Iranian Space Agency releases full high quality video of launch

SOHEIL

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Iranian_Space_Agency_logo.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, now I just want to see the launch of the Fajr (I think) satellite which was supposed to be launched to 36000 km geoorbit? Seeing as how AN said it would be launched in few days some week ago, then there could have been another failed launch.
What do you think?

Honestly, now I just want to see the launch of the Fajr (I think) satellite which was supposed to be launched to 36000 km geoorbit? Seeing as how AN said it would be launched in few days some week ago, then there could have been another failed launch.
What do you think?

Fajr in 36000 km orbit !?

who said that ??? :blink:

well, any comment??

no comment :azn:

Fajr in 36000 km orbit !?

who said that ??? :blink:

no comment :azn:

maybe im mixing the two, but there was a presstv article where AN said that iran would launch a satellite (i dont remember if it was fajr, or another 36 000 km satellite, or if these two were the same). but there were supposed to be a launch of some form of satellite.

maybe im mixing the two, but there was a presstv article where AN said that iran would launch a satellite (i dont remember if it was fajr, or another 36 000 km satellite, or if these two were the same). but there were supposed to be a launch of some form of satellite.

i know ! solid fuel monster ! :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom