What's new

Iran’s November Gas Price Hike Fails to Ease Fuel Smuggling to Pakistan

Well it would be easier just to bring the oil with Pakistan-Iran pipeline However we have not yet moved ahead with this project

Smuggling is perhaps an exaggerated Assumption

If the pipeline is completed we can just bring in 100 million barrels and stock it at a discounted rate

Now if the satellite image is checked you will clearly see that we don't have the pipeline completed

I personally am 100% in favour of Pakistan-Iran Pakistan pipeline for oil, it is good quality cheap fossil fuel

However Pakistan has not yet fully exercised that option yet don't push our buttons

I was paying $4.50 per liter last year and am paying $3 per liter this year in California , not sure what the Iranian people are complaining about.

See if Government of Pakistan would feel same way as I do , we would have already finished the IRAN-Pakistan gas line back in 2016

But if you think about it bringing oil from Iran to Pakistan is a bit more costly on Trucks, and especially thru the Border area where there is Pakistani Forces

But if the bird brain website said it it must be true (sarcasm)

• Well here is an idea how about you check that "Waiver" for India who imported oil for good 10 years
  • Then waiver for S-400 Purchase

Hmmm....that Indian waiver ..... wonder what they must be doing with that Oil :coffee:

Also what proof exist that any trader imported oil from Iran?
Is there a paper trail ?
Is there a picture of exchange of money ?

iNDIA has routinely given US interest a finger yet how dope is it that Trump is visiting India

WAIVER remember that .... waiver he said

waiver-370x247.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom