What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Alleged Iranian uav. But still... Bibi was probably that one kid that always ran home to tell mommy... cry baby :D
How the conversation went down.

Netanyahu: “look! Look!! It’s a Iranian made drone from Hamas!!”

German FM: “okay”

his face tells me how little he cares about scrap metal 😂
Bibi does so love his little props,doesnt he?.:sarcastic:
I suspect that like so many politicians he is actually a thwarted second rate actor at heart.
E11dqK4X0Ac0tk5

I think Maas`s expression really says it all .🙄

Alleged Iranian uav. But still... Bibi was probably that one kid that always ran home to tell mommy... cry baby :D
I have a strange feeling that some of the components inside that wing piece is 3D printed :D

Zionist gypsy prime minister on its mission to collect junk and likes to parade around the globe with scrap
cart-overfilled-with-scrap-metal-collected-by-the-gypsies-in-romania-to-be-sold-for-some-cash-...jpg

Last edited:
I have a strange feeling that some of the components inside that wing piece is 3D printed :D
You could well be right,the build quality certainly does look better on these than on some of the yemeni built ones...
0x0.jpg

Heres a good shot of the drone launcher.You can see the gas catapult for launching the drones thats built into the launcher frame,you can see the gas bottle plugged into the back of the catapult,plus the slot in the piston tube for the linkage that attaches the drone to the gas piston and the corresponding small slot cut into the underside of the air frame to receive the linkage.Nice and simple.

E1SDaoTWEAEqnxp
They also appear to use gps as well,just like the yemenis.

Qaza! Wink wink

it has the same configuration as s129. But LOOK and compare the SIZE with s129 in the bg!!!!
1621587105148.png

Mashallah!

Last edited:
Qaza! Wink wink

it has the same configuration as s129. But LOOK and compare the SIZE with s129 in the bg!!!!
View attachment 745756

Mashallah!
Any info about speed? Google translate of article says it is supersonic uav

Any info about speed? Google translate of article says it is supersonic uav
Google translate is wrong on that account. The Farsi article does not say that. And of course a supersonic turboprop (probably) craft is not feasible and in this case surely impossible.
Stats is not in yet!

Qaza! Wink wink

View attachment 745756

Mashallah!

Nothing but love guys!!!

Well done SEPAH and the engineers behind this project!

Interesting UAV, I’m assuming these are made for uncontested airspace or where air threats are minimal like in Syria.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom