What's new

Iraq's Shiite militias killed 70 civilians in Diyala

Astaghferullah! This saddens me greatly. I know Shia's were oppressed during Saddam's rule but that is still no excuse. Two wrongs don't make a right.

"He opessed us first, so we can oppress people like him."
They're not getting rid of the status quo, they're just replacing it with their own. And there's something seriously wrong with that. Are you also willing to see the Sunnis oust Assad who is part of the Alawite minority in Syria?
But current fight is against Isis and other militant groups. Reforms can happen later

so it is only halal for I$I$ to kill sunnis?

I'm pretty sure this news is just false and lies, Syria experienced this and to this day same old news...

But current fight is against Isis and other militant groups. Reforms can happen later

It was disgusting seeing how stubborn the Iraqi government was when it came to reforms. Even when they were at gunpoint, with the Sunni militia groups slowly gaining influence, they pointed their fingers at Saudi Arabia, refusing to acknowledge the idea that they did something wrong. Real disappointing knowing that now there's fighting, we'll probably never see reforms.

Astaghferullah! This saddens me greatly. I know Shia's were oppressed during Saddam's rule but that is still no excuse. Two wrongs don't make a right.

It's literally African-tier logic. Just substitute the Hutus and Tutsis with Shias and Sunnis.

Source: unnamed 'Sunni' officials. They must be telling the truth, they can not ever lie.
They'll waste no time to blame Shias rather than condemning IS terrorism with one united voice. Ever seen these hypocrites condemning hundreds of suicide bombings in Shia areas even once? Of course not, because it's 'evil Shias' who are blowing up themselves.

These are the same ones who accepted IS with open arms and now are begging the same Shias to free them from IS khilafah, but now, it's all the same story again.

The area is taken over by the Shia Militia aka "Iraqi" army, do you think they would allow videos and pictures? And because it's not on video or photo its a fake? then by that logic 99% of criminals who commit a crime must be innocent since their crime is never recorded on tape or photo.

Just admit what a darn backwash of a country Iraq is. Thank God for Kurdistan where at least Basrawis can go and vocation away from the violence they are preached at their husseinyats. It gives them 1 or 2 weeks out of the year to become like Humans in beautiful Kurdistan
Since when the beautiful Assyria became Kurdistan??!!

It's not fault of the Assyrians if they have rich land and dogs your sheeps and goats who brought to Assyria you slaughtered the natives and claim that land as yours which it never was

More copy paste BS from the turd Quantifier. All the news sources cited the same source although there is no evidence. It seems every time IS members are killed they automatically turn into innocent Sunni civilians. O the logic please save your tears. The same "civilians" who were attempted to commit mass genocide a few months back.

The civilians in the areas were ordered to evacuate three weeks ago and they had plenty of time. The only ones that remained are IS elements. They start a genocidal war and now they are loosing this war, you reap what you sow, so stop crying.

Turdish peshmerga arrest innocent Arab man

Ahmed Jalul, 26 years YOUNG have been living in the kurdish areas the last 4 years. He is from the sunni tribe that is fighting ISIS (Albu nimr).He have 2 kids, 2 and 4 years old. He works as a taxi driver in northen Iraq of Barzanistan. The video is filmed inside of the capital of the kurdish areas, and the man was not found with any weapons.
Read more at
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I'm pretty sure this news is just false and lies, Syria experienced this and to this day same old news...

TBH were over this news In Iraq because it doesn't change nothing on the battlefield. They have been ranting BS for the past years and now that "Jaish Abu dishdasha" is coming back at them with full force they start crying when they are defeated.

Besides the cowardly iraqi forces couldn't possibly take over this area, they couldn't even face 800 IS fighters in Mosul.

Here's Alamiri ordering all people in the areas of IS control to evacuate three weeks ago, I'm sure they had enough time.

There's another fegmerga abusing Sunni Arab video, a bunch of butthurt Kurds like quantifier who dream of abusing a random Arab to satisfy their little inferiority complex, no wonder no Arabs, Turkmens and Assyrians are trusting them in the North. That's why militia's entered the North in the first place, Kurds extreme hatred towards others at low and high level ( militia commanders, politicians ).

So far Assyrians in Nineveh plains have the NPU ( Nineveh protection unit ), Turkmen have armed themselves together with Arabs from both sects as no one's trusting Kurds anymore. Good development that Kurds show their face, Sunnis should know their enemy from their allie. Congratz.

Last edited:

So what you're saying is everone should kill Sunnis? Great, what did I tell you guys about these guys.

Not surprised, Shiites terrorists groups in Iraq already committed plenty of crimes since the US invasion, ISIS is a natural reaction for their crimes.

Back
Top Bottom