What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Iran's economy is doing very poorly, it doesn't matter if they're spending so much on military.

The Iranian Rial is pretty much worthless due to hyperinflation...

1 United States Dollar equals 42,262.50 Iranian Rial.

The cost of living crisis in Iran is unsustainable, and they will eventually have to stop ignoring it.

Even if the west is on a descent, at this rate Iran can never hope to catch up. Their rebel economy has only hurt them in the long run.

The sad thing is, Iran can easily become one of the richest and most powerful nations in the world, but won't become so due to the various problems it faces that Iran itself caused.

[Edit] I'm not really gonna reply further because I know a bunch of ultranationalist "IRAN/PERSIA NUMBEERRRRR 1!!!!!" Are gonna start reply with how I'm wrong and that Pakistan is worse, or how I'm a western stooge.
We are in war with west for 45 years and your country can't even stand against America for 1 day so you can't blame iranian for make fun of you.

We are in war with west for 45 years and your country can't even stand against America for 1 day so you can't blame iranian for make fun of you.
And there you go.

My point proven. In fact you've proven multiple points of mine with this comment of yours.

This thread is about "Iranian UAVs", not your Iranian fantasies.
Lmao, point proven again. I was replying to another comment, but you're gonna target me because I hurt your precious feelings.

Germany today is at the last place at "economic growth". Go, play with the kids.
Germany is an extremely rich country that dominates an entire continent through its economic might.

All of you guys are just proving my points.

Last edited:
Man, you only need to google to verify my words. But you didnt, just do blabla again.
What you said doesn't make sense in context.

Their growth could be -10%, but that would still mean nothing. Germany would still be one of the richest and most powerful nations in the world far surpassing Iran.

Besides, why even mention Germany when we're talking about Iran. Germany wasn't even mentioned, and your poor "what about" attempt simply doesn't make sense.

Their growth could be -10%, but that would still mean nothing. Germany would still be one of the richest and most powerful nations in the world far surpassing Iran.

Besides, why even mention Germany when we're talking about Iran. Germany wasn't even mentioned, and your poor "what about" attempt simply doesn't make sense.
Stop spamming Iranian UAVs thread. @waz @LeGenD

Stop spamming Iranian UAVs thread. @waz @LeGenD
I'm not. I'm addressing a point that was made. This isn't spam.

You'll find that @waz and @LeGenD probably agree with me.

Instead of targeting the original person to make the point I addressed, you instead opted to target to me because what I said hurt your feelings.

My last answer to your bullshit cause this is Iran thread: You know nothing about Germany.

My last answer to your bullshit cause this is Iran thread: You know nothing about Germany.
This doesn't even have anything to do with Germany.

You brought Germany up for no good reason. Nowhere did I even mention Germany.

You created a strawman and argued against it.

Also, I'm 99% sure I know more about Germany than you do.

I'm not. I'm addressing a point that was made. This isn't spam.

You'll find that @waz and @LeGenD probably agree with me.

Instead of targeting the original person to make the point I addressed, you instead opted to target to me because what I said hurt your feelings.
You are "PDF Think Tank Analyst", you go around responding to every irrelevant comment to further spam?

And you think @waz and @LeGenD agree about that?

You are "PDF Think Tank Analyst", you go around responding to every irrelevant comment to further spam?

And you think @waz and @LeGenD agree about that?
You don't know what spam means.

Also, it's an open forum. If a comment is made and I'm interested in it, of course I'm going to respond to something I'm interested in.

I think we may just have solved the riddle of those 2 new north korean drones that were shown in sat photos recently.
PIC0075030.jpg
PYH2023072702410004200_P4.jpg

Bares a rather striking resemblance to a certain drone that we all know....
2023072709424521448_1690418565.jpg

And this one on the right looks a little familiar as well...

Now I wonder who would happen to have both a global hawk and a predator just laying around for the north koreans to come and take a good look at....? :sarcastic:

I think we may just have solved the riddle of those 2 new north korean drones that were shown in sat photos recently.
View attachment 941588View attachment 941590
Bares a rather striking resemblance to a certain drone that we all know....
View attachment 941591
And this one on the right looks a little familiar as well...

Now I wonder who would happen to have both a global hawk and a predator just laying around for the north koreans to come and take a good look at....? :sarcastic:
F2Bqp6raIAAJ8yw.jpg

I wondered what engine the North Koreans used.
it is very similar to the Global Wawk, therefore the engine must have adequate power
The Global Wawk = Powerplant: 1 × Rolls-Royce F137-RR-100 turbofan engine, 34 kN (7,600 lbf) thrust

New similar NK UAV, which engines the DPRK certainly has available list of Russian engines (or Chinese equivalents thereof) to be used without afterburner
1)Mig-17 Klimov VK-1F turbojet , 26.5 kN (6,000 lbf) thrust
2)Mig-19 Tumansky RD-9B turbojet , 25.5 kN (5,700 lbf) thrust
3)Mig-21 Tumansky R-13 turbojet 39.9 kN (8,970 lbf) thrust or
Tumansky R-25-300 turbojet, 40.18 kN (9,030 lbf)
4) Mig-23 MLA R-35F-300, turbojet 83.82 kN (18,840 lbf)
5)Mig-29 Klimov RD-33 turbofan, 49.42 kN (11,110 lbf)
or
6)Since it is the Iranians who have had access to the Global Wawk, in collaboration with the DPRK they could have developed a copy of the Turbofan Rolls-Royce, which they could then also use for piloted aircraft and also equip it with afterburner

North Korea is a small, poor country with less than 1/4 of Iran's population, no natural resources, and is subject to an even more thorough blockade than Iran.
It is surprising that in such a harsh environment, North Korea has even developed an unmanned aerial vehicle comparable to the Global Hawk.
What is even more astonishing is that this remarkable modernization of North Korea has been accomplished in just 12 years since Kim Jong-un became its leader.
Prior to that, apart from the presence of nuclear weapons, North Korea's military was clearly behind even the Syrian army.
The lesson for other countries should be that the decisive will of a leader can change a country to this extent.

North Korea is a small, poor country with less than 1/4 of Iran's population, no natural resources, and is subject to an even more thorough blockade than Iran.
It is surprising that in such a harsh environment, North Korea has even developed an unmanned aerial vehicle comparable to the Global Hawk.
What is even more astonishing is that this remarkable modernization of North Korea has been accomplished in just 12 years since Kim Jong-un became its leader.
Prior to that, apart from the presence of nuclear weapons, North Korea's military was clearly behind even the Syrian army.
The lesson for other countries should be that the decisive will of a leader can change a country to this extent.
I think china help North Korea, and it's not North Korean production

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom