What's new

Iran's answer to all doubters! 22 of Bahman

VEVAK

Reaction score
Happy Birthday to the Islamic Republic of Iran!

So you think Iranian's don't support their government?
So you think Iran's Elections figures are fake?

Millions of Iranians all across Iran take to the streets for the anniversary of the Islamic Republic!

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13951122000111
Watch the video on this site!

Ask yourself this have the Pahlavi supporter, MEK supporter, Pro Western Democracy supporters ever been able to even get 1/100 of this many supporter into the streets all across Iran?

There will always be people that try to steal evens like they tried when one of Iran's founders passed away! But this is one event that NO ONE can ever steal away!

upload_2017-2-10_13-15-52.png

upload_2017-2-10_13-18-18.png

upload_2017-2-10_13-19-13.png

upload_2017-2-10_13-32-54.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-10_13-14-14.png
    upload_2017-2-10_13-14-14.png
    73.9 KB · Views: 104
Ask yourself this have the Pahlavi supporter, MEK supporter, Pro Western Democracy supporters ever been able to even get 1/100 of this many supporter into the streets all across Iran?
Have u seen opposition demonstrations in Nazi Germany and North Korea? :rolleyes:

P.S. 38 years later Iran's GDP per capita in constant dollars is still lower than during the Shah. Despite trillions of petrodollars.

Have u seen opposition demonstrations in Nazi Germany and North Korea? :rolleyes:

P.S. 38 years later Iran's GDP per capita in constant dollars is still lower than during the Shah. Despite trillions of petrodollars.
And yet all your terrorist leaders could think of is how to antagonize Iran :(
We are a weak and poor country. Why doesn't your mighty mighty emperors leave us alone.
Our missiles are weak and our fighters are cardboard. We can't do shit to you :(
Our GDP oer capita is low too :(

And yet all your terrorist leaders could think of is how to antagonize Iran :(
We are a weak and poor country. Why doesn't your mighty mighty emperors leave us alone.
Our missiles are weak and our fighters are cardboard. We can't do shit to you :(
Our GDP oer capita is low too :(
You did not read carefully what I wrote. you are super rich country, you got trillions of perodollars. But instead spending them on ur own people u spend these trillions on nukes, terror around the world and slaughtering kids in Syria.

Fun fact: in 1979 Iran GDP per capita was higher than S. Korean.

Do you know what China's GDP per Capita is ranked at? Clearly NOT! Because China is such a weak country! LOL!

And here is your top 10 Per capita countries!

upload_2017-2-10_14-18-23.png

Yea because these are such strong countries with advanced technologies!

I agree, what matters for any country at the end of the day is the GDP Per Capita. Propaganda only increases people's frustration. What made Erdogan popular was primarily his economic reforms that increased the GDP Per Capita.

I have alot of respect for Iran,one of the major reasons is that almost all the world is against them,putting heavy sanctions,maligning its image in media and constantly lying but Iranians are still standing proud and strong.

You did not read carefully what I wrote. you are super rich country, you got trillions of perodollars. But instead spending them on ur own people u spend these trillions on nukes, terror around the world and slaughtering kids in Syria.

Fun fact: in 1979 Iran GDP per capita was higher than S. Korean.
That's wrong. You need to consider the real petroleum income (considering the inflation and real dollar value) and then you will see that Iran's petrodollar income has actually shrank and Iran has been subject to an 8 year war and toughest sanctions since then and the population has more than doubled. So there are so many things affecting the GDP per Capita

Do you know what China's GDP per Capita is ranked at? Clearly NOT! Because China is such a weak country! LOL!
Chinese GDP per capita is RAPIDLY GROWING.

In 1979 Iranian GPD per capita was 13 times higher than Chinese! Today China GDP per capita is higher than Iranian!

Captur4e.PNG

Also some balls are needed to do that. He is president of supell powell pathetic desperate states of America
:haha:

Not really balls. It doesn't take a lot of courage to do it. We are in 2017, and you could do it in front of the White-House if you want. But the whole scene seemed outdated and reminded me of my teens.

I agree, what matters for any country at the end of the day is the GDP Per Capita. Propaganda only increases people's frustration. What made Erdogan popular was primarily his economic reforms that increased the GDP Per Capita.

upload_2017-2-10_14-36-19.png

This is the Per Capita ranking from 1993-2015!

You would think if per capita they were among the leaders of the world for 20 years at least scientifically & technologically they would be the leaders of the world by now! NOPE!

All that number means is that for their population, their GDP is high! All that money could be in the hands of 10 rich people for all you know!!!!!!! Fact is in reality It doesn't mean anything!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom