What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Now during the last few days we've barely seen anything. You can decide for yourself but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's going on here.

WOW WOW WOW WOW, Azerbaijanis haven't posted a video where they shot down an air defense system, tank, truck or a group of people for exactly 1 day, damn man this is a manly liar, you are absolutely right. This shows that it's all a CGI, I'll wait until dawn, if there isn't another video of a really new battalion destroyed, you're absolutely right. Gotchaa
For those who claim that 50 TB2 fell in Karabakh, I claim that I have never fallen, and I do not publish wreckage because it did not fall, can the "super smart" who made some assumption publish any TB2 photo that fell on the territory of Azerbaijan or Armenia? Don't worry, I'm just asking, you know, I believe 100 million Iranians died in the Covid epidemic, the respondents here are connected from Sicily.

WOW WOW WOW WOW, Azerbaijanis haven't posted a video where they shot down an air defense system, tank, truck or a group of people for exactly 1 day, damn man this is a manly liar, you are absolutely right. This shows that it's all a CGI, I'll wait until dawn, if there isn't another video of a really new battalion destroyed, you're absolutely right. Gotchaa
For those who claim that 50 TB2 fell in Karabakh, I claim that I have never fallen, and I do not publish wreckage because it did not fall, can the "super smart" who made some assumption publish any TB2 photo that fell on the territory of Azerbaijan or Armenia? Don't worry, I'm just asking, you know, I believe 100 million Iranians died in the Covid epidemic, the respondents here are connected from Sicily.

You do realize TB2 is not a low RCS object right?

Not sure why the Turks on this board somehow think the TB2 is a stealth UAV or a LO it’s not.

This board lacks simple intelligence sometimes. They want to be spoon fed information, you are grown man go do a basic search.

Is there any data regarding the number of Iranians drones fleet?

There is satellite imagery of an Azeri airfield with many drones than same imagery taken days into conflict showing at least 50+ losses.

It was documented by OSINT sources.

I have also posted pictures of losses throughout conflict.

Just do basic research.
Those were AN-2 planes converted to drones. I’m talking about TB2 drones.

Great idea. The only issue is having enough operators to swarm an enemy position. The LNA should look into purchasing something like this. I wonder how much it would cost for such a system. The only downside is that the UAV's probably don't have that much range.
Thank you, actually they are not testing the drone but the concept of AI swarm..I believed (according to some insider, PLA is investing heavily in swarm and anti swarm concept) the system will be implemented to all services in PLA and could be launch from various platform, even bomber in the future, and as for the range, there are always different size loitering drone available.

Here is a video from the company in 2016

Something interesting. Here is a banner from about 7 years ago from a military exhibition that most of us seen before. On it you can see the name of two UAVs that were in development and to be ready between the Iranian years 1395-1400. One of them is called Sejill, which is now assumed to be the UAV project for the navy that we know of. The other is a UAV called "Ghadir", which is not something we've heard of. There is also the name of at least one UAV projects for years beyond 1400 but sadly it is not possible to see it properly. Here is the banner:

1602892606193.png

Navy's twin jet engine Sejill project:
1602892632601.png

With Sejill now revealed, waiting to see what the Ghadir is. It's always interesting to note just how far the military plans ahead.

Last edited:
Something interesting. Here is a banner from about 7 years ago from a military exhibition that most of us seen before. On it you can see the name of two UAVs that were in development and to be ready between the Iranian years 1395-1400. One of them is called Sejill, which is now assumed to be the UAV project for the navy that we know of. The other is a UAV called "Ghadir", which is not something we've heard of. There is also the name of at least one UAV projects for years beyond 1400 but sadly it is not possible to see it properly. Here is the banner:

View attachment 680098

Navy's twin jet engine Sejill project:
View attachment 680099

With Sejill now revealed, waiting to see what the Ghadir is. It's always interesting to note just how far the military plans ahead.

Ghadir 90% look like this, Iran showed a model of it few years back

1602928713119.png

here i found the Ghadir model and the 1400 UAV too

1602928990107.png

1602930421935.png

1602930515729.png

Last edited:
Ghadir appears to be a proper stealthy UCAV. I am eagerly waiting to hear more about it.
actually we have several big stealth UCAV in building phase, air force has its own , defense ministry has there own , IRGC has there own , navy has there own soooo we are going to see some great results 6 years ago air force said they began building there own stealth big UCAV named Sayeh ( shadow ).

actually we have several big stealth UCAV in building phase, air force has its own , defense ministry has there own , IRGC has there own , navy has there own soooo we are going to see some great results 6 years ago air force said they began building there own stealth big UCAV named Sayeh ( shadow ).

Yes, there have been talks of various different UAV projects, we need to bring them to production as soon as possible. Our prowess in UAVs must go even further.

Hopefully we can see some foreign contracts for this beast!!
Or we might not...It seems reasonable to not assume will do contracts with noise or publicity...

PEOPLE seem to forget that Russia and CHina ARE MOTIVATED to compete for the Iranian defense market....there is a lucrative one, for foreign military equipment....and Iran has the money, and can do the transaction....IF YOU DONT BELIEVE JUST WATCH. Iran and China are still doing billion dollar oil business...and most likely supplying NOrth Korea oil too....we are in a new era...US sanctions are becoming warn rubber seals.....Iran is finding holes...US adversaries are getting less scared of sanctions...or they route it in a way that reduces exposure to sanctions. Iran is already doing a good amount of local currency deals with both Russia and CHina, so once again, big weapons deals can still be settled in local currencies....new era, new world order...its real. think outside the box, the old way isnt surely going to remain.

Does Azerbaijan wants a small beating from Iran?? smh

Hopefully we can see some foreign contracts for this beast!!

Sad that Iran never ordered any thus far?
no the only part of army that can use these big UAVs is air force so its up to them how many they want to order

Back
Top Bottom