What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Iranian Shahed-129 drone at Hama airbase in Syria in October 2016

DLyFbn1WsAEmuzG.jpg:large

1.state of Saeghe is unclear, also you don't wanna compromise your stealth tech during normal operations.
2.when this drone (M4) is produced, for whom or what purpose is unclear as well. what's it's accuracy or do they plan to mount a lase guided warhead on the rocket, we don't know.

but my guess is that they want to use it for recognition missions like in Iraq and Syria where small group of terrorists use one or two vehicles to execute a fast hit and run mission. these rockets gives us a very fast reaction capability without inflecting a heavy weight on the recognition drones.

That doesn't excuse the fact that every UAV design produced by Qods Aviation is an outdated one!

I understand not wanting to compromise your more advanced UAV's in Syria Iran has mass stocks of various UAV's produced in a span of decades

And I also understand not wanting use expensive ordinance on bunch of rag tag terrorists!

In Iran with $60 you can buy all the electronics needed off the shelf to build an operator controlled TV guided light glide bomb on a less advanced longer range radio controlled version or a more secure WIFI controlled version & it wouldn't be technologically advanced and you wouldn't have to worry about your enemy getting their hands on your software
And yes it wouldn't work against more advanced countries because they can Jamm it (That's why Iran invested in the Sadid) but it would be a cheep, light & more accurate than unguided rockets to be used against terrorist
It's like building a camera equipped RC aircraft without the need of a power plant & fuel & you can use much lighter materials to carry a heavier payload those rockets are using a copper tube just for launch that's just too much weight (It's just not smart)

And I don't see the point behind Mohajr-6 if your building a wide winged UAV that's going to required a runway and a large facility to hold it then it doesn't make sense to build something less advanced than the Shahed-129

And I agree I don't think Iran should be using the Saegheh UAV in Syria that's something you hold on too for worst case scenarios but they still could have done a better job equipping the mohajer-4 with better weapons

upload_2017-10-28_10-39-36.png

WHY THE HELL would Iran's Military EVER purchase this???????? If your a company producing UAV's and you know that Qods Aviation produces the Mohajer-4 capable of 7 flight hours (420Min) a UAV that has a greater range & service ceiling & has been produced by Qods Aviation since 2006 over a decade ago!

I wanna know as a company what the hell are you thinking? what is your business plan based on? Bribing a few officials to buy your UAV? Are you deluded enough to think that you can out due Qods Aviation even in that regard?

When you can't even out due a few high school students in Iran then you need to close up shop!

If you wanna build a UAV in that class that requires a runway then you better come up with something far better than that!

View attachment 433783

WHY THE HELL would Iran's Military EVER purchase this???????? If your a company producing UAV's and you know that Qods Aviation produces the Mohajer-4 capable of 7 flight hours (420Min) a UAV that has a greater range & service ceiling & has been produced by Qods Aviation since 2006 over a decade ago!

I wanna know as a company what the hell are you thinking? what is your business plan based on? Bribing a few officials to buy your UAV? Are you deluded enough to think that you can out due Qods Aviation even in that regard?

When you can't even out due a few high school students in Iran then you need to close up shop!

If you wanna build a UAV in that class that requires a runway then you better come up with something far better than that!

If I want to be honest. It helps farmers to Look up products from high altitude.

If I want to be honest. It helps farmers to Look up products from high altitude.

Quadcopters are far easier to operate for Farmers!
Piloting them is easier, automation is easier, they don't need a runway, they can hover, the altitude is more than sufficient and they can do close up inspections.....

It just makes no sense!

Quadcopters are far easier to operate for Farmers!
Piloting them is easier, automation is easier, they don't need a runway, they can hover, the altitude is more than sufficient and they can do close up inspections.....

It just makes no sense!

درست میگی داداش منم باهات موافق هستم این شرکت ها تازه معرفی کردن پهپاد هاشونو ولی حق باهاته این بدرد نمیخوره باید خیلی بهترشو بسازن مطمنن وزارت دفاع علاقه ای به این ورژن نشون نمیده که بخواهد سرمایه گذاری کنه روی اون شرکت.

Alot of the strikes missed the targets.

Seems only one was a direct hit. Were the rest artillery strikes?

Only the last clip was the drone strike the earlier footage is artillery and the drone watching it wasn't even S-129.

S-129 doesn't miss.

درست میگی داداش منم باهات موافق هستم این شرکت ها تازه معرفی کردن پهپاد هاشونو ولی حق باهاته این بدرد نمیخوره باید خیلی بهترشو بسازن مطمنن وزارت دفاع علاقه ای به این ورژن نشون نمیده که بخواهد سرمایه گذاری کنه روی اون شرکت.

Yup, it's doubtful that the MOD would invest in such an absurd UAV! But I think that's beyond the point! I wanna know what the hell was the General Manager of the company thinking?
As a company that clearly has connections they need to be a bit more innovative than that & it really isn't that difficult to be more innovative than a bunch of high school students
As a privet company that intends on producing UAV's your managers need to find the weak point of Iran's UAV industry & work to improve those fields and not build things that the MOD was producing over 2 decades ago!

1.Building a Micro jet Turbo jet engine with UNDER 100lbf of thrust 60-100 lbf! (With detail plans for mass production as low cost)
2.Building a low cost pulse jet engine with 60-100 lbf
3.Build various BLDC motors especially larger ones (The tech behind them is really not that complicated, Iran has good electrical engineers so it's a matter of funding and trial and error in coming up with low consumption BLDC motors)
for example building a large quadcopter powered by 4-8 of these capable of transporting weapons & or troops

or a large suicide drone or UCAV powered by something like this:

if mass produced, BLDC engines can be built at a relatively low cost & we all know electric engines are the future with civilian and military applications

Or building a small drone like the switchblade capable of easy transport & being launch from a tube to replace mortars and a goggle that you can easily put a smartphone in to use to pilot it!

The amount of things you can invest in building are endless it just makes no sense to me why someone would invest in that?

Alot of the strikes missed the targets.

Seems only one was a direct hit. Were the rest artillery strikes?

More likely artillery, It's clearly not the Saddid

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom