What's new

Iraq militia threatens to bomb Dubai's Burj Khalifa

Countries want to progress, prosper, reach the moon and mars and others just picking their nose and spreading hate

Inshallah they are wiped out by the most gruesome plague

I wonder why they threatened the UAE though. It would've made more sense to threaten Saudi Arabia after the recent suicide attack in Baghdad and the public's reaction to it.

The Irani tentacles in the region need to be snipped off one by one and then the head of the beast destroyed.

I see the Irani fascist regime has murdered another innocent Lebanese man for daring to speak out against Hezbollah.

or zionists want to destroy UAE/Arabs and are using some random terrorist to scare them! scared Arab kings easy to control!

Yeah , I've been reading this false accusation a lot lately. Funny
LOl , Accustaions now, eh ?

Learning from zionist masters the game of denial, are we?

just six years ago, we were being threatened by Puny power which is currently now seeking new Masters in Zionism.
Maybe concentrate on making curry in far away Pakistan that has nothing to do with the Middle East, instead of commenting on matters you know nothing about and making yourself look like an idiot.
lol. sheesh someones burning with Rage,

how is the coup going in burma teak wood country ?

I heard its real bad no ?

LOl , Accustaions now, eh ?

Learning from zionist masters the game of denial, are we?

just six years ago, we were being threatened by Puny power which is currently now seeking new Masters in Zionism.

lol. sheesh someones burning with Rage,

how is the coup going in burma teak wood country ?

I heard its real bad no ?

go back to playing online games you strong strong man !
When UAE terrorists kill 1 million libyan and yemeni kids and supports terrorists in Syrian against Turkey and then befriends Hindutva, Zionists. This is the reaction that happens.

Oh wow , now the UAE is a terrorist state and killed ONE MILLION Muslims. Awesome.

Estagfar Allah , Allah give me patience with these idiots .... xD

go back to playing online games you strong strong man !
it's not so hard to see why they say truth is bitter, clearly, you can't debate with substance, hence have to resort to denial and avoidance tactics.

Tho personally I have no such issues with UAE or its people, but when trying to act like a Greek god, his place will be shown that is currently at the feet of zionists and licking it.
Allah give me patience with these idiots
true that is an exaggaretated number, but no denial in saying that emariti hand is soaked with blood of fellow Muslims and Arabs who could barely survive in their own nation, YEMEN and Libya, damn so might power

it's not so hard to see why they say truth is bitter, clearly, you can't debate with substance, hence have to resort to denial and avoidance tactics.

Tho personally I have no such issues with UAE or its people, but when trying to act like a Greek god, his place will be shown that is currently at the feet of zionists and licking it.

true that is an exaggaretated number, but no denial in saying that emariti hand is soaked with blood of fellow Muslims and Arabs who could barely survive in their own nation, YEMEN and Libya, damn so might power

refraining from taking an idiotic statement seriously, especially when it is so far from the truth, aka.a blatant lie, and not replying with "substance" doesn't mean i am resorting to denial or resorting to avoidance tactics. I shouldn't give them the time of my day really because you jump on my back and accuse me of avoiding the whole mess .... aghh

Emirati hand is soaked with blood ? No sir , sorry, you are wrong. When the UAE takes part in wars or operations with allies, and they happen to (accidently) kill citizens in the process, then that is a very sad thing for the people of the UAE and the government of the UAE. This is not our goal or our aim at all.

look at the all credible news sources out there regarding this and you will see that the UAE is not some tyrannical military power that goes around killing civilians.

use some common sense. Look at what the UAE is doing IN the UAE. does it scream loud and clear that we aim to take over here and there and cause chaos ? i am 100% sure the UAE will only take DRASTIC measures such as taking part in wars and conflicts ONLY if it will directly and indirectly cause harm to the UAE and its people.

my opinion anyway on the matter

Maybe concentrate on making curry in far away Pakistan that has nothing to do with the Middle East, instead of commenting on matters you know nothing about and making yourself look like an idiot.

So you used a cultural insult when someone critiqued kingships. It's Interesting how you guys operate. You should also be the last people on earth to use such insults, considering the level of insults levelled at Arabs on a daily basis, which is wrong as well.

Curry is the favourite takeout of the nation you reside in.

Last edited:
So you used a cultural insult when someone critiqued kingships

dude, what insult? the existence of Israel and the lack of balls/fight from the Arabs against Israel should be the biggest insult to Arabs. the fact that they now accept Israel's existence and made peace with them shows they are dayouth.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom