What's new

Iranian Space program

what;s the use of light satellite in GEO orbit ?
There apparently is or will be a master plan for Iran space activity not made public yet.. My none scientific answer is Raisi promised Geo orbit while he is in office ..space chief later modified that to 10 years..so my personal opinion yes 8 to 10 is reasonable...can be shorter if they open the $$$ flow into space agency..

There apparently is or will be a master plan for Iran space activity not made public yet.. My none scientific answer is Raisi promised Geo orbit while he is in office ..space chief later modified that to 10 years..so my personal opinion yes 8 to 10 is reasonable...can be shorter if they open the $$$ flow into space agency..
I just hope all issues with the SLVs are resolved...that's the main problem plaguing the space program.

Although in recent times it's just due to falling short of escape velocity by a small margin rather than outright failure of the second stage as used to happen before.

Mansour Anbia told IRNA that Zafar-2 would be the fourth achievement by the university’s researchers in the field of satellite technology after building 'Navid' as the first satellite in 2011, Mobin as the second one in 2013, and Zafar-1 in 2015.

He noted that aerospace industries contributed 424 billion dollars to the global economy in 2020, a 70-percent rise compared to the last decade.

According to Anbia, the university has gained satellite technology to fulfill the country’s needs and is ready to export the know-how to other countries.

“Developed countries compete with the countries on a par with us to buy Iranian products and knowledge. But considering the recent progress of Iranian universities, other countries have no choice but to use our technical knowledge,” he added.

Iran started its research activities in the field of aerospace in the mid-90s and has taken giant strides ever since by building and launching various indigenous satellites.

Khayyam was the last satellite launched into space on August 9, 2022, by a Russian Soyuz launcher from Kazakhstan's Baikonur Cosmodrome to monitor Iran’s borders and improve the country’s management and planning of agriculture, natural resources, environmental issues, mining, and natural disasters.

Mansour Anbia told IRNA that Zafar-2 would be the fourth achievement by the university’s researchers in the field of satellite technology after building 'Navid' as the first satellite in 2011, Mobin as the second one in 2013, and Zafar-1 in 2015.

He noted that aerospace industries contributed 424 billion dollars to the global economy in 2020, a 70-percent rise compared to the last decade.

According to Anbia, the university has gained satellite technology to fulfill the country’s needs and is ready to export the know-how to other countries.

“Developed countries compete with the countries on a par with us to buy Iranian products and knowledge. But considering the recent progress of Iranian universities, other countries have no choice but to use our technical knowledge,” he added.

Iran started its research activities in the field of aerospace in the mid-90s and has taken giant strides ever since by building and launching various indigenous satellites.

Khayyam was the last satellite launched into space on August 9, 2022, by a Russian Soyuz launcher from Kazakhstan's Baikonur Cosmodrome to monitor Iran’s borders and improve the country’s management and planning of agriculture, natural resources, environmental issues, mining, and natural disasters.
Zafar-2 is a microsatellite? When are they going to launch something in the 200-500kg range on a domestic SLV?

when we build an SLV that actually can lift a satellite in that weight category
:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::sniper::blah::blah::blah:

The cheapest talk Ive ever heard. So nonesense.

Patient visits doctor:

Patient: My shoulder hurts when I do this movement. What is your solution?
Doctor: Stop doing this movement.

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::sniper::blah::blah::blah:

The cheapest talk Ive ever heard. So nonesense.

Patient visits doctor:

Patient: My shoulder hurts when I do this movement. What is your solution?
Doctor: Stop doing this movement.
thats the answer . we don't have any sLv powerful enough to send such payload to any altitude meaningful .

and by the way why the patient do that movement . the last time i heard the joke it was like a patient go to a doctor and say his ear hurt , the patient say when i slap myself in the ear and the doctor say stop slap yourself in the ear

thats the answer . we don't have any sLv powerful enough to send such payload to any altitude meaningful .

and by the way why the patient do that movement . the last time i heard the joke it was like a patient go to a doctor and say his ear hurt , the patient say when i slap myself in the ear and the doctor say stop slap yourself in the ear
I think that the questioner already expected a kind of year or something in that direction. That Iran can send these specific satellites into space if it has the SLV to do so was probably also aware of the questioner before.

Sometimes it is simply better not to comment on any matter and to hand over the field to someone who can perhaps answer the question more precisely. You don't have to answer every question or feel addressed by every line.

I think that the questioner already expected a kind of year or something in that direction. That Iran can send these specific satellites into space if it has the SLV to do so was probably also aware of the questioner before.
The current SLV's issues have probably already been addressed...it just needed slightly more velocity to deposit it's payload into orbit and fell short by some few hundreds of metres per second.

I have to say though, it took a lot of time to address problems with the second and third stages.

Sometimes it is simply better not to comment on any matter and to hand over the field to someone who can perhaps answer the question more precisely. You don't have to answer every question or feel addressed by every line.

Much longer than a year

Sarir will be the one that can put ~500kg into LEO. It is basically a Simorgh with a redesigned 2nd stage after Simorgh design failure.

1663437341140.jpeg

Iran developing technologies required to Jump from "lower orbits" to"higher orbits"....36000 km GEO we are coming! :victory:

SAMAN orbital transfer module being tested today @ 100km .

کاوشگر سامان چه ویژگی‌هایی دارد؟+ فیلم
نمونه آزمایشی «بلوک انتقال مداری سامان» با کاوشگر زیرمداری سامان به همت وزارت دفاع با موفقیت پرتاب و مورد آزمون قرار گرفت.

به گزارش خبرنگار سیاسی خبرگزاری فارس، با تلاش متخصصین سازمان صنایع هوا فضای وزارت دفاع و همکاری پژوهشگاه فضایی ایران، نمونه آزمایشی «بلوک انتقال مداری سامان» که برای جابجایی ماهواره در بین مدارهای مختلف زمین استفاده می شود، با کاوشگر زیرمداری سامان با موفقیت پرتاب و مورد آزمون قرار گرفت.
سیداحمد حسینی سخنگوی فضایی وزارت دفاع در این باره گفت: یکی از فعالیت‌های تحقیقاتی معمول در حوزه فضایی انجام پرتاب‌های کاوشی و زیرمداری با هدف تست زیرسیستم‌های فضایی در شرایط خلاء و فضا است.
وی افزود: در این پرتاب زیرسیستم‌های بلوک انتقال مداری سامان را به ارتفاع بالای 100 کیلومتر رسانده و عملکرد زیرسیستم‌های بلوک انتقال مداری سامان را در شرایط خلاء تست شده و با تله‌متری داده‌های آن بررسی و به ایستگاه‌های زمینی مخابره می‌شود.
سخنگوی فضایی وزارت دفاع بیان داشت: بلوک انتقال مداری سامان، بلوکی است که ان‌شاءالله در آینده در پرتاب‌های فضایی و تزریق ماهواره با هدف ارتقاء ارتفاع مداری ماهواره‌هایی که در مدار قرار می‌گیرد، استفاده می‌شود. یعنی ماهواره‌ها به وسیله ماهواره‌بر و بلوک انتقال مداری در مدار تزریق شده و پس از تثبیت، بلوک انتقال مداری قرار است ارتفاع مداری ماهواره را ارتقاء بدهد.

Last edited:
Iran developing technologies required to Jump from "lower orbits" to"higher orbits"....36000 km GEO we are coming!

SAMAN orbital transfer module being tested today @ 100km .

نمونه آزمایشی «بلوک انتقال مداری سامان» با کاوشگر زیرمداری سامان به همت وزارت دفاع با موفقیت پرتاب و مورد آزمون قرار گرفت.

به گزارش خبرنگار سیاسی خبرگزاری فارس، با تلاش متخصصین سازمان صنایع هوا فضای وزارت دفاع و همکاری پژوهشگاه فضایی ایران، نمونه آزمایشی «بلوک انتقال مداری سامان» که برای جابجایی ماهواره در بین مدارهای مختلف زمین استفاده می شود، با کاوشگر زیرمداری سامان با موفقیت پرتاب و مورد آزمون قرار گرفت.
سیداحمد حسینی سخنگوی فضایی وزارت دفاع در این باره گفت: یکی از فعالیت‌های تحقیقاتی معمول در حوزه فضایی انجام پرتاب‌های کاوشی و زیرمداری با هدف تست زیرسیستم‌های فضایی در شرایط خلاء و فضا است.
وی افزود: در این پرتاب زیرسیستم‌های بلوک انتقال مداری سامان را به ارتفاع بالای 100 کیلومتر رسانده و عملکرد زیرسیستم‌های بلوک انتقال مداری سامان را در شرایط خلاء تست شده و با تله‌متری داده‌های آن بررسی و به ایستگاه‌های زمینی مخابره می‌شود.
سخنگوی فضایی وزارت دفاع بیان داشت: بلوک انتقال مداری سامان، بلوکی است که ان‌شاءالله در آینده در پرتاب‌های فضایی و تزریق ماهواره با هدف ارتقاء ارتفاع مداری ماهواره‌هایی که در مدار قرار می‌گیرد، استفاده می‌شود. یعنی ماهواره‌ها به وسیله ماهواره‌بر و بلوک انتقال مداری در مدار تزریق شده و پس از تثبیت، بلوک انتقال مداری قرار است ارتفاع مداری ماهواره را ارتقاء بدهد.
The rotating orbital block technology helps a satellite 🛰 rise from lower to higher orbits.

Don't know much about it, unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom