What's new

Iranian UAVs | News and Discussions

Simorgh UAV

1599818975950.png

1599818992535.png

1599819007763.png

Guys does iran have laser target system on its UCAVs or just EO? Because their bombs are EO guided

Navy goes the smart path and acquires IRGC developed Shahed-129.

IRIAF does the 180° path and goes for their own Kaman-12 low-tech UAV...

Different class and different costs, I know but its a display of the IRIAF "old guard" thinkers, still with 3rd world mentality.

first operational mission for Karar UCAV was an complete success

Iran’s Fars News Agency that Iran has intercepted three US military aircraft including a P-8 Poseidon, an RQ-4 drone & an MQ-9 drone that reportedly entered its air defence reconnaissance zone with its Karar drones

( the picture is form this mission )

1599844924602.png

I would have loved for the Iranian Karrar to have shot down that RQ-4 or MQ-9. From my understanding, I think that would have been the first time a UAV destroyed another one in an Air to air manner.

I would have loved for the Iranian Karrar to have shot down that RQ-4 or MQ-9. From my understanding, I think that would have been the first time a UAV destroyed another one in an Air to air manner.
Not in international airspace

Its been exactly ONE YEAR since the drone attacks on saudi aramco were carried out,depending on who you believe,either by the houthis using iranian supplied drones or by iran itself.
SaudiDRoneAttack_80.jpg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom