still good considering we just entering the second week of the operations.

11054473_1414005032234464_5498851338521804522_n.jpg

Alkarrar APC heading to participate on Tekreet liberation.

Fit for a MAD MAX redo! Congrat to Iraqi forces...!

So does that mean Mosul is next? And if all Iraq is back under army control, will Hashd Sha3bi threaten KSA? :pop:

So does that mean Mosul is next? And if all Iraq is back under army control, will Hashd Sha3bi threaten KSA? :pop:

No, I don't think Iraq has to do any thing like this. It is enough for them to make their Iraqi soil free of this filth.

Remaining Saudia is itself the place where this filth of Takfiriat is growing. Sooner or later they will be fighting and slaughtering themselves, just like ISIS and al-Nusra are slaughtering each other in Syria. This is a Lanah (curse) upon the Takfiries.

So, Iraqies should just sit back, and watch what happens in Saudia and also in Qatar and Turkey.

Yes cut a specific quote and not read the rest. I said everyone who supports IS. And yes that is the solution because the so called "Islamic state" and it's supporters have given up their Iraqi identity and instead joined an invading terrorists organization. They have betrayed Iraq and attempted to commit genocide against its people and they will do it again if they had the chance. These people are responsible for the death of nearly 300,000 Iraqis over the past 11 years including the killing 10,000 people and taking over 5,000 as prisoners and slaves. They have destroyed the iraqi cities, sabotaged the economy and exiled hubdreds of thousands from their homes.

If you expect or want us Iraqis to simply forget or live with them, maybe your country can just accept to take them all as refugees instead.
Don't take him seriously. He is just whining because his fellow ISIS buddies are in the weak positions. When these people get the chance, they would behead everyone except their own fellow ISIS supporters.

Now that Salah Al-din is finished, I guess Mosul is next, although I preferred if they were liberating Anbar at first. Next logical step after liberating Iraq, is removing ISIS from Syria.

Freedom of Tikrit means that ISIL can no more resist in any (other) Iraqi city, Farsnews

Washington's Role in ISIL Creation Proved by Capture of US Aides Farsnews

Last edited:
A commander of PMF talk to a Daesh commander inside Tikrit.

Commander is telling the Daeshi that your corpses are spread all over here, so where are you?

Daeshi says we will come to get you and behead you.

Commander says so come on. We are now inside city and we don't see you, where the hell are you?

I don't know Arabic and I translated what I saw in one of Persian Facebook pages. @1000 @Alshawi1234 Can you please confirm and/or translate some parts? What I said was a brief translation of whole conversation.

This conversation was recorded in one of Tikrit's entrances.

Army and PMF dance and celebrate in one of areas they liberated, reported to be Qadisiya district in Tikrit.

Message of Hashad al Shaabi (PMF) to Daesh:

Last edited:
Fit for a MAD MAX redo! Congrat to Iraqi forces...!
It's an modified MRAP made to withstand multiple RPG and IEDS.
iraqi forces will continue clearing Sallahiddin as the battle is not over. There is still Baiji and smaller towns north of Baiji, most notably Zawiyah.

There is also hawija and other small towns in Kirkuk which will be part of the ongoing operations too.

The farthest the PMF will go towards Mosul is shirqat south of Mosul. Mosul is too geographically far to create a real threat to central or southern Iraq.

Hadi al Almiri stated that Anbar would be next.

The PMF has religious and political leaders with a wise outlook. They aren't crazy people who wage war against every, don't confuse them for IS.

A commander of PMF talk to a Daesh commander inside Tikrit.

Commander is telling the Daeshi that your corpses are spread all over here, so where are you?

Daeshi says we will come to get you and behead you.

Commander says so come on. We are now inside city and we don't see you, where the hell are you?

I don't know Arabic and I translated what I saw in one of Persian Facebook pages. @1000 @Alshawi1234 Can you please confirm and/or translate some parts? What I said was a brief translation of whole conversation.

This conversation was recorded in one of Tikrit's entrances.

The daesh guy is saying we will kill you all and that you will never enter the "land of the muslims".
The guy replies where are you, all your buddies are dead and we advanced 70km in your areas.

Kataib Hezbollah during the liberation of Dour.

Dempsey detailed just how extensive Iran’s help was in the battle for Tikrit: 20,000 of the 24,000 troops fighting ISIS in and around the city, or more than 80%, were “Iranian trained and somewhat Iranian equipped” Shi’ite militia.

It's a ship in the desert big ang ugly but that's all they can do in this mean of time.
The essential they are routing the wahabi baby test tube... Kudos for the conceptors and to the users..

It's an modified MRAP made to withstand multiple RPG and IEDS.
I knew its use...I thought that the ones behind the concept were geniuses in giving to the Iraqi army, a little fun while mowing down the wahabi brainchild.

Back
Top Bottom