What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

View attachment 941671
I wondered what engine the North Koreans used.
it is very similar to the Global Wawk, therefore the engine must have adequate power
The Global Wawk = Powerplant: 1 × Rolls-Royce F137-RR-100 turbofan engine, 34 kN (7,600 lbf) thrust

New similar NK UAV, which engines the DPRK certainly has available list of Russian engines (or Chinese equivalents thereof) to be used without afterburner
1)Mig-17 Klimov VK-1F turbojet , 26.5 kN (6,000 lbf) thrust
2)Mig-19 Tumansky RD-9B turbojet , 25.5 kN (5,700 lbf) thrust
3)Mig-21 Tumansky R-13 turbojet 39.9 kN (8,970 lbf) thrust or
Tumansky R-25-300 turbojet, 40.18 kN (9,030 lbf)
4) Mig-23 MLA R-35F-300, turbojet 83.82 kN (18,840 lbf)
5)Mig-29 Klimov RD-33 turbofan, 49.42 kN (11,110 lbf)
or
6)Since it is the Iranians who have had access to the Global Wawk, in collaboration with the DPRK they could have developed a copy of the Turbofan Rolls-Royce, which they could then also use for piloted aircraft and also equip it with afterburner
8-)

I hope these drones are made by Cooperation between Iran and North Korea.

But china also have drones look like MQ9 and Global hawk and also missile look like hellfire

RQ-4 is not top drone, i think iranians has lost the interest, because they shut downed it very easily.... yes it looks good, by can be shut downed easily.

I think Iran has take necessary lessons of recovered pieces of american drone to make next generation one,more sofisticated, Iran must fix the weakest holes it has since they know hot to destroy it.

RQ-4 is not top drone, i think iranians has lost the interest, because they shut downed it very easily.... yes it looks good, by can be shut downed easily.

I think Iran has take necessary lessons of recovered pieces of american drone to make next generation one,more sofisticated, Iran must fix the weakest holes it has since they know hot to destroy it.
RQ4 is most expensive American drone. also one of most important planes for spying.

RQ4 is most expensive American drone. also one of most important planes for spying.

Maybe, they now have only 3 because Iran. But anyways future is for One wing jet drones like the sentinel. Iran needs to follow simorgh drone and make them more sophisticated and stealthier. Iran must make these drone bigger and with a heavy payload to break Iran enemies defense lines and cause havoc.

Iran must make all the efforts to make their drones far more deadly.

View attachment 941671
I wondered what engine the North Koreans used.
it is very similar to the Global Wawk, therefore the engine must have adequate power
The Global Wawk = Powerplant: 1 × Rolls-Royce F137-RR-100 turbofan engine, 34 kN (7,600 lbf) thrust

New similar NK UAV, which engines the DPRK certainly has available list of Russian engines (or Chinese equivalents thereof) to be used without afterburner
1)Mig-17 Klimov VK-1F turbojet , 26.5 kN (6,000 lbf) thrust
2)Mig-19 Tumansky RD-9B turbojet , 25.5 kN (5,700 lbf) thrust
3)Mig-21 Tumansky R-13 turbojet 39.9 kN (8,970 lbf) thrust or
Tumansky R-25-300 turbojet, 40.18 kN (9,030 lbf)
4) Mig-23 MLA R-35F-300, turbojet 83.82 kN (18,840 lbf)
5)Mig-29 Klimov RD-33 turbofan, 49.42 kN (11,110 lbf)
or
6)Since it is the Iranians who have had access to the Global Wawk, in collaboration with the DPRK they could have developed a copy of the Turbofan Rolls-Royce, which they could then also use for piloted aircraft and also equip it with afterburner

It was smaller than Global hawk.
Only one country had access to global hawk details: Iran

I think we may just have solved the riddle of those 2 new north korean drones that were shown in sat photos recently.
View attachment 941588View attachment 941590
Bares a rather striking resemblance to a certain drone that we all know....
View attachment 941591
And this one on the right looks a little familiar as well...

Now I wonder who would happen to have both a global hawk and a predator just laying around for the north koreans to come and take a good look at....? :sarcastic:

I think you mean wing Loong.
How about global hawk UAV? Where is the origin?

I am with Pataramesh on this. The complementary unveilings of Iran and NK continues.

It will be very interesting to see if these missiles are in fact based on the iranian ghaem-114s or if they are the dprks own indigenous hellfire copies.
The mini sdb look a like is rather striking tho,as to the best of my knowledge only iran has shown something like that.
Ultimately until we can get some better quality images of the missiles and glide bomb theres really no way to be sure of anything with any degree of certainty.

Back
Top Bottom