What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Another hilarious article by the same "military expert" https://en.defence-ua.com/weapon_an...ed_by_russia_first_photos_and_specs-4207.html

"At the same time, the use of this drone filmed by Iran cannot serve as a credible sourse because of possible "additional pyrotechnic effects". Iranian propaganda has been repeatedly caught using them."

How the heck did he came to such assumptions 😂

These military analysts don't rely on any specs officialy provided but they are now making themselves the specs of Iranian systems, i remember before 2019 and the missiles on Al Asad, all western think tanks were demonizing Iran air defense and missiles until they ate them, not a word anymore, then they started demonizing Iran drones...until they ate them

It seem they can't believe a non-white/non-western country can make something actually decent and working

Iran na BHI ab apna drones kha luha international market ma manwa diya ha

Makfat e Amal phely yeh west do musalman mulko ko Ladakh dono ko Dana ke hathyar bachta tha ab in dono ko do musalman mulko turkey aur Iran bech rahy ha

Jo boys ha karoge isi duniya main

Middle East & Africa​

A US Air Force F-15 fighter shot down
external link
an Iranian Mojer-6 unmanned aircraft over Iraq on September 28. USCENTCOM said in a statement that the drone was heading towards American troops in Erbil.

It seem they can't believe a non-white/non-western country can make something actually decent and working
It has nothing to do with any color. It has to do with "do you use your own brain or do you let use your brain by others for their sake". Thats all.

Is S-131 even used anymore. Rarely ever see it, and not capable for this war except for getting opponent to waste their SAMs

Seems like theirs an incentive here, war to shape a persons mind is 24/7, and I think he probably got it off Ukr accounts that have a major incentive. As far as we are even aware of, not even Russia has talked about these UAVs or published anything about it, it's almost like they are pretending they don't have them lol.

Seems like a choice, France's aviation industry is one of the best, those Rafales are serious aircraft, but at the end of the day, it's a profit incentive, and focus on actual warfighting is not the priority, so that is why you see them selling Rafales to other countries before making more for themselves, or selling equipment to other countries before making them first for themselves in large quantities. Why does UAE have more Leclerec tanks than France! Why do I get the feeling some countries have more CAESAR's than France.
Yes it's still used, cheaper than Shahed-136 & long range strike munition. They were seen earlier this year. Houthis & PMF use it to

That detonation size is huge... I wonder how a 80kg payload can make such a deflagration, nearly looks like a 500kg ballistic missile hitting a target

again "Iran propaganda using pyrotechnical effets" is another one of the umpteenth demonizations attempts debunked
video is from Iraq Kurdistan by Kurds themselves . ,

That detonation size is huge... I wonder how a 80kg payload can make such a deflagration, nearly looks like a 500kg ballistic missile hitting a target

again "Iran propaganda using pyrotechnical effets" is another one of the umpteenth demonizations attempts debunked
No, Iranian secret special forces went their ahead of time and planted explosives in the site the night before. 😂

Back
Top Bottom