What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

IRGC beats the army again!
by difference in the resource at their hand nothing strange . now what interest me is not the drone itself but the engine . from where it has come and what is its capabilities . that engine can easily make us self sufficient in civilian aviation at least for regional jets it can revive Iran-140 Project and it can fix many problem with our civilian airlines if its Made in Iran . we even can use it in building our Helicopters.
so anybody have any data on that engine ?

20210521_121619.jpg
20210521_121624.jpg

I don't know how hard it's to publish just 4 numbers without confusing them!
500km intelligence gathering radios is called 500kg cargo!
There is 35 thousands feet and 35 hours too!!!

Qaza! Wink wink

it has the same configuration as s129. But LOOK and compare the SIZE with s129 in the bg!!!!
View attachment 745756

Mashallah!
You can see the video here:

https://www.iribnews.ir/files/fa/news/1400/2/31/6470112_224.mp4

Qaza! Wink wink

it has the same configuration as s129. But LOOK and compare the SIZE with s129 in the bg!!!!
View attachment 745756

Mashallah!
As usual the guys at IRGC AF never disappoint. Everything they do is class. Afarin!

woooow 3 times bigger then shahed-129, Gaza UCAV is bigger than United States Reaper drone, making it the second largest UAV in the world by Size.

Which one is the largest UAV?
Turkish Akinci?

in some tweets it claimed the engine in the UAV is a copy of PT-6 engine used in PC-7 Aircraft.
the variant in PC-7 have around 750shp of power

It seems that Akinci has 2 Turboprop Engines with 750 hp each

It’s confirmed. This is the anticipated shahed149 and it is equipped with a turboprop. 1 ton payload!

Payload of Akinci with 2 engines is 1350kg

Turkish Akinci?

You are correct. I am not a uav expert but at least the akinci and the reaper have larger payloads. So clearly it doesn’t add up.
Iranian journalists are infamous for intentional or non intentional miss informing the public.

Turkish Akinci?

Akinci is a monster all to it self but its wingspan is 20m , Gaza has a wingspan of 21m with that said Akinci has a bigger length so maybe you can compare Akinci to another secret Iranian drone
You are correct. I am not a uav expert but at least the akinci and the reaper have larger payloads. So clearly it doesn’t add up.
Iranian journalists are infamous for intentional or non intentional miss informing the public.
more like 600 kg, max

to add the reason this UAV was unveiled is because of it successful operation in past few days reaching Gaza, and returning safe to the base

Publishing sensitive data on internet sounds so cool !

Do you know it's payload costs 10 times more than airframe itself?

And if one of these shiny flying bots goes down we will lose a lot!

Not just the money...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom