What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

1601241192400.png

1601230744934.png

they should put a laser range finder instead of the other spot. if i'm not wrong rafale laser range finder has 50 km range.

View attachment 674141

they should put a laser range finder instead of the other spot. if i'm not wrong rafale laser range finder has 50 km range.

Almost any modern fighter has a laser warning receiver.

It would be best to fire an A2A missile that has ARH seeker which will fly to EO guided area and activates its seeker and strike the target. This allows complete passive targeting until the last possible second increasing the chance for a kill.

That is how Iran downed the Global Hawk combination of EO + Radar seeker of missile

1601291619563.png

1601291632515.png

these two drones can be operated even though satellite is blocked? Because the Sadid version they use has GPS/GLONASS guidance.

View attachment 674242
View attachment 674243
these two drones can be operated even though satellite is blocked? Because the Sadid version they use has GPS/GLONASS guidance.
see those antennas above them? those receivers they can be guided up to at least 700 kms with those maybe more as long as you have an other ground station to pick up the job where the last one went out of range.

Indigenous small piston engines for UAVs made by army:
these piston engines from 40 to 400 cc, designed and built with a torque of 4000 rpm, have a power of 4 to 40 hp and can be installed on a variety of drones.

This piston engine in the 40 cc category is capable of processing a 30 kg drone at an altitude of 12 thousand feet.

1601306690228.png

see those antennas above them? those receivers they can be guided up to at least 700 kms with those maybe more as long as you have an other ground station to pick up the job where the last one went out of range.
I understand this, but how about the bomb? It is guided through gps/glonass and if they are blocked, the bombs are useless, or am I wrong?

I understand this, but how about the bomb? It is guided through gps/glonass and if they are blocked, the bombs are useless, or am I wrong?
drone can guide the bomb too so as long as you have control over your drone you can guide all of it bombs too.

👌🏻👌🏻 View attachment 674288 Blue circle is camera for guiding the bomb?
no drone camera don't guide the bomb human dose the bomb see the target then send back what is see to the drone then drone send it back ti the ground station then the ground station send an order to the drone then the drone send the order to the bomb , so drone camera only help the ground station to see better, a drone without a camera can bomb a target too because its not the camera that guide the bomb its the ground station.

look the bomb has a camera

1601314237611.png

it send what it see to the drone then drone send it back to ground station its the ground station that guide the bomb until the impact

1601314303494.png

Attachments

• 1601314363487.png
    1601314363487.png
    133.4 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom