What's new

Iranian Supermarket in Venezuela sells expired products

Pretty much all countries in the world even many Western ones selling expired products.

Pretty much all countries in the world even many Western ones selling expired products.
No, they dont, and in Venezuela neither, just Iranian supermarket. They sell juices with discount because it's expired.

9:00 minute in first video: cashier confess the truth.

Iran Venezuela is a long sea journey to sell juices :lol:

No, they dont, and in Venezuela neither, just Iranian supermarket. They sell juices with discount because it's expired.

9:00 minute in first video: cashier confess the truth.

Iran Venezuela is a long sea journey to sell juices :lol:
in the west they do opposite they shorten the expiry date so those products have to be thrown away at earlier date so they can sell newer stock.

Once I bought a prescription anti-biotic from a medical store in a Western country, my child started vomiting afterwords which made us check the expiry and found it was 6 months expired. True incident.

Once I bought a prescription anti-biotic from a medical store in a Western country, my child started vomiting afterwords which made us check the expiry and found it was 6 months expired. True incident.

I bought something expired sometime, but few times and it was due to errors.

This is not that.

The cashier is saying that all juices are expired and due to that it's cheaper.

If you say that something is expired to a supermarket employee, they must stop selling it and if they refuse, you can sue.

Bullshit.

Iranians have massive hypermarkets in both Iran and other countries including some Latin countries more bigger than anything find in Europe

Last edited:
Why would Venecuela import any juices when they should have oranges and sugar in abundance.

BTW a beautiful video from one Iranian hypermarket in Venezuela.

Yankee devils cannot make another Cuba from Latin American countries including Venezuela 👍

Bullshit.

Iranians have massive hypermarkets in both Iran and other countries including some Latin countries more bigger than anything find in Europe
Nobody is talking about size but you.

The thread is about a supermarket selling expired products knowing it, you can't find that elsewhere.

wonder whats with the guy and arab , arab , arab culture

He's Venesuelan, he doesn't know the difference between arab, muslim, persian.

Why would Venecuela import any juices when they should have oranges and sugar in abundance.

Iran decides what exports.

Canned tomato and tuna have sense, because expiration date is long, but juice is not a good idea.

Last edited:
Iran decides what exports.

Canned tomato and tuna have sense, because expiration date is long, but juice is not a good idea.
those juices have around one year expiration date , if they are expired then somebody is doing something bad.

but honestly what is written on these product as expiration date is best date to use (here some brands use that term) its not a fixed date . you transport and store them in cold environment , they are good to use for way way way more time than stated on them , these things very rarely go bad . on other hand you store them in humid hot weather and they are not suitable to use if even they have months to expiration date
its better use indicator that are not have a fixed date but change by different speed on the condition of the environment

those juices have around one year expiration date , if they are expired then somebody is doing something bad.

but honestly what is written on these product as expiration date is best date to use (here some brands use that term) its not a fixed date . you transport and store them in cold environment , they are good to use for way way way more time than stated on them , these things very rarely go bad . on other hand you store them in humid hot weather and they are not suitable to use if even they have months to expiration date
its better use indicator that are not have a fixed date but change by different speed on the condition of the environment
I dont know juices, but some expired food consumption can kill.

I dont know juices, but some expired food consumption can kill.
mostly tuna cans and beans , as i said that date is best recommended consumption date and is not a real indicative of if the product is gone bad or not .
there arte better way to show that but as it's a little more expensive the companies usually don't use them

mostly tuna cans and beans , as i said that date is best recommended consumption date and is not a real indicative of if the product is gone bad or not .
there arte better way to show that but as it's a little more expensive the companies usually don't use them

tuna and beans cans expiration date is 5 years since manufacture, if you can't sell all tuna and beans cans in 5 years something is wrong in your business plan.

but juices expiration dates is shorter.

Back
Top Bottom