What's new

Iranian scientists create new medicine for breast cancer

Reaction score
Iranian researchers have developed a new radiopharmaceutical medicine suggested to be effective in treating patients suffering from breast cancer.

The newly-developed drug can be used simultaneously in curing, scanning and diagnosing cancerous textures and cells in the breast.

The nanostructure-applied drug was first tested in mice with breast and ovarian cancers and is now going to be tested in the animal phase.

Iran had earlier produced anti-cancer medications made from snake and scorpion venom peptide.

In recent years, the country has also taken several steps in the production and marketing of the newest generation of biotechnological and nanobiotechnological drugs, all of which need a very sophisticated technology.

With a record of over 400 medical research facilities and 76 medical magazines in the country, Iran is estimated to be one of the world's top 10 countries in medical research.

FGP/PKH
PressTV - Iranian scientists create new medicine for breast cancer

These days there are thousands of Methods and Medicines that supposedly fight cancer, However only few are effective. Just hope this one is true because medical research is something i support with all my heart.

Iranian researchers have developed a new radiopharmaceutical medicine suggested to be effective in treating patients suffering from breast cancer.

The newly-developed drug can be used simultaneously in curing, scanning and diagnosing cancerous textures and cells in the breast.

The nanostructure-applied drug was first tested in mice with breast and ovarian cancers and is now going to be tested in the animal phase.

Iran had earlier produced anti-cancer medications made from snake and scorpion venom peptide.

In recent years, the country has also taken several steps in the production and marketing of the newest generation of biotechnological and nanobiotechnological drugs, all of which need a very sophisticated technology.

With a record of over 400 medical research facilities and 76 medical magazines in the country, Iran is estimated to be one of the world's top 10 countries in medical research.

FGP/PKH
PressTV - Iranian scientists create new medicine for breast cancer

So what radioisotope and in what chemical form? There should be a peer-reviewed scientific paper on its safety and efficacy. Anybody have a link to that?

I'd rather ROT AWAY.:usflag:

Betty, a women of all people should be able to appreciate any developments that reduce the risk of breast cancer or treat it if one already has it ! Maybe...the news isn't a load of crap.

Dude if you ever suffer from this horrible cancer - please come to Iran i am sure our Iranian brothers will help you in any way they can......

No, if you or your loved ones ever suffer from cancer you are welcomed to Israel.

Back
Top Bottom