What's new

Iran's IRGC Prepared to help Muslims of Myanmar. Announcement of IRGC included

Lol what a loser

Did poor Rohingya's drove out pandits? :woot:

You just hate Muslims, like majority of your hindu countrymen.
Lol what a loser

Did poor Rohingya's drove out pandits? :woot:

You just hate Muslims, like majority of your hindu countrymen.

just search the net and go through the details of voilence in myanmar....
hindu minority community living in the muslim dominated areas in Rakhine myanmar was the first target of Rohingya terrotist outfit (RSA)....
there are evidences that RSA is backed by isi & LeT......the head of RSA is from karachi...

i mean what more left to say as far as indian position on this issue...

When are we going to help the Muslims in Russia? What about the ones in China? Why don't we increase taxes on Iranian citizens by 100% to support people who don't give a shit about Iran? Let's send our troops to distant lands and engage them in conflicts that have nothing to do with Iran.

More evidence that the Islamic Republic doesn't give a shit about Iran's national interests.

So here comes a Pro Capitalist Parsi teen arguing not to give a damn to reduction of Muslim Population around the world.

When are we going to help the Muslims in Russia? What about the ones in China? Why don't we increase taxes on Iranian citizens by 100% to support people who don't give a shit about Iran? Let's send our troops to distant lands and engage them in conflicts that have nothing to do with Iran.

More evidence that the Islamic Republic doesn't give a shit about Iran's national interests.
Take a look at Anglo-Saxon union, they are supporting each other based on their race and Evangelistic religion. USA-UK-Austrelia-NewZealand-Canada
How much of delusion dude?
There is a time that all of Muslims will grow and join their hands, at that time at least i can rise my head between Muslim brothers and claim that i tried to help them whether i was successful or i failed, i just tried.

If you are not Muslim, you have no identity my friend. We are relax with our religion and will help Muslims all over the world.

Put religion aside for a moment, are you a human? How can a human close his eyes on that disaster?

Find your place between humans

Scum? Care to expand?
I think he means China doesn't want the situation in its neighbourhood (Myanmar) to get even worse with more conflict, since that will jeopardise their interests in the country. China has had very good military and economic relations with the Myanmar government(they have been their largest military provider for years) for a long time now.

So any Iranian activity that involves arming or providing military support to the Rohingya against the Myanmar government will be opposed by Beijing. So Iran should be careful, as they are already in a tight spot at the moment, it won't be smart for them to add another big power as an enemy.

A Rohingyan kid loses his home and family after the Buddhist extremists' attack.

2043759.jpg

Is Iran not a little bit overstretching now?
I mean, Iran cannot ALONE safe the whole Shia muslim world.
Iran is now in Syria/Yemen/Lebanon/Irak/Afghanistan and now Myanmar?
Seems to be a trap...

Is Iran not a little bit overstretching now?
I mean, Iran cannot ALONE safe the whole Shia muslim world.
Iran is now in Syria/Yemen/Lebanon/Irak/Afghanistan and now Myanmar?
Seems to be a trap...
This is just pure propaganda on the part of IRIGC... I mean these people, IRI, have lied for such a long time, their latest "achievements" in military hardware is a good example, that they have to keep inventing new false narratives to justify their parasitic existence. IRIGC and their minions have been hit hard by the fall of IRI's currency and need more cash to support their lifestyles ;)

Let's hope it's true. Maybe they can put to good use those men sent to Iraq and Syria to murder sunni Arabs.

Let's hope it's true. Maybe they can put to good use those men sent to Iraq and Syria to murder sunni Arabs.
Why are you people trying to make the whole world believe that ISIS was a Sunni group belonging to Arabian folks?

Why are you people trying to make the whole world believe that ISIS was a Sunni group belonging to Arabian folks?

Suit yourself. You may not acknowledge the zulm committed by Iran in Iraq and Syria but Allah sees everything.

You come across as a good man with a good heart. I too like you blindly defended my leaders, until thier truth was exposed. One day you might see that too. Our loyalties should be to each other not men who seek power or imaginary lines in the sand.

I welcome all the good done by Iran and wish it every success.

Suit yourself. You may not acknowledge the zulm committed by Iran in Iraq and Syria but Allah sees everything.

You come across as a good man with a good heart. I too like you blindly defended my leaders, until thier truth was exposed. One day you might see that too. Our loyalties should be to each other not men who seek power or imaginary lines in the sand.

Look bro, you need to have a travel to Iraq if not Syria. I insist you for Allah's sake go and watch the truth by your own eyes not this damned Internet which is full of American lies.
In Syria there are/were opposition groups i know that. They wanted reform and after this war with ISIS ends Assad will be punished or blessed by Syrians. It's the choice of Syrian people

Iraqi army has thousands of Sunni soldiers who are fighting alongside Iraq's army. Please go and watch yourself, i have done it.

I don't fight for Assad neither other volunteers that are defending the holy shrines of prophet's grand daughter, Assad is a liberal not a religious man! and he is the last person that i may care about.

Thank you Iran for supporting the downtrodden rohingyas and shame on arab countries who failed to help them instead housing millions of islamophobe indians who support genocide and mass rape of our rohingya brothers and sisters shameless

hey what has India done to any muslim. we have biggest muslim populations. Your own "muslim" brothers pakistan killed and raped your families. you live in western world you know better who is bigger islamphobe.

Both countries asked Iran directly to come to their aid to fight terrorism while isis was 67 Kms away from Baghdad and was advancing the Iraqi Kurdistan region ... we helped both Shie Baghdad and Sunni Arbil without hesitation.

Back
Top Bottom