What's new

Iran’s Being Tricked Into Making Balochistan The New Kurdistan

One day you will hate the so much loved iranians. And I would be seriously laughing at you then. Venezuelan oil is screwed, don't know when would they recognise its importance.

Woh cchor bhai. Khoon ka tanav hai.

I am personally more interested in knowing from you (now that you've broken rank and said you do not wish us ill) why:

1) BJP again

and

2) What is an intelligent Pakistani like you basing his opinion on when he says Modi has been a failure. Only PDF or what you have heard and read as well?

Please elaborate on both. I'm more interested in that at the moment than any Arbi king.

Cheers, Doc

1) BJP again

Congress is cunning. And only BJP can turn your hate filled zombies back to being normal.

2) What is an intelligent Pakistani like you basing his opinion on when he says Modi has been a failure. Only PDF or what you have heard and read as well?

If you want war, communal tension, common people hating each other and destruction in this region, then modi is the right choice, but then again the thing is how much successful he has been in punishing Pakistan? Kya ukhar lia uss nay? Khali 2 takay ki notanki bus aur kuch nai? The solution to backwardness and poverty of this region lies in the reformed policies of the two countries .... the way they look at each other, and this necessary now ... given the scenario of mutual assured destruction. Restricting the people to people contact, placing travel bans, blaming and hurting each other has brought us what? This region holds so much potential for benefit of humanity .... why restrict our potential and waste it on hate. Kabi youtube pay cheenio ki videos dekh tujay samj a jy gi kahan say kahan ponch gay hain wo ..... hum un say 100 gunah ziada behter aur khushhal ho sktay thay. Kabi kissi dhang k photographer k pass ja aur uss say keh mujay different nationals ki PP dikhao .... tujay pics dekh k pata chal jy ga kaun kitna khush aur sukoon may hy, aur hum logo k thobray banay hotay hain.

Congress is cunning. And only BJP can turn your hate filled zombies back to being normal.

If you want war, communal tension, common people hating each other and destruction in this region, then modi is the right choice, but then again the thing is how much successful he has been in punishing Pakistan? Kya ukhar lia uss nay? Khali 2 takay ki notanki bus aur kuch nai? The solution to backwardness and poverty of this region lies in the reformed policies of the two countries .... the way they look at each other, and this necessary now ... given the scenario of mutual assured destruction. Restricting the people to people contact, placing travel bans, blaming and hurting each other has brought us what? This region holds so much potential for benefit of humanity .... why restrict our potential and waste it on hate. Kabi youtube pay cheenio ki videos dekh tujay samj a jy gi kahan say kahan ponch gay hain wo ..... hum un say 100 gunah ziada behter aur khushhal ho sktay thay. Kabi kissi dhang k photographer k pass ja aur uss say keh mujay different nationals ki PP dikhao .... tujay pics dekh k pata chal jy ga kaun kitna khush aur sukoon may hy, aur hum logo k thobray banay hotay hain.

So you believe mainly he is a failure based on how he has handled you. And the peace process not moving ahead. In fact slipping backward.

But how do you feel he has performed internally?

You must have read/seen all his policies and schemes and pretty impressive achievements and statistics from this term? Gas. Corruption. Cleanliness. Tax collection. River cleaning. Roads and rail. Digitisation of the economy (which even China is copying). One common GST regime nation-wide.

Cheers, Doc

So you believe mainly he is a failure based on how he has handled you. And the peace process not moving ahead. In fact slipping backward.

But how do you feel he has performed internally?

You must have read/seen all his policies and schemes and pretty impressive achievements and statistics from this term? Gas. Corruption. Cleanliness. Tax collection. River cleaning. Roads and rail. Digitisation of the economy (which even China is copying). One common GST regime nation-wide.

Cheers, Doc

Buddy for internal matters you have ministers, municipalities, cantonments, development authorities, CBI, CID, police, accountability bureau, tax department, judiciary ....... why would you need a full time PM for that? Do you think people breath more free in the environment he has created there? As I said if I wish bad for indians and this region I would want modi to continue with his topi drama and the shit he has created. He boasted a lot and that time I said, let him enter the office and we will see and we saw. So band karo yar notanki ..... nai to itnay jootay lagay gy tumhay k malnay say b dard ho ga.

To this author and my Pakistani friends claiming Pakistan wasn't involved. While claiming that there'll be 'blowback' to the Iranian cooperation with Indians be it economic, strategic or otherwise.

Need I say more.....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190219-053331_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190219-053331_Chrome.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 203
Did Iran know about Kulbhushan network and deliberately let it continue? As far as I can remember Pakistan took a very measured approach. We did not blame Iran but neither did we say they were unaware. Does anyone have any information in this regard?

we should have Turkish approach while dealing with iran . no brotherhood etc crap with hindu loving khomeini regime.

Did Iran know about Kulbhushan network and deliberately let it continue? As far as I can remember Pakistan took a very measured approach. We did not blame Iran but neither did we say they were unaware. Does anyone have any information in this regard?
Uzair Baloch also had Iranian passport. And when he was arrested in UAE, Iran wanted him to be handed over to them as they claimed he is Iranian citizen. I hope this answers your question.

To this author and my Pakistani friends claiming Pakistan wasn't involved. While claiming that there'll be 'blowback' to the Iranian cooperation with Indians be it economic, strategic or otherwise.

Need I say more.....

Ah yes wikipedia, completely irrefutable and definitive evidence

Ghani should hire you as UN ambassador so you can present this information and further prove your loyalty to Indians

Back
Top Bottom