What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

EjBBHrTWkAEm0jv

EjBBIUaWAAIxjFI

Last edited:
no drone camera don't guide the bomb human dose the bomb see the target then send back what is see to the drone then drone send it back ti the ground station then the ground station send an order to the drone then the drone send the order to the bomb , so drone camera only help the ground station to see better, a drone without a camera can bomb a target too because its not the camera that guide the bomb its the ground station.

look the bomb has a camera

View attachment 674291

it send what it see to the drone then drone send it back to ground station its the ground station that guide the bomb until the impact

View attachment 674292
14036FEE-CFFD-4BF8-AEF4-3495607402CA.png

i wonder how the bomb that is placed internally here can see the target? If the sadid here is GPS guided I understand, but if the sadid here is EO guided, i wonder how the camera in the bomb can see if it is placed internally...

View attachment 674319
i wonder how the bomb that is placed internally here can see the target? If the sadid here is GPS guided I understand, but if the sadid here is EO guided, i wonder how the camera in the bomb can see if it is placed internally...
that drone has a camera too it pups out when it reaches its target

i'm serious. if you jamm satellite the sat-guided munitions would miss their target.
Ahaa
Can these two drones use the other versions of sadid? EO and laser guided? Because if not they’re useless in war against USA

what do you guys think is it a good idea to send Mohajer-6 drones to Armenia to balance Turkish drones in Azerbaijan?

1601320051710.png

wow that's a huge Qaem bomb right there

1601320456426.png

Last edited:
Ahaa
Can these two drones use the other versions of sadid? EO and laser guided? Because if not they’re useless in war against USA
i never saw an Iranian laser guided missile for drones, but EO yes it can conditioned that the mentioned drone carry a FLIR .with new jahesh-700 engine the problem of space and weight of our drones will be solved and we will not have any issue.

i never saw an Iranian laser guided missile for drones, but EO yes it can conditioned that the mentioned drone carry a FLIR .with new jahesh-700 engine the problem of space and weight of our drones will be solved and we will not have any issue.
But many iranian drones carry FLIR, or not?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom