What's new

Iraq bans entry of Pakistani, Indian nationals

this decision will have positive impact on Iraq's internal security.

The Iraqi government has placed an entry ban on travellers from several countries including Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Nepal, Brazil, Colombia and Bahrain.

The new list was issued by Iraq's federal government on May 24.

As per the new guidelines, from Tuesday the passengers from Pakistan and seven other countries would not enter into Iraqi territory due to the high cases of the mutated coronavirus.

_____

^^
There goes my summer vacation plan... :(

^^ There goes my summer vacation plan...
You wanted to have summer vacation in war zone?

Point is Pakistanis were very vocal against UK for putting Pakistan in red list, but if same or treatment comes from favorite states of ruling party of Pakistan, suddenly all becomes normal!

Point is Pakistanis were very vocal against UK for putting Pakistan in red list, but if same or treatment comes from favorite states of ruling party of Pakistan, suddenly all becomes normal!

1st of all tell me how many Pakistanis even go to Iraq that we should be up in arms?

1st of all tell me how many Pakistanis even go to Iraq that we should be up in arms?
We should not be up in arms with anyone other than Indian armed forces.
As well you can see from posts above, it's a holiday destination for pdf members!
And when Iraq says they have suspended air and land routes, than i expect both flight and land routes been in place before ban!
If I estimate 6 weekly flights and 10 daily buses via Taftan, you can make a guess!
Good decision by iraq. pakistan should also ban Iraq. Ban each other.

Pakistan yet have to classify Indian and Iran as a high risk countries!

Batman does not like to put much effort in his thought process.

I jus put forward facts.... a comparative case, when it comes to closing borders with high risk states!
If you and your comrades feel exposed... blame your self.

I jus put forward facts.... a comparative case, when it comes to closing borders with high risk states!
If you and your comrades feel exposed... blame your self.
If Iraq closes its border for pakistan it wont make a dent on pakistan economically nor millions of pakistanis live there.
Where as UK is like second home for many Pakistanis.
You cant treat every nation the same way which all depends on your interest.
Time is everything and i am pretty sure no government in the world would not waist their time with afg irq somalia etc if they put a ban. Infact most nations have already banned or discourages its citizens from travelling there.

I doubt any Pakistani in his right mind would want to go to eyeraq

I was just being sarcastic. Thing is Iraq or no Iraq or any other country, there is no vacation anymore due Coronavirus.

If Iraq closes its border for pakistan it wont make a dent on pakistan economically nor millions of pakistanis live there.
Where as UK is like second home for many Pakistanis.
You cant treat every nation the same way which all depends on your interest.
Time is everything and i am pretty sure no government in the world would not waist their time with afg irq somalia etc if they put a ban. Infact most nations have already banned or discourages its citizens from travelling there.

Do not dream, just read what i write.

dent Pakistan economy or not, you can't change that decision taken by sovereign state.

Point is to highlight the hypocrisy of Pakistan's ruling clergy, they don't have courage to declare Iran and India as high risk countries and ban travel thereof.

Here let me help you with FACTS.... oops Pakistan caught wasting time with Somalia, which burry your argument !!! :
1621988358679.png

Why do all these fucking countries group us with filthy indians?

May be because Indian variant has already reached Pakistan and there's no vaccine for it.

Back
Top Bottom