What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

what the hell is this?, it seems this drone is built for air to air engagement and thats deadly, so i call it Terminator

1601230744934.png

what the hell is this?, it seems this drone is built for air to air engagement and thats deadly, so i call it Terminator

View attachment 674092
First time I have seen these UAVs with such E/O etc.
All these are just what they decided to show in some public museum. Just imagine what they have that has not been shown.

View attachment 674092
Looks like a proof of concept prototype. Again, I truly hope IRI pours the speculated sukhoi billions in projects like above. Iran CAN leapfrog to 6th generation AI UCAVs. We just need to have faith our scientist and engineers just as we did in the 90s when Rahbar forbid the purchase of scud missiles and today we have top three best tactical ballistic missiles in the world. We could have been a missile client state if we would have succumbed to doubt in our own abilities.

Looks like a proof of concept prototype. Again, I truly hope IRI pours the speculated sukhoi billions in projects like above. Iran CAN leapfrog to 6th generation AI UCAVs. We just need to have faith our scientist and engineers just as we did in the 90s when Rahbar forbid the purchase of scud missiles and today we have top three best tactical ballistic missiles in the world. We could have been a missile client state if we would have succumbed to doubt in our own abilities.
agreed, well this is a model of the real drone its not a concept

View attachment 674092

With a frontal facing E/O it can be used to track other aircraft/CM/drones and either relay telemetry data to nearby AD system.

If significantly upgraded the E/O could theoretically be able to track an flying object from 25-75KM. So I see it as an air defense drone ment to assist the air defense network. It allows for passive targeting/surveillance. Theoretically it could be equipped with 2 A2A EO guided or fire and forget type missiles.

Main issue with being a true A2A interceptor is if it uses newly unvieled drone jet engine or turbo prop. Still too slow if it use turbo prop.

With a frontal facing E/O it can be used to track other aircraft/CM/drones and either relay telemetry data to nearby AD system.

If significantly upgraded the E/O could theoretically be able to track an flying object from 25-75KM. So I see it as an air defense drone ment to assist the air defense network. It allows for passive targeting/surveillance. Theoretically it could be equipped with 2 A2A EO guided or fire and forget type missiles.

Main issue with being a true A2A interceptor is if it uses newly unvieled drone jet engine or turbo prop. Still too slow if it use turbo prop.
agreed , well if its in front of the target then speed is not that mach of an problem the good thing is as you said it can patrol and be armed at same time plus it has the potential to become faster and more advance and if it gets 3th khordad optic then it can track more then 100 kms

1601240558858.png

where Is the camera on shahed-191? If someone can explain... how can they guide the sadid bomb also?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom